[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Passable trannies, if you ever became clocky and there was no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 3

Passable trannies, if you ever became clocky and there was no way to get your passability back would you detransition?
>>
>>8606959
No I wouldn't but I would probably be driven to suicide by the community around me.

I would try my best to pass again but there's only so much you can do.
>>
>>8606959
I'd kill myself before and die unclockable
>>
>>8606959
I am currently having this problem. Hope I have the courage to an hero soon
>>
>>8607042
Good luck anon
>>
>>8607059
Thank you, how apt for this thread to be created at this time
>>
>>8607081
How do you "become" clocky if you passed before?
>>
>>8607142
Hair loss
>>
>>8606959
No. I would just be very sad all the time and maybe kill myself.
>>
>>8607150
What happened?
>>
>>8611365
Had SRS, hormone levels went out of whack, did not get tested for 8 months because $$, Massive female pattern hairloss. ;(
>>
>>8611375
cont.
I want to an hero but I'm really scared
>>
>>8606964
/thread
>>
I was bald before transition, and I'm probably going to die that way. Get some scarves, hats, wigs, weaves, whatever..... there is a resonable solution other than suicide.

There are tons of cis women with alopecia and they don't go off themselves...
>>
>>8611395
Guys are not interested in girls with hair loss. Are you transitioning now? How old are you and what was your story of being bald?
>>
why is it that only hons have words like "passability" and "detransition" in their vocabulary?
>>
>>8611375
Just... get a good wig. Why would you an hero when you can get a wig?
>>
>>8611375
I'm sorry to hear :( I had cancer a few years back and chemo caused complete hair loss, and I had really wonderful hair before that. Thankfully my hair is growing back, but it was awful. I hope you find some solution (that's not an hero...) and get to be happy again! Stay strong anon.
>>
>>8611504
Most men don't want a girl who is balding, I want to be able to be with a guy and the dysphoria its causing me is immense ;(
>>
>>8611567
Thanks, I hope so too
>>
>>8606959
No, as long as I was not really dysphoric

Who cares what other people think
>>
>>8606959
No.
>>
this is happening to me because i became a shut-in and stopped going to get represcribed hormones for a year and desu i don't know
>>
>>8614413
What led up to that?
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 528x776px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 528x776px
>>8606959
This hits close to home.

It's not the same thing but having had good potential and then getting ravaged by disease and wasting is close enough
>>
>>8614484
Cis people's "transition potential" is irrelevant.
>>
>>8607142
Just age. The wall is not a myth
>>
>>8614534
only cis the same way femgen is...
>>
>>8614818
No, lots of femgen are actually trans or at least AGP.
>>
>>8614780
Cis women don't stop passing just because they look older. If you pass now, you're going to age like a woman and just look like an older lady.
>>
>>8614856
Yes and what if I'm one of those
>>
>>8606959
Yea prob, maybe I'd even just kill myself
>>
>>8614780
Bullshit.
>>
File: capaldi.jpg (2MB, 3000x2220px) Image search: [Google]
capaldi.jpg
2MB, 3000x2220px
>>8606959
oh its young Peter Capaldi
>>
>>8611375
It's probably a combination of hairloss due to surgery or tellogen effluvium from wacky hormones. It's very unlikely you have female pattern baldness, very likely you just shed a bunch of hair that will all regrow in a year or two and are just being a drama queen.
>>
>>8621108
I'm 3 years post op and my hair hasn't gotten better only worst. The female side of my family has hair loss but not the male side so I guess its just my luck to have tried so hard and got so far but in the end, it doesn't even matter
>>
>>8614780
I worry about this. I pass 100% of the time in public, but I worry that this is all temporary and in less than a decade when I hit 30 I'm going to be some kind of gross twink manlet rather than a girl.

I guess I'm not sure how that would happen exactly, but idk, I'm really afraid of growing old and becoming an old man. I think I'd probably kill myself if that happened. I'm also bitter about the possibility of only having a short "actual life" span where I'm passing and living as a girl.
>>
>>8614865
>If you pass now, you're going to age like a woman and just look like an older lady.
Nope
Hard myth/wishful thinking, ppl just tell themselves this to prevent panic and raging against the world

When you age as a tranny, you age out like women who had plastic surgery age out of it and start looking terrible and warped from the exact stuff that made them hotter briefly
>>
>>8623801
Most women in hollywood have plastic surgery, and they age much better than poorfags who don't have it. You're just remembering a few weird cases of anorexics with BDD who repeatedly get surgeries they don't need, like Michael Jackson or something. That's not how it usually works.

And besides, the surgeries hot women get to make themselves look younger are completely different from FFS.

