[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To the bisexuals here: Have you ever fallen so deeply in love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 21

File: 1496956895589.jpg (259KB, 1016x965px) Image search: [Google]
1496956895589.jpg
259KB, 1016x965px
To the bisexuals here:
Have you ever fallen so deeply in love with someone of your not preferred sex?
I am gonna get married soon to my bf but I 100% much prefer the female body and sex with a woman. His personality is godly though and he's absolutely my best friend ever
Maybe some homos/lesbians can also shed some light on a similar experience?
>>
>>8603407
Why do you like the female experience so much more?
>>
Congrats on your marriage. Please prove the cheating/"they'll leave you for the opposite sex" bisexual meme wrong.
>>
>>8603435
I have never had sex with a woman but I get more turned on by lesbian sexual fantasies than hetero ones
I hardly have any hetero sexual fantasies come to think of it...
>>8603523
Oh its a hetero marriage kek but I much rather he have born a female sometimes
>>
>>8603538
Do you have sexual fantasies about him?

Why do you even consider yourself bi if all your fantasies are lesbian?

What makes him such a godly best friend?
>>
>>8603553
I dont really have much fantasies about him
I used to but actual sex is much more different than I thought it would be
I used to be a virgin before him to be perfectly honest
I could be lesbian but the fact I love him and want to marry him in spite of everything means I'm not completely gay dont you think?
>>
>>8603538
>yet another episode of "bi woman with no same-sex experience settling down in a hetero marriage"
This is the norm in female bisexuals regardless of their stated gender preferences.
>>
File: 20170719_120837.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170719_120837.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
>>8603407
Let me tell you my story anon.

I'm gay. Like, parents-knew-I-was-gay-as-a-child gay. Not because I'm effeminate, quite the opposite in fact, but because I would watch WWF as a 6 year old a play with myself, the way kids do. There's a Disney movie where the prince gets tied up and gagged and I watched that part over and over again. I had boyfriends in school, and my friends who were girls changed in front of me and I never thought anything about it aside from
>Holy shit Holly, bring that six pack to the next cookout why don't you?

In my 20's I got very involved in the gay and BDSM club scenes. I did a lot of weird, nasty shit, and never looked at a woman at all. The thought never crossed my mind. I saw tits and vaginas, and just thought
>Huh, so that's what that looks like. What's all the fuss about?

Then, when I was 24, I met Her. She was 18, and fresh into the world (we met through work, we were both in the Army, she was a medic assigned to my platoon) We started hanging out because we were both from the same area, and we became friends very quickly. Hell, we even went to clubs and wingmaned for each other.

After about a year of platonic friendship, something happened. We had a night where we kind of fell into each other's arms, and had sex. And it was amazing, the best sex I'd ever had. And we kept having sex. Our bodies just clicked, and everytime we did it it got better and better. After about 6 months we decided to give it a real go and started dating, exclusively.

5 years later, and we're married. Our first child (a baby girl!) is due in September. I've never been more in love with anyone than I am with my wife, and I'm so happy I found her and didn't let my sexuality define who I was and what choices I made.

Congrats on the engagement OP, I hope it's everything you want it to be.
>>
>>8603573
>actual sex is much more different than I thought it would be
How so?

>I could be lesbian but the fact I love him and want to marry him in spite of everything means I'm not completely gay dont you think?
Maybe I'm wrong and no offense but it sounds like sexually you're a lesbian and your personal love for your fiance is keeping you together despite that. I don't think that's a bad thing and I hope it's wonderful for you!
>>
File: 1493872854124.png (621KB, 482x644px) Image search: [Google]
1493872854124.png
621KB, 482x644px
>>8603583
Well its much easier to find your preferred personality in a partner in the opposite sex and have that foster into love than with the same sex
>>8603599
I'm so happy to hear that anon
I'm very much under the belief that love works in mysterious ways despite our preferences
I used to be very much into labels and such but my fiance said something to me that made me change my whole perspective on it
He said "I know you're gay but are you really going to let sex get in the way of our love? I won't stop you from wanting sex with other women and trying it as long as your heart belongs to me"
It seriously melted my heart and I got this instant feeling like I could never find someone as supportive and amazing as he has been to me
Thanks for sharing your story
>>8603612
Its not as exciting and mindblowing as people make it out to be
It feels good but not what its hyped up to be for sure
I think I am a lesbian, I wont deny that at all. I always tell my fiance if it werent for him I would spiral down a long road of depression known as >tfw no gf
I was already feeling like complete shit about it thanks to my family and their values to see me married with kids
He accepts me as I am though and I'm eternally grateful
>>
>>8603612
>i don't believe in bisexuality, of course you must be lesbian
t r i g g e r e d
>>
>>8603693
>Its not as exciting and mindblowing as people make it out to be
>It feels good but not what its hyped up to be for sure
Can you describe?

