[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Straight Passing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Do you find gay men more attractive is they pass as straight?

Why?
>>
>>8599634
>passing privilege
A meme for trannies and a meme for gays.
>>
>>8599634

Because many gays are attracted to masculinity.
>>
Actually they're attracted to the carefree attitude. Generally speaking, majority of gay men are uptight as hell (due to all that repression), whereas straight men tend to be laid back as fuck.
It's the exact same thing with straight guys who are in relationships and girls.
When str8 guys get into relationships, they tend to be WAY more chilled the fuck out because they're no longer trying to be 'perfect' for some chick. This makes women more attracted to them.
It has nothing to do with masculinity or whatever.

This has been your daily insight. Helping U make sense of the world.
>>
>>8599724
as a homo or sour grapes homo

hetero couples trigger the fuck out of me.

probably cause i was onyl gay of low self esteem
>>
>>8599711
What fags.
>>
>>8599634

Because flamboyant gays are insufferable narcissists.
>>
>>8599634
Have you ever spoken to an effeminate faggot?

Have you ever looked at one?
>>
>>8599634
>Do you find gay men more attractive is they pass as straight?
In the gay community it is called 'Masc acting'. Why are gay men who pass as straight more attractive? Because as a fag i like Men. Not shrieking and effeminate attention seekers who flame on 24/7. It's the same thing as trans people wanting to fall in love with a cis gendered person who sees them as the opposite gender instead of putting up with tranny chasers.
>>
File: 1500182505654.gif (875KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
1500182505654.gif
875KB, 250x231px
I like hairy bearded and often older guys, which tend to be in the ballpark of passing. I mean to a straight normie idiot they pass but they more macho gays are typically more nasty
>>
>>8599753
>hetero couples trigger the fuck out of me.
I know that feel.
If only because I have no desire to see their perverse behavior in public.
>>
>>8599634
No.
Mainly because in my country non-straight-acting gays are only seen in TV because only TV stars can afford living in cages separated from homophobic society.
>>
>>8599836
>>hetero couples trigger the fuck out of me.
>I know that feel.

You have that feel because you know innately that humans were created to compliment each other in emotional and yes, physical, ways. Having a negative attitude towards the heterosexuals just shows you have don't accept yourself as much as the pride posters tell you that you do.
>>
>>8599871
>Straights having negative feelings about gays is natural because heterosexuality is natural.
>Gays having negative feelings about straights is unnatural because you know deep down you're an abomination.

Lol.
>>
>>8599871
Heterosexual "love", with all its slicky mucus coated sliminess, is something I simply do not wish to be associated with.

Swapping germs and half decomposed food leftovers along with spit and drool in public is simply gross in all its shapes.
>>
>>8600177
>proceeds to devour diarrhea straight from the asshole of a hirsute Latino faggot.
>>
>>8600202
Do I look like Mike Pence to you?
>>
>>8600177
>slicky mucus coated sliminess
hawt
>>
>>8599871
>humans were created to compliment each other in emotional
i want to complement a man emotionally
>>
>>8599871
>humans were created to compliment each other in emotional and yes, physical, ways.
You sound like a swell guy, and you probably have a nice face.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.