[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOD TIER TRANSITIONS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: a (1).jpg (1MB, 3256x1944px) Image search: [Google]
a (1).jpg
1MB, 3256x1944px
GOD TIER TRANSITIONS
>>
>>8603844
>Not a single pic of "before".
That's not how you make a timeline champ.
Also she looks like a drag queen sorry.
>>
>>8603844
Kys because you will never be as good edition
>>
>>8603844

No hips though. That's the most important thing in my view.
>>
OP here...
>>8603846
You're right, no before pic. But, early stage to present stage shown.
>>8603850
Most people in the TS scene in Los Angeles and Orange County hate her guts because she actually passes and lives a mainstream gold-digger life
>>8603880
I agree with you. If you see her in person, she is skinny and hides that with clothing. But hips are definitely important.
>>
instacunt filters and poor lighting everywhere

god you're all so self conscious
>>
File: a (2).jpg (27KB, 420x419px) Image search: [Google]
a (2).jpg
27KB, 420x419px
She nabbed a Marine. This was after her SRS.
>>
File: 1500174412399.jpg (18KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1500174412399.jpg
18KB, 400x300px
>no hips
>hook nose
>masculine jawline
>slutty dresser
>>
>>8603953
Why hate her when it's so much more effective to hate yourself.
>>
>>8603959
>she
>nabbed a Marine
>>
Danaysy
>>
>>8604006
Why not both?
>>
>>8604024
Yep, she.
>>
>>8603959

Not even an officer. Come on now. Have you seen enlisted niggers' paychecks? Even officers' paychecks aren't that great. She must have a fetish for the military man/uniform thing.
>>
>>8605521
Nothing wrong with that. It's sexy :3
>>
>>8605521
>Not even an officer.
Sad!
>>
File: Pay charts.jpg (441KB, 1323x616px) Image search: [Google]
Pay charts.jpg
441KB, 1323x616px
>>8605526

Let's see how sexy you think that is when you see that paycheck. He might be getting half a grand more as a minimum if he gets the basic allowance for housing, but still.
>>
File: 1486854513483.png (137KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1486854513483.png
137KB, 500x381px
I used to be in the military.
It's kinda common knowledge to never marry some bitch that hunts you for being military.

They always cheat and are there just to collect the paycheck (sometimes multiple paychecks).
If they somehow manage to marry you they will try to pop 5 kids as fast as possible while still cheating (so they may not even be yours) and get fat.
those we call dependopotamus.

Oh yeah, and some of them actually send proof of them cheating when you're deployed so everyone can laugh at your wife taking 3 different dicks at same time while calling you a cuck, I even saw once in my own squad.

Was kinda hot but at same time heart breaking, I think it kinda fucked me over because after that I kinda started enjoying NTR doujins but I self insert as the girl who cucks.

/k/ out.
>>
>>8605647

>I self insert as the girl who cucks

AGP
G
P
>>
>>8603844
plastic sluts are your idea of god tier??
>>
>>8605614
money isn't everything dude
what a fucking life you must live
>>
>>8605666
I know, satan.
Anyways, just trust me in the military wives thing, they are super sloots and will cheat every time.
It's sad because a lot of those guys are kinda good people, just really dumb dudebros you know? So they think a stripper can be a pure loving wife, etc.
>>
>>8605614
Things can be sexy without money ya know.
>>
>>8605694
>be idiot
>also be welfare queen
>get your bank account sucked dry by a harpy because you were too bluepilled to know better
I'll save my tears for a real tragedy.
>>
>>8605730
>welfare queen

How to spot a butthurt NEET.
There's nothing wrong with being in the military, it's a job and unlike what you may think, when you go for a career in there you need to be quite qualified. It's less about shooting stuff and usually more about administration.

Also I worked in the garage, tanks are cute AF.
>>
>>8605694

>So they think a stripper can be a pure loving wife, etc.

How is it that someone this naive joins a group where they could be required to kill people? Oh wait, they believe they're defending freedom and not serving some guys they've never heard of's economic interests.

>>8605730

Someone's got to man the ships, planes, and bases Congress insists on funding. Nothing wrong in terms of collecting welfare with getting in on it then.
>>
>>8605647
kek this is what one my friends sisters did I think.
She is with a military guy and went from like a turbo party slut to having two kids within a couple years of meeting her now husband who's in the military.
>>
>>8603846
Also she looks like a drag queen sorry.

Holy shit this board is so autistic
>>
>>8605791
lol she doesn't look anything like a drag queen she's just a bit bimbo-ish
>>
Jealous hons everywhere
>>
>>8605680

I have no hope of transitioning successfully, finding a partner, or having children. So yes, besides riding a sportbike and becoming a fighter pilot in the future, money is all I have in life.

>>8605721

Yes, sexy and poor.
>>
>>8605750
>it's a job
No it isn't.
>>
File: job.jpg (188KB, 745x749px) Image search: [Google]
job.jpg
188KB, 745x749px
>>8605878
Are you really sure of that or you're letting your hate towards your government cloud your reason?
>>
>>8605852
If you love someone money isn't the most important thing.
>>
File: a (3).jpg (109KB, 896x592px) Image search: [Google]
a (3).jpg
109KB, 896x592px
>>8605521
Don't bag on military, unless you've served.
>>8605676
As far as TS chicks go, yes. You'd be hard-pressed to find a God-tier TS chick with no surgeries.
>>8605680
Indeed, money isn't everything. But to the southern Californian ghetto chicks like Danaysy, it is. She's from Santa Ana, by the way.
>>8605791
She lives a mainstream life. She's God-tier within the TS community in LA/OC. Also, autistic threads are the most fun.
>>8606123
She isn't in a serious relationship with the guy. Like most TS chicks, she prostituted herself to get all her surgeries. She still prostitutes herself, but advertises herself as a GG (a naturally-born girl). She's in denial that she's TS.
>>
>>8605144
joke

(You)
>>
>>8605752
Yeah girl, no one smart joins the military.
>>
>>8606653
Joke? Tell that to the California court system and DMV that allow her to put female on her papers.
>>8606668
The smart cookies make the best of the military.
>>
>>8608030
Joke is that marines are fags, so if "she" nabbed a marine "she" was actually "he".
>>
>>8608085
Marines aren't fags, just jarheads.
>>
>>8606668
You literally have to pass an IQ test to join the military (although they don't explicitly call it an IQ test). The military is actually selected for a slightly higher-than-average IQ.

Being naive simply isn't the same as being stupid, although it can sometimes look the same.
>>
>>8605521
Or maybe she just really likes him? I know it's hard for anons to understand but not everyone is using everyone else all the time.

Also ton of military men suffer from PTSD or depression because of their experiences in the military and it's been proven over and over that women love healing broken (but gorgeous) men.
>>
>>8606564

>Don't bag on military, unless you've served.

It's simply a comment on how much they make. I don't know why military niggers think anyone in the civilian world cares about their military achievements. You could have a PhD in physics from Cambridge then enlist in the Army. Does anyone care? No, you're a fucking private, first class, at best. Likewise, no one outside cares if you were a four star general in your time. You dedicate your time to an entirely different world from the other, why do you expect your experience to transfer?

>>8606668

Naivete is not stupidity.
>>
>>8606564
>spend your life getting shot at and risk being blown up
>come home with your pay
>this takes your money to go partying and ride other guys cocks
So glad I'm trans
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.