[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your opinion of Blair?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 12

File: ShareX_2017-07-19_17-47-45.png (350KB, 889x551px) Image search: [Google]
ShareX_2017-07-19_17-47-45.png
350KB, 889x551px
Your opinion of Blair?
>>
>>8603419
She didnu noffin
>>
File: lmao.png (844KB, 984x638px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
844KB, 984x638px
love how shes larping as a tranny to get money desu.

https://twitter.com/robbiefaggotron
>>
>>8603419
You are not half as intelligent as you think you are, BLAIRE, but at least you have some kind of common sense.

But making fun of Riley's adam's apple in the first place was kinda cruel of you in the first place tbqh, whether he's a transtrender or not.
>>
>>8603554
>he
Fuck off.
>>
>>8603669
will not a "Justin" a "she", you stupid cunt!
>>
>>8603419
I love her, but it's a shame that she chooses to indulge herself in petty YouTube drama this week instead of talking about the recent bill that will legalize trans discrimination
>>
>>8603455
Another jealous hon
>>8603669
He
>>
I outgrew her just recently. I will admit that she was the first trans woman to help me realize that trans people are not crazy and can establish their own views. However, it's 2017 and making fun of SJW's is getting old now. I've been moving on.
>>
>>8603419
Watching the Onision debate right now. It's a fucking shitshow.
>>
she's bretty gud
>>
>>8604640
I almost can't handle this desu
its stressing me out too much
>>
>>8604634
>it's 2017
>>
>>8604640
I don't even like Onision, but how the fuck is this fair for him? Blair keeps interrupting him and not letting him make ANY points. But of course, people in the comments are saying "BLAIR WON"
>>
>>8604901
he's a very manipulative and dishonest person
>>
>>8604896
That anon is just saying that mocking SJWs is old, because it is. It's like every other YouTube fad, eventually, it dies down. I'm sure Sargon will be popular forever, but people like Blair or Bearing are gonna become irrelevant in a few years.
>>
>>8604910
I mean I don't know much about Onision other than he used to make unfunny skits back when I was in 7th grade.
>>
>>8604901
>an hsts
>caring about fairness or logic
>being able to debate
>>
>>8604911
I think Bearing already is but that's more to do with him barely even qualifying as a content creator and more as a clip show channel with minimal commentary.
>>
she's cool but sometimes she tries too much to be liked by the degenerate /pol/ community.
>>
>>8604911
>>8604896
>>8604634
SJW is a buzzword anyway.
>>
I'm watching the Blair Onision debate. Why is it okay for Blair to interrupt Onision, but Onision interrupts her, and she's like "Greg, Greg, Greg." and then mutes him?
>>
>>8605119
Male-socialized people feel entitled to speak over others.
>>
>>8605123
How do you mean?
>>
>>8605123
t. Cara
>>
>>8605005
>implying like half of us aren't part of it
>>8605166
Was gonna say "how can it be Cara without the LWA avatars"...but then I read it, so yeah. You're probably right.
>>
>>8605213
>...but then I read it, so yeah.
kek
>>
>>8603419
she makes me extremely self-conscious and dysphoric and sad
>>
This whole debate is just Onision asking questions, and Blair either being shrill and yelling, or calling him a pedo/punk ass bitch. I don't even like Onision btw.
>>
God Blair is so immature.
>IT'S NOT RAPE BECAUSE I SAY IT'S NOT
>I'M GONNA MUTE YOU IF YOU TALK OVER ME, BUT I'M GONNA TALK OVER YOU
>>
>>8603419
At first I thought she was interesting, when she first appeared on youtube... Then, not much later, I realized she was batshit.

Well, he actually, since he's claimed to be a he.
>>
>>8605268
>Well, he actually, since he's claimed to be a he
Huh?
>>
>>8605289
He said something that trans is a mental illness, and it should be treated with psychotherapy, or whatever, at least made arguments in that direction.

Also this whole thing where he says kids can't know if they're trans. Points pretty much towards that he's a crossdresser who took it too far.

