[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The problem with twinks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

I am not speaking out of rejection and spite. I've dated and fucked twinks, was with one for 5 miserable years. Dated one after that, even worse.

My problem is that I'm not into guys who are bigger and more masculine than myself. I get along with bears just fine, they have great personalities and are fun to be around. Maybe even fool around with, but it doesn't go past that.

Twinks however, are a different story. Let me list off-

1. They are almost always dumber than a box of rocks.
2. They have a bizarre sense of entitlement and are generally lazy.
3. They're extremely shallow and selfish individuals with ridiculous standards.
4. They're moochers. If they think you like them, they'll start asking you for favors, whether or not they put out. They'll call you making you think they want to hang out, but they actually just want a ride somewhere or will (seemingly waiting for the right timing) outright ask you to buy them something. Beer, cigarettes, videogames, whatever.

I am speaking from personal experience, they are almost all like what I described. I really hope I'm wrong.
>>
Just date twinkhon mtfs with no self-esteem.
>>
>>8608702
I did, and it sucked. He made me miserable.
>>
Gutter rats. all flavor, no nutrients.
>>
Knew this asian cross dresser who lived in the ghetto. Really nice guy at first but any time he called he just wanted to smoke weed. My weed. Like, he'd roll the whole 8th and smoke the whole damn blunt.
>>
>>8608682
>I really hope I'm wrong.
Yes, you are... stereotyping.
>>
>>8608682
either your exagerating that all and not aknowlegeing what your various BFs did for you or you got bad apples. Most twinks are just wemen without the entitlement or confidence
>>
I have a friend that hits points 2,3, and 4. I'm alright with it though because he doesn't 4 me and he gives great head.
>>
>>8608715
How?

>he
Rude tbqh
>>
>>8608682
shut your whore mouth, twinks are a miracle of the universe
>>
They ask you to buy them things?
Thats when you just say bye and leave, these worthless shit kids dont deserve anything free.
Go wank off alone and dont lose your fucking pride.
>>
>>8608682
As a twink myself, here's how this applies/doesn't apply to me
>1. They are almost always dumber than a box of rocks.
I've been told I'm smart but often times I feel stupid
>2. They have a bizarre sense of entitlement and are generally lazy.
Entitled? No. Lazy? Yes. I know that no one owes me anything but I do like to go the path of least resistance when getting something I want/need because I'm lazy.
>4. They're moochers...
Not me Famalam, whenever I'm in a relationship I do a lot of giving without asking for anything in return.

Now, are most twinks like you described? Probably, but I think it's important to recognize that twinks aren't a homogenous group and chances are you could find a quality person in some twinks if you look hard enough.
>>
>It's another "gay subtypes are races" episode

All that a twink is, is a young, usually thin and small gay male.

It isn't a fucking species that share all the same traits.
>>
>>8612822
They're usually the entitled spoiled picky faggot archetype though. Twinks are generally, but not always, trash.
>>
>>8612830
That's young western people for you. Entitled, spoiled, picky, faggots.
>>
File: saika-totsuka-cuteness.jpg (74KB, 681x438px) Image search: [Google]
saika-totsuka-cuteness.jpg
74KB, 681x438px
As a twink who prefers to get fucked by older men because they tend to be more mature and also more kinky I have to say sorry OP, young faggets just tend to be shallow, selfish, and have the personality of a brick wall because well they're still young, I also hate being associated with these stereotype because I always try to show my appreciation towards others and hate selfishness.

>>8608682
>ask you to buy them something. Beer, cigarettes
>>8608960
>he just wanted to smoke weed.
Maybe don't date selfish stonners and drunks? You really shouldn't be surprised that they only want to use you for free stuff, you minus well find a twink who wants a 'generous' 'buddy'.

>>8612831
This, the fall of the West and all its shallow vapidness can't come soon enough.
>>
>>8612916
>>8612822
>>8612795
>>8611906

Obviously I wasn't too far off and I appear to have rustled a few jimmies.

I don't know why I always have to explain stereotyping, but no, not every single twink is like this...but 99% are. You must as well say 100%. Blame the ones who uphold the stereotype, because stereotypes are earned.

I really have not met a twink who didn't have some kind of personality problem, they were either drug addicts, complete whores, dumb as hell, or entitled, sometimes all the above at once. I have never met self-sufficient twink. They are always attaching themselves to someone because they know they can't make it in the world alone, so they use their looks and body to get where they need to go. They do it because they can. It's not a completely false statement, and some of you know that I'm right.

You can never have a meaningful, healthy relationship with a twink, they are a temporary gig. Use once and destroy. Too unstable to last.
>>
>>8613105
>I think I've rustled some jimmies
No, people are pointing out to you the reality that not all people of a demographic are exactly the same and that thinking otherwise is something brainlets incapable of nuanced thinking do (outside of bants)
>>
>>8608682
>>8613105
>dumb
What does it even mean?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.