[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of man would willingly fuck a boymodding twinkhon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: qmark boy.gif (1011KB, 498x280px) Image search: [Google]
qmark boy.gif
1011KB, 498x280px
What kind of man would willingly fuck a boymodding twinkhon?
>>
>>8605943
Me. Depends on your personality though, I wouldn't just Fuck anyone, I'm not a stray dog trying to get a nut
>>
>>8605951
>Depends on your personality
I am kinda the shy and nerdy type tbqh.
>I wouldn't just Fuck anyone
Ok, so who would you fuck then?
>>
>>8605982
>who would you fuck then?
You described what I like pretty well here
>shy and nerdy type tbqh

I wouldn't go for someone who's extremely "experienced" it's a bit of s turn off, so shy and nerdy? Sounds promising so far.
>>
>>8605943
ANother boymodding twinkhon if you're into it and you're a top or the other twinkhon isn't using cypro
>>
>>8606000
>experienced
Yeah, I am the opposite of that. It's difficult for me to have sex with someone I don't have any feelings for tbqh.
>>
>>8606016
Then I could probably fuck you if I got to know you. You seem nice
>>
a homosexual
>>
>>8606138
And I would love that but we probably aren't even from the same country tbqh.
>>
>>8605943

depends. got pics of one? if they keep saying 'hon' irl i probably would have to smack them around a bit. but other than that it sounds like your average twin kto me.
>>
>>8605943

Straight men used to fuck boys all the time look at almost every culture in Antiquity and a bunch of Mediaeval ones outside Christendom.
>>
>>8606374

makes sense from an evolution stand point.

show your authority, gives you something to fuck when you're on the hunt and women are back home gathering fruit and taking care of children, they become too subservient to fuck your women until you age out of the system and a new alpha must be crowned.

explains a lot actually.
>>
>>8606383

Maybe, but most of the ancient catamites themselves became ordinary, dominant men. In some cultures it was a permanent role but in others your role as a grown man's side piece was not merely incidental to, but a fundamental part of your tutelage in becoming a man yourself. Makes sense I guess, it gives you first-hand experience with sex and the power dynamics of relationships, albeit from the other side.
>>
>>8606309
probably right, best of luck to you anon
>>
>>8605943
open minded straight leaning bisexual

kind of a numale but (hopefully) not that much of a beta fuckboy

introverted and intelligent

lets date
>>
I like cute boys.
>>
Sure I like the body-type and if they had a compatible personality to go with that then it's cool
>>
>>8606309
You sound cute, Anon. Where are you from? Central Europe here
>>
>>8605943
...and where do I find such man
>>
not gay unless balls touch

open season from there, bitch
>>
>>8606591
>kind of a numale but (hopefully) not that much of a beta fuckboy/introverted and intelligent
Funny I am a twinkhon and I seem to attract this kind of guy tbqh.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.