Even his best friend, or something like best friend, called him out on that, that he's basically claiming that he's not trans.
>>
>>8603455
Nice fake account lmao
>>
>>8605166
>>8605213
Nah, Cara defends Blair these days. I'm just telling the truth.
>>
>>8605510
>Cara defends Blair these days
What a remarkable turnaround!
>>
File: 93045.png (1MB, 780x1256px) Image search: [Google]
93045.png
1MB, 780x1256px
>>8603419
She's an HSTS that's tailored to be easily digestible for stupid, stupid AGPs and trans lesbians so that they can live and be accepted vicariously in the trans movement through them.
>>
>>8605626
>AGPs and trans lesbians
>and
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: IMG_0555.jpg (141KB, 719x744px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0555.jpg
141KB, 719x744px
>>8603419
Anyone that hipfires for the right wing media is a good person in my book.
>>
>>8603419
Standard right-wing grifter that puts on a fash act to get that sweet right-wing welfare. There's dozens of em on YouTube.
>>
>>8604896
is that john oliver? NICE lol
>>
>>8604901
It's annoying to be honest. So funny how these people complain about "Leftist Echo chambers" when they're very complacent with their own. I honestly can't stand Onision but Blair was obviously drunk and obnoxious and couldn't understand a simple counter argument. Instead, she just went on and on about 10 year old girls or some shit.
>>
File: oniondog.jpg (408KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
oniondog.jpg
408KB, 1920x1080px
>>8603419
Im sad she has a boyfriend. I want her to be my lover.
>>
File: 1424581194834s.jpg (4KB, 125x96px) Image search: [Google]
1424581194834s.jpg
4KB, 125x96px
>>8605392

>He said something that trans is a mental illness, and it should be treated with psychotherapy, or whatever, at least made arguments in that direction.

I see no problem with this. Transition is not the best option for everyone (usually due to shitty life circumstances, age, etc). She never said that people shouldn't transition though. Her words were something along the lines of "Im a man that uses estrogen/dressing/acting like a girl to alleviate dysphoria". This is a matter of fact statement. No matter how shitty it may be, every trans girl is a trans girl...but they will never be a cis girl.

>Also this whole thing where he says kids can't know if they're trans. Points pretty much towards that he's a crossdresser who took it too far.

Im not seeing a very strong correlation here. Having kids transition is risky so I think caution is warranted. Thats what Blaire is asking for. I don't think she said outright that kids should NEVER transition.

>Even his best friend, or something like best friend, called him out on that, that he's basically claiming that he's not trans.

Citation needed. Sounds like bull to me.

>>8604634

>I outgrew her just recently. I will admit that she was the first trans woman to help me realize that trans people are not crazy and can establish their own views. However, it's 2017 and making fun of SJW's is getting old now. I've been moving on.

I like her. We need more diverse political voices out there in the public. Its annoying AF only hearing SJW nonsense from other trans youtube content creators.

>>8603554

>You are not half as intelligent as you think you are, BLAIRE, but at least you have some kind of common sense.

>But making fun of Riley's adam's apple in the first place was kinda cruel of you in the first place tbqh, whether he's a transtrender or not.

I think you meant to write:

You are not even as half as intelligent as you think you are Blaire. You do have some common sense though.

(1/2)
>>
>>8603419
>tfw I'd hire a hitman to target Blaire White and remove her from this world
>>
File: 1427671097375.jpg (14KB, 300x308px) Image search: [Google]
1427671097375.jpg
14KB, 300x308px
>>8606644

>>8603554

You shouldn't have made fun of Riley's adam apple in the first place. It was a cruel thing to do. Whether she/he is a transtrender is irrelevant.

I think you should brush on your grammar before you call people a moron buddy. You sound like a fucking dumbass right now.

>>8605689

>Anyone that hipfires for the right wing media is a good person in my book.

This. Im tired of SJWs dominating the political discussion. Plus her ass is <3

>>8605119

>I'm watching the Blair Onision debate. Why is it okay for Blair to interrupt Onision, but Onision interrupts her, and she's like "Greg, Greg, Greg." and then mutes him?

Eh no one is perfect. Im not crazy about it when she gets like this either. She did put out an apology video for that Riley video though. Seemed pretty genuine.
>>
File: faggot.png (84KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
84KB, 246x205px
>>8606647

Okay tough guy. Sure thing.
>>
>>8606644
He even said he's "a woman with a male soul", or something like that.
Basically, not trans, therefore no female pronouns.

And yeah, if you're trans and claim trans is a mental illness, you have to accept yourself as a male. Because that would mean it's all a delusion.
>>
>>8606523
They shout down any differing opinions, views and data as "shills", like they literally don't even allow for the possibility of anything outside their echo-chamber hugbox.
They also love to poll-rig and forum slide and samefag and falseflag and all those other underhanded tactics that they insist the "other side" uses literally all the time and is evidence of how they're the bad guys.

Hypocrisy and idiocy is just natural for all humans.
>>
>>8606673

Well technically it is. Most of the time what defines a 'mental illness' is the fact that is falls outside of the acceptable social deviance in society. Being gay used to be a mental illness, but people are more accepting now. Being a dude that likes other dudes won't get you thrown in a padded cell anymore.

I don't really think admitting this is the same as admitting that its all a delusion. Its just a truthful assessment of how most of our society views trans people.

