[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why am i faggy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

im 18 and since i was 16 ive felt increasingly more gay.

i didnt even think i was gay before 15. i was straight as fuck, always kinda grossed out by gays.

now i have no attraction to girls, look like a fem twink, and just feel slutty and ashamed for wanting to get dicked.

why am i this way? what the fuck happened to me .-.
>>
>>8608709
Fuck off you sick feminine bastard your only goal in life is to shame men on their height and dick size. Females are nicer and more genuine than you, fool
>>
>>8608709
how much soy do you eat?

soy oils, soy protean, soy nuts....even if its in food it drastically raises estrogen

Soy is faggotry 101.
>>
>>8608839

Not much? I rarely eat any soy, i eat a bit of meat and stuff. my family eats meat all the time
>>
>>8608709
I never knew I wanted Wally x Dick.
>>
>>8608846

So I'm not even worthy of a response? Thanks a lot! You twinks sure know how to cause a man stress!
>>
>>8608709
>tfw muscle sub so no shame

im not even phased, i lift and when im with my bf im a softhearted little puppy who loves being in his arms
>>
YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE TEEN FEMBOY AND THINK YOU ARE TOO GOOD TO TALK TO ME? SCREW YOU!!
>>
TALK TO ME!! SAY SOMETHING TO ME!! LIFE IS UNFAIR!! FUCKING JUDGMENTAL TWINKS AND THEIR STANDARDS!! IM TALL ENOUGH OK?! AND MY DICK IS BIG ENOUGH OK!?
>>
>>8609032

NO!
>>
>>8608709
you're just a faggot there isn't much science
>>
>>8608709
theres nothing wrong with being a faggot
if all you can think about is dicks 24/7 maybe thats an issue but if u like dick then you like dick who gives a fuck?

... now let me dick you
>>
>>8608709
A-are you me?

>>8608839
>even if its in food it drastically raises estrogen
>drastically
The estrogenic effects of soy are almost negligible.
>>
>>8609820
Fuck you bitch stop thinking you're too good to talk to people because I bet you're not that cute

Typical bimbo bitch twink

Stop judging people
>>
>>8608835
Love are you the guys from my femboy post about a week ago? I take it you finally picked up a name.
>>
>>8610394
Oh my god. You're the love guy? I'm so sorry. I really like you and think highly of you. I'm sorry for fucking your thread

I'll never do this again

<3

One day.. One day..
>>
>>8610394
I also take back all the insults

You're a genuine nice sweet guy who's harmless.. I'm so sorry
>>
>>8610353

i'm cute so ive been told.
>>
File: r8kFIdj.jpg (223KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
r8kFIdj.jpg
223KB, 1920x1080px
>>8608839
i have drank soy milk every day since i was 8
>>
>>8608709
Me desu
>>
Gonna say also really me but what's even going on in this thread?
>>
>>8608709

Contact Chris Lasala on skype to deliver you from your demons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg37GnKzzpo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCa4OfLIOu4
>>
>>8608709
Welcome to puberty anon.

You minus well enjoy it while you still have a sex drive unless you keep yourself healthy and in shape then you should be fine till your late 60s at least. Just make sure to wear a rubber or have your partner wear one, don't be a literal every faggets spreads aids meme, stay safe.
Pic unrelated.
>>
>>8608709
Why do you keep posting this thread
>>
>>8608839
This >>8610275
OP, how much meat do you eat, and where does the meat come from? The levels of oestrogen in hormone-laden meat and other animal products are fucking insane.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.