[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you going to play Dream Daddy Simulator?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Capture.png (481KB, 1011x589px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
481KB, 1011x589px
Are you going to play Dream Daddy Simulator?
>>
>>8608646
No because I don't have money on me.

>tfw i have a penny on steam
>>
I expect its probably more comedy than romance since Game Grumps made it but I mean, if its at least mildly amusing rather than cringe I'll give it a shot

I'd plow Ginger daddy and Indian Daddy
>>
>>8608646
I was in the v thread for this,

I'm a little peeved that you have to play as a dad yourself but the goth dude and the ayran Chad look pretty hot.
>>
I honestly found it to be more cringey than cute. It does have it's cute parts don't get me wrong, but over all I feel like it's more of a joke game than an actual game for me. I honestly don't think this game was made for anyone in the LGBT community as much as I think it was made for the fanbase of the grumps.
>>
>>8608646

Does it have nudity?
>>
Nah, its trash.

its overpriced for a dating sim. especially one with mediocre writing

its apparently coded super badly. with the game assuming youve made choices you havent and needing 4 gb of ram (which is mental for a dating sim)

apparently though the devs are the 'arent we so amazing making a game about/for the gays' type so the whle thing seems sort of pandering.

the game wasn't supposed to be taken as a joke apparently.

also the fact that it was billed as having the grumps as voice actors when theres hardly any voice acted lines in the game rubs me the wrong way too.
>>
>>8611977
I overdid the "apparently's". whoops
>>
>>8611979
>>8611979
Well it is their first game. I wouldn't personally buy it because of the art stlye. Especially the art for your 'dadsona'.
>>
>>8611997
still, if its a dating sim, having your choices be bugged is about the biggest problem you could have.

and its not like the grumps made it, they were just funding it/promoting it. they contracted people who made the game.

the whole thing just seems off to me for some reason, maybe im just judgy though
>>
>>8612070
You have standads, ain't gonna judge you for that.
>>
File: 1500220613083.jpg (37KB, 229x238px) Image search: [Google]
1500220613083.jpg
37KB, 229x238px
>>8608646
Looks like a meme game. I'll just get my gay character fill from Fallout: New Vegas.
>>
I might, I already downloaded it for free to prove a point to some dorks on /cm/. But like....I don't know.

1) Most of the guys arent that hot
2) Not into gay dating sims or OEL stuff
3) Meme bs with 2 hr long routes

Also not sure how I feel about demon dad. Can't decide.
>>
>>8608646
Nah, the game grumps are kind of annoying
>>
>>8608646
I wish I could, no money though, I also learned this game blueballs you hard in several routes.

Seems like it was made for fujoshits on tumblr rather than for gay men since there's zero sex scenes either.
>>
>>8608646
It feels weird, I'm not easily offended, but something about this game repulses me to my very core.
It's definitely not made, or at least not marketed, to gay men at least. With the pastel colors, and soft, effeminate dudes, they're clearly going for what girls think and expect gays to be like, and the cringy 'dadsona' jokes and voice actors feel custom made for let's players and the 13 year olds who watch them.
It feels exploitative, I think. They're taking relationships between men over 30, packaging and sanitizing it for another audience while making fun of it. I don't usually give a shit about LP bait meme games and fujos but this is getting on my nerves somehow.
The free market solution is just buying VNs made by gay men for gay men, but for some fucking reason they're all furshit. What's with the overlap between gays and curries?
>>
>>8615746
*furries
Thank you phone
>>
>>8615746

>What's with the overlap between gays and furries?

Majority of the stuff tagged "western" on most hentai sites is furshit.

Perhaps it's because they want to be able to justify looking at pictures of animal cocks while deciding if they should buy something from an animal dildo store.
>>
No. Bored with the idea of dating simulators, not into the whole bara daddy thing, and it seems so off. I get that "poorly written garbage made by straight peeps to snatch up social justice brownie points" vibe.
>>
>>8615069
>kind of
dan is a nice guy but I hate arin's personality
>>
File: 1480970442371.png (43KB, 250x189px) Image search: [Google]
1480970442371.png
43KB, 250x189px
>>8608646
It looks like tumblr fujobait, my female friend was sending images where some guy put on a flower crown. I also heard there was no sex scenes and it fades to black before anything explicit and there's hardly any lewd dialogue.

If it doesn't have good sex scenes with good art then there's literally no point.
>>
>>8615837
It doesn't look like it has anything to do with sjws though? The whole daddy thing is basically a meme
>>
File: bossofagym.png (308KB, 529x339px) Image search: [Google]
bossofagym.png
308KB, 529x339px
>not playing the superior gay dating sim game
>>
>>8617172
That isn't No Thank You
>>
>>8608646
I'm going to waste money on my autistic mmo instead.

That and princess maker.
>>
File: thicc dadd.jpg (90KB, 644x690px) Image search: [Google]
thicc dadd.jpg
90KB, 644x690px
BRIAN
BEST
DADDY
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.