Plus I think its mainly still on the books for insurance reasons.
>>
File: 1424997534404s.jpg (3KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
1424997534404s.jpg
3KB, 125x93px
>>8606683

Humans love their tribalism. For smart apes we really are idiotic.
>>
>>8603419
too much make up
>>
File: IMG_3258.jpg (37KB, 749x277px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3258.jpg
37KB, 749x277px
>>8606697
>>
>>8606644
>Transition is not the best option for everyone (usually due to shitty life circumstances, age, etc)
So basically transition "isn't always the best option" because of discrimination and shit that keep it from being properly used? And that's the self-fulfilling reasoning for allowing discrimination and not working towards better and more comprehensive transition?
>see no problem with this
You're a fucking retard or dishonest shill if you can't see/admit the problem with that "logic"
Even if it weren't fundamentally flawed there's no evidence of psychotherapy or any other alternative being anywhere near as effective as a transition.

>Her words were something along the lines of "Im a man that uses estrogen/dressing/acting like a girl to alleviate dysphoria". This is a matter of fact statement. No matter how shitty it may be, every trans girl is a trans girl...but they will never be a cis girl.
Of course trans people will never be cis, that's why we have the words cis and trans, but it's likewise factually dishonest to ignore the evidence of neurological intersexuality and say that they're just men with mental illness.

> Having kids transition is risky
Why? You don't get to just make that claim and have it accepted as fact, you need to back it up with an argument and/or data.
Why should we ban or restrict the recommended medical treatment for children but only in this one case that people think is gross and no others?

Furthermore, they're already cautious. These kids go through multiple doctors and years of therapy before they're even put on blockers which further allow time to "make sure".
The bullshit boogeyman of countless kids being forced and rushed to transition without any thought or oversight and countless false positives falling through the cracks a completely made up with no factual foundation and is just a more subtle version of appealing to some massive vague conspiracy in medicine.
>>
>>8606691
It's all pretty much based on fundamental shortfalls and fallacies in natural human reasoning snowballing with all the shit from society and culture.
Unfortunately, it being so natural to us also makes it especially difficult to fight against and modern media and connectivity only accelerates and reinforces the spread of bullshit.
>>
>>8603419
I agree with everything >>8603554 said.

As far as her ideas go, I agree with most of them, but I will never understand a trans person thinking that kids transitioning = child abuse. I just...don't get it. Call SJW's crazy all you want, that opinion alone makes her batshit.
>>
>>8603419
Who?
>>
>>8610972
Welcome to /lgbt/! I see it's your first hour here.
>>
she is a beautiful boi and a gud debater, not great but ok
>>
>>8603419
Cis white male here. Would suck her dick.
>>
>>8605119
Onision is a cuck. Don't worry he enjoys it.
>>
File: 1523456136136.png (297KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
1523456136136.png
297KB, 500x680px
>>8606644
>>8606664
>t. pissed off Blaire White fanboy

Your punctuation is far from being flawless, "buddy"! But you probably are "just too lazy", right? It's because you are "writing from your phone", eh? You should also work on your reading comprehension. I didn't call anybody a moron.

English is my second language, "friend".

"You are not half as intelligent as you think you are" is commonly used by native speakers. But I see that it is gramatically wrong. So thanks for pointing this one out for me! I really mean it.

I do not see what is wrong with "[...], but at least you have some kind of common sense".

"You shouldn't have made fun of Riley's adam apple in the first place."
The only mistake I see here is the missing "'s" after "adam".
"It was a cruel thing to do." I see no problem here.
"Whether she/he is a transtrender is irrelevant"
Would "Wheather or not she/he is a transtrender [...]" be correct?

Next time you want to play a grammar nazi point out all mistakes in detail, please.

>"You sound like a fucking dumbass right now. "
Yeah, I got totally rekt.
>>
>>8603419
People probably will hate on me for stating this, but...

to me she is just as obnoxious as Riley Dennis.
>>
>>8616519
(cont. / correction)
I made a mistake in admitting a "mistake".

I was correct with "You are not half as intelligent as you think you are".

"You are not even AS half as intelligent as you think you are Blaire" (as suggested by >>86066440) is WRONG.

You are a worse grammar nazi than I thought you are.
I hope for you that you are not a native speaker. Honhonhon!

>>8616528
Blaire was a SJW herself. And she still likes putting people down for their opinions.
Of course, Riley Dennis has a stupid world view, but that's a pretty obvious thing. Pointing it out does not turn Blaire White into a genius.
>>
>>8603419
some 4channers are completely obsessed with hair and make threads about her every day, i guess they're the same ones who used to make milo yiannowhatever threads every day

its boring
>>
>>8603419
Uncle Tom.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.