>I was already feeling like complete shit about it thanks to my family and their values to see me married with kids
That's a shame. Don't let them push you into kids or anything if that's not what you and your husband want.

>He accepts me as I am though and I'm eternally grateful
It sounds promising!

>>8603709
I believe in bisexuality and that's not it.
>>
File: 1482695044542.jpg (23KB, 480x385px) Image search: [Google]
1482695044542.jpg
23KB, 480x385px
>>8603693
I'm going to be honest with you, this is sending up some pretty strong red flags.
>are you going to let sex get in the way of our love?
Yes. It will. I can promise you, if you're not sexually compatible with your spouse, it will not work. It will not. If you don't look at him sometimes and just think, "Damn I want to rip his clothes off and jump his bones," then something is not right. If the first thing that comes to mind when you talk about the sex you have is, "It was weird," thats not a good sign.

You'll start seeing sex as a chore, and you wont be into it, and he'll know, and it'll upset him. Eventually you'll probably only have sex with him once a month or less, just to get him off your back. He'll begin to resent you, and will look somewhere else to find sexual gratification.

That's why my wife and I have such a good relationship. I'm still attracted to men, but she opened up a hole new world and made me see how sexy women are, just by being superbly sexy herself. The sex is better now than it was when we first started hooking up, and even 8 months pregnant, bloated and sweaty, I still yanked her shorts off yesterday and bent her over the sink, because her ass looked amazing.

We need some more information. How many relationships has he been in? How many women has he slept with? How are are the both of you? How long have you been together?

And about the kid thing, gay couples adopt all the time, or as women carry from a donor. If kids are you're thing, you don't need a man to do it, so tell your family to blow it out their asses.
>>
>>8603407

>>8603407

Weird, this is almost the same as my experience with the genders flipped. My fiancé's known I was bi since we've been dating, but with her I never felt the desire to mess around with guys. Although recently, I've really wanted to try hooking (partly because her drive is lower, and partly because I've never done it before). She was actually far more understanding than I thought anybody would be and she actually encouraged me to give it a try. We're still going strong and I'm looking forward to the day we get married. I hope for the best for you, OP.
>>
File: 1367044487498.png (433KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1367044487498.png
433KB, 1024x768px
>>8603693
>it's just statistics
Yes. That, and like most bisexuals, on some level you view same-sex partners and relationships as lesser, which is why you never sought one out, or bothered holding out for one.

Ask your amazing supportive fiancee if he'd be equally okay with you seeking sex from other men outside your marriage. Surely he wouldn't let sex get in the way of your love, right?

It's great that you and >>8603599 are happy. I genuinely hope it lasts for you forever. But please, for the sake of those of us who aren't able to opt out of being homosexual like you, do not actually go around referring to yourselves as gay and lesbian. We already have enough societal conventions to fight about how we can be turned, will grow out of the phase, or just have to meet the right person, without people like you volunteering as "proof".
>>
>>8603722
Hmm I won't say sex is a chore per se like this anon >>8603814 is suggesting that is how I feel
It just doesn't feel special for me like its made out to be in movies and such. I enjoy sex with him because I get to satisfy him and make him happy but thats really about it
He was also a virgin before me so we are exploring our sexuality still. He is getting better but its still not at the level of wanting him like I used to before we started having sex
>>8603839
Nah I always felt insecure about dating a woman because I thought I would never be good enough for a qt and because the area I lived in was very conservative
I actually idolize lesbian relationships and if I could turn my fiance into a girl rn I would
>>
this is an interesting thread (and it was cute and made me happy too)

I wonder how many people who identify as "straight" and cisgender have the capacity to fall in love with someone of the same gender like this
I wonder how much the fact that societies encourage people to be straight fits in with all of this
>>
>>8603839
>please do not go around referring to yourself as gay
Oh I don't, and no one asks or has any idea. Hell, I'm married to a woman, Why would they? I genuinely feel like my situation is one in a million, and also don't feel that I'm "fixed". I still like dudes. If I wasn't so adamant about monogamy as a foundation of my moral code, I would absolutely have a cute bf on the side.

