[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bigen - HEY, /tttt/ when did you realize you were bi?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 13

File: IMG_3209.png (289KB, 439x563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3209.png
289KB, 439x563px
bisexual and pansexual general.

If you're trans, did you realize you were bi/pan before or after you realized you were transgender?

Demographics: http://www.strawpoll.me/10470501 (created Jun 12, 2016)

Discord: https://discord.gg/qp9S2S5
>>
I guess it never occured to me persé it was always just something looming there that I never gave much thought.
>>
>>8604624
Fuck outta here with that pan shit. There are 2 genders.
>>
File: pan.png (197KB, 475x474px) Image search: [Google]
pan.png
197KB, 475x474px
>>8604624
I really don't see the appeal of pans desu
>>
>>8604624
>If you're trans, did you realize you were bi/pan before or after you realized you were transgender?
Yes. First my fantasies would always be lesbian. Then I had a guy in the background as well as lesbian intimacy. Then just the guy, then gradually more intimacy with him, like sharing a bed without sex. Now I want to date a guy in real life and have crushed on guys. I had what was probably a crush before but I didn't know that was what it was at the time.
>>
>>8604636
There are people who use "pan" to mean "attracted to all gender expression" rather than the 47 genders business.
But also I wanted to include those who are enbies or otherwise believe in the 47 genders business.
>>
>>8604660
Never really thought of it like that. I'm all for making a term born out of snowflakes into something more logical.
>>
>>8604636
"Pan" Has been bought up and argued like every thread. It's used to describe what >>8604660 says because believe it or not, being bi doesnt make you instantly attracted to girly men or butch fems.

pan = I'll date anything
bi = I only like masc men and fem women
>>
>>8604660
>There are people who use "pan" to mean "attracted to all gender expression"
Not even heterosexuals give a shit about gender expression as long as you're the opposite sex + attractive.
Hell, even if you're the same sex and attractive, some hetero men will fuck you if you're girly enough.
Don't even get me started on "heterosexual" women.
>>
>>8604660
>>8604771
I always thought of it as"
Bi= I'll fuck anyone who's attractive
Pan= I'll fuck anything with a pulse, and sometimes I'm not that picky.
>>
realised I was bi when I was like 10, remember revealing it to a friend who didn't really understand what I was saying and just laughed it off
>>
>>8605287
How did you figure it? And how did explaining it go?
>>
>>8605331
figuring it out just kind of came naturally, I was attracted to girls in school, a few male celebrities, and by about 10 I had developed a huge crush on a boy in school.

Explaining it, I don't know, I was more open back then, I don't think he knew what to make of, he made jokes for a while that I liked to drink wee (not sure how he made that connection), then it was forgotten about
>>
>>8605353
I definitely think at age 10 we're all more open. Saying and doing awkward queer stuff before realizing what it means.
>>
File: Amazing.png (2MB, 1280x1799px) Image search: [Google]
Amazing.png
2MB, 1280x1799px
/tttt/ huh? I resemble that remark. >:\

I learned on a camping trip nearly 10 years ago. (Jesus.) Got paired up with several guys. Was absolutely smitten by one of them. It's just the most confusing feeling, having only ever been attracted to girls before, yet I immediately accepted it. Already recognised him from my sister's class so no idea what triggered it then and there. Either way, I just wanted to share a bed and do pic related, despite still *kind of* thinking homosexuality was bad at that point. Alas, it wasn't meant to be. Not even sure where I fall on the Kinsey scale anymore. Surely no less than 2, possibly a 3 now.
>>
>>8604624
I'm asexual as a guy, psuedo-bi as AGP.

I'm not trans tho, I'm a proud repressor.

