[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>before hormones my feet and hands and height and shoulders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0040.jpg (93KB, 1080x780px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0040.jpg
93KB, 1080x780px
>before hormones my feet and hands and height and shoulders where sort of smaller than most guys got made fun of it
>after hormones now my hands and feet and shoulders are considered big enough to be considered to big for a girl my height
>feel like a giant compared to other woman
>before hormones I didn't give a shit about my looks or anything I was a mess of a person suicidal and depressed
>started hormones took better care of my skin started to take care of my hair lost alot of weight.
>after hormones all it did was make me look like a cuter guy.
>girls come up to me to hit on me I want a boyfriend though
>I don't want to be a cute guy I want to be a cute girl!!!
Kill me
>>
>>8598623
You had a self perception problem and tried to cure it with transition. Now you have a self perception problem and a gender problem.
>>
>>8598644
I always had a gender problem though. The reason I was suicidal and depressed was because I was a guy. The reason I didn't give a shit is because I didn't know I could transition so I didn't give a shit about myself.
>>
>>8598644
What is it with cis people trying to convince people they aren't trans? Like they're right some times, but even a broken clock is right twice a day

The "you're not trans, you're confused" broken record is telling, though of what I'm not quite sure.
>>
>>8598623
NEVER GIVE UP OP I BELIEVE IN YOU AAAAAH YOU CAN DO THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE
BECOME THE CUTEST GIRL AAAAAAAAH
>>
>>8598644
how did he not have a gender problem fromt eh get go. He was literilly trans
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.