My parents were more shocked when I brought a cute, short, green eyed brunette home than when I came out, it was pretty hilarious. They still joke about it. I haven't decided whether or not to tell my kids yet, I feel like they don't really need to know, but I also want them to feel like it's okay to be homosexual. Maybe just if it comes up?
>>8603871
>we're exploring our sexuality still
That's highly reassuring. Explore, explore, explore, my friend. Get weird. And I mean WEIRD. If he's open to it, try sex with a woman. Try sex with a woman with him, if you'd both be open to it. Just make sure to be open and honest about everything, and make sure he feels the same. Even if it might disappoint one of you, or one of you really likes something the other doesn't, or whatever, you need to be open and frank (blunt, simple and truthful) with each other. Take your time and just enjoy each other's bodies.

You sound great, and I hope everything works out for you. Good luck.
>>8603818
Hooking? I'm not familiar with that outside of, "prostitution", care to elaborate?
>>
>>8603942

Hooking up generally just means engaging in casual sex. In my case, I've installed Grindr and have been meeting up (or at least attempting to) with the occasional guy to screw around with. It's encouraged us to explore our sexualities both within and outside of our relationship, so I'm pretty happy with the results.
>>
>>8603871
>It just doesn't feel special for me like its made out to be in movies and such.
This sounds like Hollywood setting up unrealistic expectations more than your sexuality.

>I actually idolize lesbian relationships and if I could turn my fiance into a girl rn I would
How do you feel about the thought of you being a guy, whether your fiance is a guy or girl?
>>
>>8603996
Not the anon who asked, but you said "try hooking" not "try hooking up."
"Hooking" by itself has prostitution connotations, since hookers hook.
>>
>read this thread
Afk killing myself
>>
>>8604043

Whoops, I didn't realize I left that out. That's what I get for phoneposting.
>>
File: 1493725990630.png (248KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493725990630.png
248KB, 800x800px
>>8604035
I used to really wish I was born male sometimes mostly because I always wanted a wife I could love and have kids with
Have our relationship be seen as normal and such. Now that I have met my fiance though I enjoy being a woman 100%
>>
>>8603839
>like most bisexuals, on some level you view same-sex partners and relationships as lesser
How does this apply to trannies?
>>
>>8604074
Did you also consider yourself more masculine that other girls and better suited to being a husband than a wife yourself, or was it purely so you could be officially normal and still have a wife?

What do you mean that you enjoy being a woman thanks to your fiance? It's nice to feel feminine, like the wife yourself?
>>
>>8603996
Kek, I know that, I'm not that old,
>>8604043
Got it right, and I thought it had to be wrong because that's a drastic step and your lady would have to be cool as hell.
>>8604065
Y tho?

A bit off topic, but anyone want to read the story about the first time me and my wife had sex. It's pretty funny to be honest, members of blood relation.
>gay guy having sex with a woman and really wanting it but being totally lost so he wings it and basically fucks her like a dude
I'm just lucky she likes rough sex.
>>
>>8603599
Your story made me feel happy, anon. Congrats on the bun in the oven!
>>
>>8604103
I was a normal tomboy at the time, still am
Being a man meant I could easily have a girl love me, stay with me, and hold me into her boob pillows for as long as I want
I used to hate being feminine and a woman because it meant only men will like me. Even if a woman did like me for those traits she wouldnt be able to have a relationship with me because of where I lived and stuff
Now that I am a taken woman I can concentrate on being sexy and feminine for just the person I love and not be seen as something to solely whack your meat to
>>
File: IMG_1351.jpg (719KB, 2004x2120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1351.jpg
719KB, 2004x2120px
>>8603407
I'm a lesbian myself with zero attraction to the male form who's now in a committed relationship with a man whose a lone exception to that rule. Please don't let norms regarding sexuality put you down as I had a lot of confusion and agnst regarding these feelings but I have come to terms with it and couldn't be happier.
>>
>>8604206
Did you avoid being feminine before?

