[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did they cover their ears instead their eyes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10

File: GettyImages-120659051.jpg (102KB, 829x270px) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-120659051.jpg
102KB, 829x270px
Why did they cover their ears instead their eyes?
>>
File: think-of-the-children.jpg (64KB, 580x480px) Image search: [Google]
think-of-the-children.jpg
64KB, 580x480px
>>
>>8608033
i just think it's weird the so called lgbt community is so fixated with shoving CULTURAL MARXISM(tm) down our children's throats. but ,hey, maybe you are right. White people should stop being bigoted and just accept THIS is their children's future.
>>
File: Helen-Lovejoy-Quote-362x300.jpg (42KB, 362x300px) Image search: [Google]
Helen-Lovejoy-Quote-362x300.jpg
42KB, 362x300px
>>
>>8608087
How many times does this need to be posted out of context
That's not what the fucking scene is lmoa
>>
>>8608033
by this point is obvious lgbts have a MASSIVE child raping problem. The gay movement was never about equality, and always about cultural marxism. IDK if gays rape children because they are perverted or if they do it to virtue signal. because what can be more progressive than raping your adopted PoC child?

>The man on the left is Peter Truong.

>The man on the right is his partner, Australian citizen Mark Newton.

>The boy in the centre is the child the couple illegally purchased days after he was born with the sole purpose of sexually abusing him.

http://www.mamamia.com.au/the-couple-who-bought-a-child-for-the-sole-purpose-of-sexually-abusing-him/
>>
>>8608087
>the lgbt community ish hurting our children, and here's my proof!
>*posts a screenshot of an internet news article(possibly an inaccurate article at that judging by another anons post) about a tv show made by straight people with straight actors that makes light of lgbt issues*

Alright, and your point is?
>>
File: 2017-03-14-PuppyPlay-Alex-Reeder.png (603KB, 728x5820px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-14-PuppyPlay-Alex-Reeder.png
603KB, 728x5820px
>>8608100
i mean, it isn't like gays are targeting children with marxist propaganda like all the fucking time. lgbt activists were have been pushing these comics on schoolchildren.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIsVGDq8nd8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m53lNTdyPg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8
>>
>>8608124
None of those but the first one are really all that bad, and the new Bill Nye is very clearly not targeted towards children.

Try harder, you're like pulling from the /pol/ playbook in like the most dull and stale ways, and like you're not even doing it with new content, you're just posting links/screenshots of the same old tired shit. 3/10, I'm not really impressed.
>>
>>8608109
Why do you only ever share this and like 2 other stories? If it's such a horrible and widespread problem, then there should be like hundreds of these stories, right? Cause I see straight people kiddie diddling every single day on the local news.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 300x289px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 300x289px
>>8608141
Tell me, my homosexual friend, when you are getting pounded with the black mamba at some bathhouse or public restroom doesn't it feel like le happy merchant is watching you from above , rubbing his hands and muttering 'good goyim'? like woah, so diverse and progressive! If i was gay i would kill myself. how can you stand being so politically correct? do gays actually enjoy getting literally fucked in the ass or are you in it for the self righteous thrill of victimhood?
>>
>>8608124
>Tfw you know /pol/ well enough that I knew which 3 videos were linked without even opening them

It's about time to bring out that collage of bugchasing forum posts, isn't it?
>>
File: images (1).jpg (6KB, 117x144px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6KB, 117x144px
>>8608162
>do gays actually enjoy getting literally fucked in the ass
I fucking love it. You wanna come pound my degenerate tight boipussy, /pol/-senpai????
>>
>>8608109
All your shitposting and emotive arguments aren't doing anything to fix the child sexual abuse problems that do exist, literally all that YOU are doing with these threads is virtue signalling. So rather than whining about LGBT, why not push for harsher punishment for those who do commit child sexual abuse? Because this isn't a problem unique to LGBT, and if your solution is to "get rid of LGBT" or whatever, that's going to be hurting a lot of innocent LGBT people. So stop using real problems to justify your bigotry, instead why don't you actually try to find real solutions to those real problems?
>>
>>8608124
Never have I been so ashamed of being a fag.
>>
>>8608162
>Babby's first attempt to redpill /lgbt/