Was okay with and accepted being psuedo-bi my very first fap.
>>
>>8606486
>resemble that remark
Did you mean resent?
>on a camping trip
Ha, now you're bringing back some of my memories of being attracted to girls at camp before accepting homosexuality. Awkward times.
>kinsey scale
Yeah. I'm a 3-4 usually, sometimes a 5 (wait a second am I actually a lesbian???), and then very occasionally a 2.
>>
File: IMG_5241.png (638KB, 639x790px)
IMG_5241.png
638KB, 639x790px
>>8604777
Bullshit, show a hetero man a female body builder and most will say it's gay to have sex with them. Hell, most men I know think pegging is a homosexual act, or just butt stuff in general, honestly. I know a guy who won't date a woman with "manly hobbies," because it's too "gay". Hetero dudes are fucking ignorant as shit most of the time.
>tfw no fit qt.314 that likes to shoot and play vidya
>>
When I was little I kissed a girl and wanted to be her husband. I was jealous of her dad because she wanted to marry him instead... which was weird. When I was 14 I dated a guy. I've had crushes for either sex and I've never really thought about it. It wasn't important to me I suppose.
>>
File: concerned.jpg (26KB, 360x512px)
concerned.jpg
26KB, 360x512px
>>8607113
>tfw you bring a 10/10 trap home only to realize she's not packing meat she's packing heat

Seriously though, if you're going to print anyways why would you print there? That's silly.
>>
>>8604624
I realized I was bi when I was fourteen after my troubled bi friend showed me how open she was. I didn't come out to her until I was fifteen and she'd run away several times. I found out what pan was and that I was trans when puberty started, when I was 16. MtF.
>>
For the uninitiated, what is pan?
>>
>>8604624
>If you're trans, did you realize you were bi/pan before or after you realized you were transgender?
Definitely before. Before I began my transition I told my parents I was going to date men and my mom asked me "Can't you just see if you like women first?" and I told her "I couldn't bear to be with a woman as a guy."
I told my parents I was bi once or twice, but before I came out they thought of me as gay because I only ever dated men and I got used to that label.
I finally met a nice girl recently, we've really fallen for each other but we're both in other open relationships too.
I also went out with a guy last night.
>>
File: accidental_laugh.gif (3MB, 320x272px) Image search: [Google]
accidental_laugh.gif
3MB, 320x272px
>>8607162
>not packing meat she's packing heat
Holy fuck my sides
>>8607219
Read the thread
>>
Tbh I think hormones turned me bi, I was only into girls pre hrt but once I started taking them I developed a crush on a straight dude at my work and found myself getting turned on by the idea of fucking a cute dude

Basically,
>tfw no transbian gf
>>
>>8607323
Meta-attraction.
>>
>>8607327
Is that when you get turned on by the idea of having a bf to validate your femininity? Cause I pretty much only fantasize about topping femme boys desu
>>
>>8607330
Yes. But don't worry, I've still got this one. GAMP: attraction to androgyny, such as twinks and trannies. Common among lesbian/bi trannies.
>>
>>8607344
Nice. What's it short for?
>>
>>8607366
gynandromorphophilia
>>
>>8606642
It's a strange saying, but apparently "proper". And is Kinsey scale fluid now? Honest question here. The target of my affections got a 5 yet he still chooses to identify as bi.
>>
>>8607113
>Bullshit, show a hetero man a female body builder and most will say it's gay to have sex with them.
That's because most female bodybuilders are ugly as fuck and look like men. Or just the roided ones. That's a stupid example anyway and a tomboy would be a better one.
A hetero guy is more likely to fuck a qt femboy or a tomboy than some disgusting troglodyte She-Hulk of a dyke.
Girls that lift that are appropriately shaped with muscular legs and asses are certainly desired by straight men.
Basically most hetero guys will fuck anything that isn't too ugly or a masculine man.
>>
>>8607572
>I have no reading comprehension; the post
The point is not that they won't have sex with them, it's that they think it's gay. Sex with a woman, no matter how ugly or masculine, is by definition not gay. Hetero guys are fucking ignorant as shit, and scared to death of "being gay", I promise.