How do you combine still being a tomboy with being sexy and feminine for your fiance?
>>
>>8604065
Jokes on you I'm always trying to kill myself
>>
File: 1399872186500.png (282KB, 501x540px) Image search: [Google]
1399872186500.png
282KB, 501x540px
>>8603407
I'm way more attracted to the female body but I get along with guys way better and it's easier to find ones attracted to me, so I just go with that.
>>
>>8604444
MTF?
>>
>>8604467
Yep. Feels pretty shit that I have more trouble relating to cis women desu...
>>
>>8604517
Just relate to guys and be the kind of woman they like instead of comparing yourself to cis girls.
>>
File: 1368156620768.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1368156620768.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
>>8604253
It's extremely disheartening how often the "lesbian with an exception" (misidentified bisexual with a strong same-sex preference) is a thing that happens. As if our dating pool wasn't already shit enough.
>>
>>8604752
Start dating tranners.
>>
>>8604253
Wow you are literally me anon. I'm the OP btw and I completely feel you
I always wanted to find men sexy like my female friends do but I always find myself staring at women instead
While I still dont find the male body sexually appealing, my fiance makes up for it by letting me grope his chest as if they were boobs and such kek
We find ways like this to work around my preferences all the time and I hope your bf does the same for you
>>8604290
Well in private and/or when we go out on a date I like to make myself pretty for him
Otherwise I dress in shorts and a basketball shirt with my hair all messy and shit
I also dont really act all that soft, shy, submissive and all other traits associated with girls
>>
>>8604819
What do you like about being pretty for him?

>I also dont really act all that soft, shy, submissive and all other traits associated with girls
Does that change when you're being intimate or romantic?
>>
>>8604774
>avoid the turds by dating the shitlogs instead
Really activated my almonds.
>>
nope. i actively avoid dating bisexual girls because of this. i went on a few days with a bi girl and she kept pushing the fact that "I LIKE GUYS TOO JUST SO YOU KNOW". ye it seems """"biphobic"""" to avoid dating bisexuals, but I sure as shit am not going to be the one to get dumped after someone realizes their phase is over.
>>
>>8604819
>my fiance makes up for it by letting me grope his chest as if they were boobs and such
I do that with my boyfriend, i just love chests in general.. lol
>>
ITT: Why bisexuals are a plague and any self-respecting homosexual must avoid them at all costs
>>
>>8606363
Hey man, do you. I don't date black guys, but it has nothing to do with racism, I just don't get romantically attached to them.

Bisexuality is not a phase though, you don't grow out of it. You're confusing true bisexuals with people who are experimenting, I see this with mostly post high school-college age peeps. They wrongly identify as bisexual because they're trying new things, and then realize it's not for them. They kind of give us a bad name, honestly.
>>8606765
>this guy shows up finally
I was wondering when you'd grace us with your presence
>>
>>8603407
Op : are you dedicated to having a long marriage? A healthy one???
>>
>>8607058
Yes, why wouldnt I be? Otherwise what is the point of marriage?
>>
I'm an ugly-ish little non-binary guy with embarrassing nerdy clothes, bad acne and a cunt. I always dreamed of a gorgeous feminine wife. I ended up with a skinny, crazy tall straight guy who wanted exactly the same - a gorgeous feminine wife. We have been together for a decade now and we're still crazy about each other, even though we're both ugly hairy fuckers and we strongly prefer beautiful ladies. :D
>>
Female preferring bi cis girl here.

I've had shit luck dating for years, both with men and women.

I've dealt with abuse, selfishness, neglect, good people whose mental illness made the relationship unsustainable, etc.

Met current bf on 4chan years ago and learned we lived close by, started as friends.

We spent a lot of time together, we just did normal friend stuff. We ate, drank, smoked a bit, played a bunch of games, and one day feelings just happened and and we got together.

I enjoy sex but physical attraction is minimal if that makes sense. I just wanna touch and be touched by the person I love.

I prefer women physically, but I'm so in love that I don't even want to consider dating someone else, my life is just so peaceful and comfortable now.
>>
>>8608624
Why do I get the feeling that the average romantic evening for the two of you is gently crying together in bed before falling asleep in each other's arms?
>>
>>8608665
Neither of us are the romantic type.

