[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some advice from the homos that browse this shithole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1498069208453.jpg (95KB, 1080x854px) Image search: [Google]
1498069208453.jpg
95KB, 1080x854px
I need some advice from the homos that browse this shithole

Im a straight guy, however, over the past few days ive taken an increasing interest in men. I don't really have any friends so i know nothing of the "community". However, i often get curious and go on tinder. >mfw a bunch of 10/10 guys match with me

The problem is i have no interest whatsoever in giving or receiving anal, and i assume all homos do that. This makes me feel like i would be some kind of a letdown if i actually got to know a gay guy, so i never speak to them.

So wat do? Give me your best faggot advice
>>
>>8600352
>The problem is i have no interest whatsoever in giving or receiving anal, and i assume all homos do that
wrong you baka
I mostly just like sucking dick
>>
>>8600370
Is it common for guys not to do anal? Like percentage wise? How do you even find out?

help
>>
File: 1264964607609.jpg (97KB, 483x409px) Image search: [Google]
1264964607609.jpg
97KB, 483x409px
>>8600383
Literally just google "percent of gay men that don't have anal sex".
>>
>>8600383

It depends on the person, I'd say it's probably quite small but if you're not happy with it a bf who truly loves you wouldn't force you into anything

If you are just hooking up I can't help you, enjoy your AIDS
>>
>Give me your best faggot advice
Aside from killing yourself for coming here?

What are you even asking for?
Do you actually want to do something with a guy, or are you one of those who got curious about their dick one day and in the end just want to be fellated by a tranny just to experience something different for once.
>>
>>8600352
>ive taken an increasing interest in men
>However, i often get curious and go on tinder. >mfw a bunch of 10/10 guys match with me

I have some news for you.... Also bi here, and I have no desire to give or receive anal from anyone.
>>
Bumping to see if anyone else can relate. ;(
>>
File: mem_lov.jpg (100KB, 854x640px) Image search: [Google]
mem_lov.jpg
100KB, 854x640px
>>8603277
There are things called "feeders," that are literally just dudes, gay or "straight" (lmao yeah right), that just show up, get head, and go away.

Source: I've had a feeder now for about a year, it's pretty great. He's a total douche, but he's hot as shit and fucks my face, so it works.
>>
File: Amazing.png (2MB, 1280x1799px) Image search: [Google]
Amazing.png
2MB, 1280x1799px
>>8604030
>tfw no "feeder
>tfw this could be you, isn't you and you want it more than anything in the world

Why live?
>>
>>8600352
>right out of the gate insulting the website and its users
>i'm straight but I like guys enough to talk about it on an lgbt board
I honestly don't know what you're expecting
>>
>>8606788
>taking it this seriously
>>
>>8600352
>This makes me feel like i would be some kind of a letdown if i actually got to know a gay guy, so i never speak to them.

Lol you fuckin breeder. Why not just try talking to gay guys without expecting sex to be part of the equation? I've got plenty of straight guy friends. Some of them admit to me that they're not entirely straight, and I still choose not to do anything with them cause I know they'd be awkward straight guys like you about it.

There are plenty of guys out there who'd probably blow or jerk you off with little hesitation if you tried something like grindr. A surprisingly massive number of straight men have similar desires, and they're still usually not queer enough to even be considered 'bi'. Maybe 'homoflexible' at most.
>>
>>8610800
Sorry *heteroflexible
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.