That's pretty cute.
>>
>>8608187
>"get rid of LGBT"
how is that different from leftists who want to get rid of whites and straight people? (seriously, leftists have admitted this multiple times). This is a dog eat dog world, a world were you are either prey or predator, not a world of oppressed righteous victims and evil white oppressors. Now matter how you pink haired genderblobs snivel and screech i aint gonna let you fuck me or my family.
>>
>>8608162
Well I mean I've never been to a bath house but yeah when I let my gf fuck me it's pretty nice I guess. Are you asking because you're considering giving getting fucked a try? Because if so I highly recommend it.

Also your b8 is still as bland and boring as could be. You're like a twelve year old regurgitating stale memes(and I mean that's probably actually what you are), you need some originality. You're boring.
>>8608217
>i aint gonna let you fuck me or my family

See more shit like this, that's at least a little entertaining, it made me smile a bit.
>>
File: discarded.png (104KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
discarded.png
104KB, 400x225px
>>8608162

I actually like getting fucked
>>
>gays this gays that
>meanwhile all of that shit is done by straight people
I'm getting fucking tired of this shit.
>>
>>8608362
that's the whole point of a scapegoat
>>
>>8608384
this is true. by getting rid of gays and jews you kill
gay jew within you. maybe y'all should start repressing your homosexuality and start sublimating your gay desires into violent fascism. Trust me feels great man
>>
>>8608396
lol what a retard
>>
>>8608409
it's a fetish don't kinkshame me. being a neo nazi is the only way i can get off sexually. I know it's an absurd ideology, but i mean all ideologies are equally absurd. I'm an existential nazi. I see what the modern world offers me and i reject it for a higher ideal.
>>
>>8608396
>repressing your homosexuality and start sublimating your gay desires into violent fascism.
I just want a peaceful quiet gay life, and I want those who deny me my simple pleasures to die.
>>
>>8608162
>pounded with the black mamba
i thought Kobe only raped women
>>
>>8608457
he has a gay twin
>>
>>8608217
>how is that different from leftists who want to get rid of whites and straight people? (seriously, leftists have admitted this multiple times).
Leftists who actually think that are as retarded as you people are.

> Now matter how you pink haired genderblobs snivel and screech i aint gonna let you fuck me or my family.
Nobody wants to do anything to your family (unless you yourself are committing child abuse). Stop being paranoid, you don't need to take it as a personal attack whenever someone wants to live their life differently from you.
>>
>>8608457
ie. the alabama blacksnake, the mandingo's donger
>>
Okay, some shit to sort out:

1) Pride parades really are just degeneracy parades this point. Stop defending them, y'all.

2) Yes, the kid on the show actually "just" burned his tongue. The whole point of it was the visual gag of the kid in bondage gear. It's nasty, stop defending it.

>>8608124
3) That comic is clearly NOT for children.

4) The videos are shit, stop defending them.

>>8608109
5) Pedophiliac sexual orientation is not analogous to teleiophilia sexual orientation. There are pedos attracted ONLY to girls, to girls AND women, ONLY to boys, to boys AND men, to children of both sexes but no adults, and to boys AND women. There are no known cases of pedos attracted to girls and men, which suggests that some pedos who prefer boys would otherwise be "straight," but perhaps at some point in their development they became partially fixated on their peers...and the reason the reverse pattern does not exist has to do with neoteny.

Summary: stop calling pedos who molest boys "gay." They don't have an analogous sexuality to gay adults who prefer adults. Only the percentage of pedos who like boys AND men could properly be called gay, and they're a small percentage of all pedophiles.

>>8608162
6) Yeah, the destructive Jewish influence in the West is a serious issue. But they aren't fucking magical creatures, and they don't make people queer. Trust me, I was trans from earliest memory and knew I was attracted to both sexes from the start of school.

>do gays actually enjoy getting literally fucked in the ass
7) Anal really isn't the greatest idea because it's such a disease vector. But THERE ARE A LOT OF NERVE ENDINGS IN YOUR ASS, dumbfuck. Both sexes and all orientations can like stuff up their butt.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.