No tears, just comfy normal days full of love, support, and understanding.
>>
>>8607030
>They kind of give us a bad name, honestly.
You have it backwards. The "good bisexuals" - those who actively seek to have committed monogamous relationships with same-sex partners as well as opposite-sex partners - are the minority. Bis give themselves a bad name.
>>
File: tumblr.png (304KB, 445x572px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr.png
304KB, 445x572px
>>8608548
>non-binary guy with [...] a cunt.
Out.
>>
File: lost.gif (3MB, 498x278px) Image search: [Google]
lost.gif
3MB, 498x278px
>>8603407
yes, my firts love was a my best friend, a male like me, he is also bisexual, his break up left me depressed and fucked.
>>
>>8603871
I dont think it is impossible as that anon says, but you definately should talk long and hard about how he feels about the fact that you cant be attracted to him the way he is to you
>>
>>8603573
This is exactly the state i was in with all 4 multi year hetero relationships with girls. Yes you are in love, but your sexuality will eventually rear its head when you find yourself unable to continue to pretend to be sexually atteacted to him. You sound gay to me, like i told myself the same stuff and started similar threads while i was desperately trying to keep that dream of a perfect heterosexual marriage w/ kids alive.

Let me ask: is marriage and family life a goal of yours? It is for me. It is really hard to break through this cultural conditioning that gay feelings are a sexual perversion and nothing more. Gays and lesbians can have any sort of family and relationship that straight people can have. The fact is that for most people, the gender that they're primarily sexually attracted to is the best bet for a long term, fulfilling commitment.

However... your love for your best friend is real. Its going to be hard to deal with that... and you're a woman which means your experience will be different from mine.
>>
File: 1496280168610.jpg (39KB, 480x680px) Image search: [Google]
1496280168610.jpg
39KB, 480x680px
>>8609057
>I can't read and make general assumptions about a large group of people based on little experience
Good job buddy.
>>
>>8609171
It's not that simple, mate. I was wired a bit wrong from the start: got both "male" and "female" puberty naturally since my hormone levels are a bit off. So, I look like a guy, I feel like a guy, and I have functioning "female" reproductive organs, alongside with a piece of a testicle or something.
>>
>>8610728
Well I do enjoy giving him fellatio and seeing him in pleasure. It makes me really happy knowing I am doing that for him
Sex on the other hand and him fingering/giving oral is just a big turn off for me no matter how much we try
He is okay with me having sex with other women and thinks of sex and love to be separate from one another
We are both acknowledging that I'm gay as to when I first posted this thread and where we go from here is beyond me. He seems comfortable though with us staying together despite it all
>>
File: 1415446432900.jpg (76KB, 555x703px) Image search: [Google]
1415446432900.jpg
76KB, 555x703px
>>8604527
Very delayed response here, but what you've said has been floating around in my head the past couple days and it does help. Thanks.
>>
File: jbndnw_-.jpg (32KB, 337x336px) Image search: [Google]
jbndnw_-.jpg
32KB, 337x336px
So what I'm gathering from this thread is that open bisexual relationships are superior to all other relationships because its a way to be more honest with you partner about your feelings and desires as well as find value in set relationship based on things other than just sex but also personality and emotional devotion to your partner and not feeling unwanted because of silly things like hook ups because you share your life and heart with your significant other and no one else means that much to them.

>Tfw no romantic bi couple to accept a me as their third wheel boy for meaningless sex between the two of them.
>>
>>8612350
I'm glad it's helping! There isn't just one model of what a woman must be like and I think trans women forget that too often.
>>
>>8612166
Youre gonna be the girl on craigslist and okc "married, looking for a girl just for me" that everyone avoids. Then once you have a couple kids youre gonna be the fat bisexual on those sites desperate to have a female connection. Calling it now.
>>
>>8603538
You're not even bi.
>>
>>8612384
wrong. open relationships are bad because they are an abuse of trust when you consider the spread of hiv and the failure of non monogamous relationships.