Real life isn't 4chan man.
>>
>>8607183
>>8604920
>>8604660

Bisexual is "2 sexual" while pansexual is "all sexual." Some consider them synonyms. Some consider them completely different things. Some think bisexual is non-binary trans*phobic. Some people think pansexual is unnecessary. Some people use pansexual to say "i'm 100% open to trans people: mtf, ftm, in addition to cis female and male" even though bisexual doesn't necessarily not imply that.
>>
File: kinsey-scale.png (87KB, 645x232px)
kinsey-scale.png
87KB, 645x232px
>>8607509
I always thought anyone who wasn't 0 or 6 was bi. Although 1 and 5 technically put you at "hetero-/homoflexible." I think the 1 or 5 can choose to ID as bi if, in their life, they would willingly date or have sex with both sexes. Otherwise, they may as well ID as straight or gay.
Idk if the "Kinsey scale is fluid" but I was just describing what others colloquially call "the bi cycle" here you feel your Kinsey number moves around.

See pic related: "ambisexual" section
>>
>>8607636
>I have no critical thinking skills; the post

>The point is not that they won't have sex with them, it's that they think it's gay.
No you mong, they won't have sex with them because straight guys are not attracted to extreme masculinity like big muscles and body/facial hair. They legitimately find them to be ugly as fuck and they usually are anyway. The typical straight guy never goes "man, I wanna fuck this girl but she's too buff that's gay eeewwwww" (that's something a closeted person would say) they don't care, if they find you attractive, they fuck you.

>Real life isn't 4chan man.
Yeah, which is why your few anecdotal exceptions aren't really reflective of anything except the opinions of the few closeted retards you managed to encounter.
A lot of the straight guys I know, most of which are Chads, don't even consider topping to be gay if the guy is girly enough. I've had enough weird experiences with them first hand, my whole goddamn life, to confirm this.
And that's just the ones who are confident enough to admit that because they're secure in all the pussy they get. There's no telling how many more straight guys would be into that on the DL.
Taking stuff up the butt? Yeah that's pretty gay dude. Not in the technical definition of the word but rather in the cultural consensus that "gayness" is defined by femininity and that being the one taking stuff up the butt is gayer than the one doing the fucking. The way most young straight men nowadays see homosexuality is akin to the way the Romans did; the top can be a regular masc guy while the bottom is a bitch, aka "gay."
If you get pegged by a girl, you're a faggot. An even bigger faggot than someone getting fucked by a guy, arguably, because you're allowing yourself to be dominated by a fucking woman of all things. Funny thing too because the Romans saw it that way as well.
Hetero guys are not ignorant, they know what gay means, you're just autistic and incapable of picking up on cultural norms.
>>
>>8607572
But if they're that androgynous, that non-gender conforming, that breaks >>8604777. Femboys and tomboys aren't really that far from regular gender expression, even if they claim to be "soooo femmm/mascccc."
>>
>>8608083
>A lot of the straight guys I know, most of which are Chads, don't even consider topping to be gay if the guy is girly enough. I've had enough weird experiences with them first hand, my whole goddamn life, to confirm this.

You mean the weird Greco-Roman thing where bottoms are gay, tops are not, and cunnilingus is the most degrading act a man can give?

Yeah I don't get why ""straights"" try to resurrect that either.
>>
File: 1476635401526.gif (3MB, 480x369px)
1476635401526.gif
3MB, 480x369px
>>8608083
>your anecdotal evidence doesn't mean anything
>but mine is superior
>I totally know more Chads than you brah
Sure, I'm only basing my knowledge with the experience of the hundreds of young, fit, alpha male types I met in 8 years in the infantry, where we get bored and talk about literally every thing, but you know more than me because you've humped a few "Chads" at your local gym.