And none of this is connected to how someone would age on HRT if they didn't have any surgeries.
>>
>>8623801
>What is menopause?
>>
>>8606959
Nah. There's more to life than just being a pretty pretty princess, especially once you reach the age where even the pretty cis girls get old and lose their luster.
>>
>>8624655
except that cis girls get to spend their youth being themselves
>>
>>8624667
That shit's in the past. Are you going to just sit there and cry like a fucking NEET or are you going to make something of yourself? Man (or woman) up.
>>
>>8624673
I am going to an hero within the month friend
>>
>>8624685
You might as well give it a good fight. Giving up won't get you anything but oblivion, but fighting it tooth and nail? That has a chance of actually getting a future worth living. How much of a chance? Well, that depends on how much effort you put in to it. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I'm an old anon who kept fighting, and managed to get a pretty good future: SRS, gf (now wife), good money, as much vidya as I want. Sure I'm old now, but it's much better than it would have been had I given up... believe it or not, 18 years ago.
>>
>>8624706
I have already tried, see >>8623066
I am spent dealing with money, hormones, surgeries and the insults my family give me every single day. I can only hope to succeed at an hero now, then the blackness will save me
>>
>>8624718
I can play the lyrics game too!

I cannot save you. I can't even save myself. So just save yourself.

Of course, if you're going to an hero anyway, do so in a way that'll leave a better world behind, like taking out some asshat with you.
>>
>>8624764
I just want to go quietly and hopefully painlessly
>>
>>8606959
no, probably just kill myself
>>
>>8624775
So what you're saying is that even in death, you're half-assing it. No wonder you didn't get anywhere.
>>
>>8611409
27, been on hormones for a few years. Fulltime for a yearish. I had cancer like 6 years ago. Chemo destroyed my hair, it was beautiful too :/
>>
>>8624847
From what I know, hair loss due to chemo is temporary
>>
>>8624863
it still sorta grows, but it is fine/whispy and much more thin. It grows way slower too. I'm not compleetly bald, but it is ugly as fuck and not worth growing out at all
>>
>>8624892
How long has it been? Normally the recovering hair won't be as thick until after a few growth cycles
>>
>>8624892
btw what cancer did you suffer from? When you were in treatment, did you ever feel like you want to an hero?
>>
>>8606959
I did, when the pharmacy i was buying from sent me fake anti androgens

I've been on official hrt ever since, but the damage done was done, and the former life I lived is gone.
>>
>>8606959
No, I am a woman whether I pass or not, I'll either live or die as one now.
>>
>>8611658

Straight man here, I think bald girls are cute. If you pass (with a nice wig if necessary) then you can surely find a guy. If you don't pass then I dunno, that's a lot of bridges for a fellow to cross.

On the other hand, loads of obese women have husbands and kids and stuff, and they aren't even fully human. I think you're letting your fears control your plans more than is necessary.
>>
>>8623066

Anon, you just have to fall, to lose it all (all your hair I mean). Shave it completely, in fact. You'll feel better in the end
>>
>>8625073
years, I've basically given up. I might try to gorw it out again in a few more years... but I've accepted that I'm bald.

>>8625313
large b-cell lymphoma. I was still repressing the whole trans thing, and had attempted suicide before the diagnosis. Durring the canger treatment I had so many other people supporting me and pushing me along that I didn't get as depressed as I've been before or since. it was only 6 months of chemo, I'm sure it is quite different for people with longer treatment schedules.

I guess I didn't feel as suicidal when I was already close to dying without having to kill myself. Kinda like.... if I die then I guess its over. IDK it was kinda surreal even now.
>>
>>8624667

Cis girls today spend their youth being fat, and then they spend their adulthood and their brief old age being extremely fat. Tranny or no, young or old, you can surpass that.
>>
>>8629106
You said you were full time for a year, do you use a hairpiece when you go out? How do you deal with the dysphoria whenever you look in the mirror?
>>
>>8629107
I rather be fat than bald, at least if that is the case I can work out to slim down. No idea why cis girls don't do just that when its so easy. Like they have everything handed to them and they just waste it.
>>
>>8629089
I don't know, its just so tiring being trans on top of this
>>
>>8611395
>cis women with alopecia and they don't go off themselves
They probably should. That goes double for trannies. Hell, its barely worth being living as a bald man.
>>
>>8606959
Already did that. Went completely reclusive.
>>
>>8629382
ya, wigs n stuff. It does make me dysphoric sometimes. Sometimes I cry over it. I have some cute wigs, headwraps, bandanas etc.
>>
If I couldn't pass, I would enlist and die an hero
>>
>>8629106
But you are still here now which means that your goal of dying did not come to fruition, how do you feel about that? Do you feel it would have been a better outcome had the cancer consumed your life?
>>
>>8633412
You would have enlisted but you won't die, dying ain't that easy
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.