If you want more than one partner, practice polygamy. don't outsource anything
>>
File: 143220987059.png (138KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
143220987059.png
138KB, 500x281px
>>8612689
>He thinks being in a open relationship means being a total self destructive slut who just fucks every total stranger male/female they see in a gas stations or bars that looks at them in a funny way.
Also how is it a abuse of trust if the couples consents to it? If they both know they love each other and don't see sex as something important then I don't see how its abusive.
In all honesty though the thought of just being shared between a loving coupe as nothing more than a mere sex object to explore their kinks on is a huge turn on for me.

Polygamy is fine I'll be it a bit rare though.
>>
>>8603523
I'm with a person of the opposite sex and would never cheat on her with a dude.

The risk of stds is too high, so I'd only cheat with a woman lol. But really, I hope I can stay loyal, shit's hard.
>>
>>8612807
>Also how is it a abuse of trust if the couples consents to it? If they both know they love each other and don't see sex as something important then I don't see how its abusive.
It's not, that's how you can tell anon is just a reactionary monogamyfag with no coherent reason to be anti-poly.
>>
>>8612492
I'd rather hire a prostitute at some point in my life lmao
I mean have you seen the average lesbian and bisexual girl? no thanks
>>8612595
What do you mean?
>>
>>8612492
>>8612932
It's kinda hot imagining a bi girl in a het marriage and her husband seeking out other girls for threesomes because of her lesbian tendencies.
>>
>>8612914
I hope i can find a loving husband or wife one day who will let me bring cute guys and girls back home with me to fuck in threesomes with my significant other. Also I just realised how bad the grammar in that post you quoted is btw I'm using a mobile tablet, sorry if that upset anyone.
>>
I prefer men and am now married to one and I am deeply in love with my female cousin. But it was never meant to be base off the fact that she is my cousin. And straight and married. Oh well. We did fool around when we were younger tho.
>>
>>8604114
I'm interested in stories about 'gay' sex with women. Can you please elaborate?
>>
>>8603407
Nah, I usually don't run into many women and when I do they're just not my type. I wouldn't mind dating one, I just don't usually click with them. Fallen in love with tons of guys though.
>>
>>8611747
>based on little experience
An interesting thing to say when chastising another for making assumptions.
>>
>>8612958
To a guy probably. Not to a woman. Its the bane of our existance. All these fat bisexual women looking to "play".
>>
I prefer female bodies but I always end up preferring male personalities. I don't mind it too much the personality matter more to me than the physical aspect.
>>
>>8603407
this happened to me to a t, i was 100% expecting to marry another woman. i did mistake him for a girl when we met, though.
>>
>>8617291
>To a guy probably. Not to a woman.
I'm trans :S
>>
>>8603407
Recently I've fallen in love with a man when for all my life I have deeply preferred women, now all I can think about is him and cock.
>>
File: 1487460989745.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1487460989745.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>8620556
So I wasn't wrong.
>>
>>8621432
By change did you turn 30 or are at least close to it?
>>
File: 1371936845432.png (144KB, 362x379px) Image search: [Google]
1371936845432.png
144KB, 362x379px
>>8621448
>tfw nearly 30
>first period at 9 years
>babymaking bioclock kicked in at 23-24
>still haven't even been able to go bi, much less straight
>>
>>8621436
That's why the emote...
>>
>>8603407

Yes I've fallen in love with my not prefered sex.

As long as he is keeping the things you loved in him, things will go well.

Expect a small shift in your preferences towards the gender of your partner, tho. Which is good news for you I guess.
>>
>>8621587
>go bi/straight

naw fuck that, just get some sperm from a donor
if that's too expensive then just befriend a guy and after a few years of bromance ask him to jerk it into a cup
>>
>>8603407
Yes, but I'm asexual. I fell in love with a man once.
>>
>>8603814
What a fucking degenerate

>hurr durr sex sex sex SEX

Grow the fuck up
>>
File: 1500680184260.jpg (3KB, 122x125px) Image search: [Google]
1500680184260.jpg
3KB, 122x125px
>>8612384
>>8612807
>though the thought of just being shared between a loving coupe as nothing more than a mere sex object to explore their kinks on is a huge turn on for me.
I want this too, where do I find a couple like this?
>>
File: 1477835278758.png (518KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477835278758.png
518KB, 500x720px
>>8603407
>your not preferred sex
Are you even TruBi™?
>>
>>8603407
Why not persuade him to take hormones?
>>
>>8611938
Why not just say you're intersexed. By the sounds of it, you are.
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.