You can go back to living in your fantasy online world now sweetie, I'll leave you alone.
>>
File: pepeoper8.png (448KB, 1200x1200px)
pepeoper8.png
448KB, 1200x1200px
>>8604624
I realized I was bi when I was like, 14 I'd say. This cute guy at school that hung around my group of friends finally managed to stammer out that he thought I was cute and wanted to hook up. It had never occurred to me before, but I said fuck it, and we did some stuff, and I've been appreciating the human form in all its glory since then. It was cute, really.
>>8608097
I don't get the cunnilingus thing, and I've only ever heard black guys say shit like that. What's degrading about shoving a woman's face into the pillow and burying your nose halfway up their ass while you try to see if you can hit their cervix with your tongue? Why is giving pleasure to your sexual partner degrading? How is fucking a dude not gay? Why does it matter if it is? Why do people tie their identities so closely to their sexuality?
>>8608138
>infantry
Get fucked Queen, Essayons.
>>
>>8607113
>Bullshit, show a hetero man a female body builder and most will say it's gay to have sex with them. Hell, most men I know think pegging is a homosexual act
Those are both true though.
>>
>>8608083
>If you get pegged by a girl, you're a faggot. An even bigger faggot than someone getting fucked by a guy, arguably, because you're allowing yourself to be dominated by a fucking woman of all things. Funny thing too because the Romans saw it that way as well.
That's sort of the way I see it too. A hole is a hole.
>>
>>8608041
I'm >>8607183. Pansexual is redundant to me. I identified as pansexual until last year about 3 years into my transition.
>>
>>8607183
>>8608318
>trannies
Don't you have a dozen other threads to shit up?
>>
>>8608097

>cunnilingus is the most degrading act a man can give
But pussy is tasty and it's fun to watch girls squirm under pleasure.
>>
>>8608333
See the >>8604624
>>
>>8608979
>squirm
>pleasure
pick one
>>
File: 1499718319606.jpg (186KB, 480x671px)
1499718319606.jpg
186KB, 480x671px
>>8604624
bigen, i am bored and i don't want this thread to get archieved, what is your favorite gaming plataform?

http://www.strawpoll.me/13493641
>>
>>8610486
But...that's not relevant to being part of the master race, senpai. ;(

PS4
>>
File: why not both.png (1MB, 800x1000px)
why not both.png
1MB, 800x1000px
>>8604624
any idea on how i must get out of the closet to my mother?

i am male.
>>
>>8610491
what master race, i am part of both master races.
even if my favorite videogames are japanese and ""console games"" like fighting games that now release on PC because we aren't in the 90s or 00s.
>>
>>8608979
+11

I'm alpha as fuck and have probably had more sex than three quarters of this thread combined, and I love going down on girls. Sex is about mutual pleasure and satisfaction, to give someone orgasms that are as amazing as some skilled oral and hands can give feels great. It's like giving someone a great gift (imagine giving someone you care about $100,000 and how awesome that would feel, but instead it is the best sex they'll ever have), it just feels good.
>>
>>8604624
I'm not transgender, I'm a dude. Thought I might be transgender for a few years, but that was just AGP. Got in shape, got a good job, feel like a man, and I still am bi.
>>
>>8610508
I meant bi master race.
>>
I keep trying to be bi with grindr but I downloaded tinder at the same time and why is it so much easier to get women than cute boys. The closest I have of 4 people interested in me is someone who's "gender neutral" even though they're a woman.
>>
File: 1500421062650.jpg (25KB, 500x366px)
1500421062650.jpg
25KB, 500x366px
>>8610559
>tfw you are bi master race and PC master race
>>
>>8610566
are you a man? do your tinder profile says you are bisexual.

i am curios how would be a relationships and fucking with a gender special woman, people says they are cunts, but in my experience practically everyone is a cunt, and my country gender specials don't exist even if we are a progressive country. (spain)
>>
is it normal to be attracted to one gender on some days, another on other days, and others both?
>>
>>8611973
That's like the dictionary definition of bi, senpai
>>
Should I go after boipucci or vagina?
>>
>>8613464
Whatever you're more into right now, of course. Both if you're up to the challenge, cause everyone knows we're all sluts anyway.
>>
>>8612052
No, that's monosexualfluid.
>>
>>8613769
>tfw male but more like the right
>>
File: 1432724756686s.jpg (7KB, 250x241px)
1432724756686s.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>8613782
>>
>>8613769
The difference between the male and female hips really triggers me.
>>
is it possible to have a close friend you're not the least bit attracted to? I feel like there's a blurry line between close friend and partner
>>
>>8604624
before
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.