[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Professional waxing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: male-brazilian-wax.png (125KB, 315x344px) Image search: [Google]
male-brazilian-wax.png
125KB, 315x344px
So I'm a dude and was thinking of getting a full professional waxing (butthole and all). Has anyone done this? Have you regretted it? Any tips? I'm not so much afraid of the pain but by sitting face down ass up in front of a stranger. Is the embarrassment worth it? I kinda want to do it because I'm tired of constantly shaving down there.
>>
>>8603135
I just use an epilator at home
I'd imagine it would be expensive to do it professionally considering due to hair growth cycles you have to do it like every 2 weeks for a couple months when first starting
>>
>>8603135
I use a nosehairtrimmer for my nose and eyebrows and my sisters ladyshave or whatever its called for my asshole, thats all i need. What makes you think you dont have to shave anymore after you wax it? It will grow back and you will have to start shaving again
>>
>>8603154
The nosehair trimmer is actually useful for the bits of hair you can't reach with a razor in the crack just below your back
>>
>>8603341
>The nosehair trimmer is actually useful for the bits of hair you can't reach with a razor in the crack just below your back
HA! I thought I was the only one who couldn't reach these few hairs there!
Thanks for the tip mate, and for being like me
>>
>>8603135
>Has anyone done this? Have you regretted it?
I have and I regretted it. First it's embarrassing, then it's painful as hell, then it regrows real quick and you have to do it again.

So I'm getting laser hair removal instead. Still embarrassing, still painful, but so much money saved in the long run.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.