[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel guilty about being gay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: COfnAzdWgAINTNJ.jpg (32KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
COfnAzdWgAINTNJ.jpg
32KB, 600x338px
Im 18. I've always felt like a disappointment to my parents. I mean, i never really played or enjoyed any sports, hardly athletic, I've always been skinny and havent even had to begin shaving yet.

Even with girls I got attention or them flirting with me, even in front of my parents. Even then I always just turned them down.

I mean Im doing ok in college but I feel they had more ambition or hopes for me. My dad even asked if I thought of getting a girlfriend the other day and I just said im busy. I just cant have them knowing Im gay, i've kept it fairly well, being straight acting completely. I told my mother I was confused about my sexuality once when I was 16 but I backtracked and just said I was straight and got rejected by a girl and that caused the confusing feelings.

I feel if they know im gay they wont love me anymore. Am I wrong? Why do I feel this way?
>>
Depends on the kind of parents you have. If they are homophobic don't even bother, but if they seem to be okay with the topic they might accept you. Also, if you have siblings your parents will be more accepting of it, since they have ''the other son/daughter'' to bear children and make them grandparents.
>>
>>8601191

No
>>
File: face1.jpg (12KB, 300x311px) Image search: [Google]
face1.jpg
12KB, 300x311px
I never had any urge to get on a stage and fuck a girl while my parents sat in the audience cheering me on, chanting my name, and holding up a "GIVE US GRANDKIDS" banner. That's pretty much what all of these "muh parents" threads amount to, to me.

I love my parents, but I guess I just never bought into this whole social/cultural whateverthefuck that makes so many people feel like they NEED to have their parents involved in their personal lives to be happy. I still haven't even bothered to tell them I like dudes because I just don't see the point. I might be weird, but judging from how many people seem to have serious problems dealing with these issues (which all just sound like stupid meaningless crap to me), I think I might also be pretty lucky.
>>
You should, faggot
>>
>>8601378

why
>>
>>8601185

I dont know if they're homophobic or not.
>>
>>8601714
Probe the question, bring up something related to homosexuality like pride parades or Ellen Degeneres or something
>>
>>8601739

Well I know my mom is kinda icky regarding gays but my dad doesnt really talk about it at all.
>>
File: 1410719393731.jpg (52KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1410719393731.jpg
52KB, 597x519px
>bi
>8/10
>constantly being flirted by girls
>The thing that makes my dick diamonds are traps and fembois
>dad constantly disappointed in me for always turning down cute girls and being single

My parents don't seem homophobic, but I'd rather keep private about my sexual preferences; Especially since my dad can make some rather grotesque comments about gay people. Because of that, I'd rather have him not think of me any different than I am now. I'm sure as Hell they would not kick me out of the house or hate me or anything, but I know they would unintentionally treat me differently.
>>
>>8602308

Do you look gay?
>>
>>8601100
Speaking as a 30 year old that is still in the closet - just come out. Otherwise, you'll end up sad and alone and feeling the same feelings every day like I do.

It's not going to go away. The best thing you can do is take the awkward hit now, ride it out, and you'll feel better on the other side of it.

Don't throw away your youth because you're scared to be you.
>>
>>8603254

It seems really scary though. They don't suspect me at all so I think it'll shock them too.
>>
>>8603254
Speaking as a 35 year old that is still in the closet to his parents - how the fuck does not telling your parents that you like dudes stop you from having a sex/love life? Do you still live with them?
>>
>>8601369

Idk seems hard for most people.
>>
>>8601756
def homophobic.
>>
File: IMG_20170422_154729.jpg (556KB, 1070x1779px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170422_154729.jpg
556KB, 1070x1779px
>>8601100
I was in your situation, my parents were exactly like that and homosexuality was a taboo in my house but i think i used to reject myself more than my parents would do if i told them i was gay.
I did and at first it was uncomfortable not gonna lie, but your life improves 100%. Not being your truly self sounds tumblr but its true. Str8 people have it really easy and thay why much of them live being confident but we have that harder.
Be brave and first of all acept yourself, dont give a fuck about your parents because being closeted will disappoint u and them, not being will only disappoint them and with time they will acept it, you are their son.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.