[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where to find trans girls to date?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3333.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3333.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
Serious question, where does a straight mid 20's guy find himself a cute submissive trans girl to dominate and be her daddy?

And no I'm not a beta chaser, I like to dominant and like my girls to be cute and submissive.

I live in london and get told all the time I look like pic related, can anyone help me out?
>>
File: 20170701_220719.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170701_220719.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
We don't really collect in one specific place which makes it difficult but I've met quite a few passable and cute mtfs while visiting discord servers. They will all probably be on the other side of the globe anyway though.
>>
>>8598622
I live in a large cosmopolitan city (london) so I am sure there are lots here I just don't know where to look!

So what are discord servers?

You're cute btw if that's you in pic related.
>>
>>8598654
Thank you :) I'm sure there are plenty of trans women in London but they aren't usually going to be out and about at bars and such. Discord is just a chatting program where people can make servers/rooms. Mine is Taylortot #5083 if you're interested.
>>
>>8598680
I will have to check that out thanks!

Any particular room on there you recommend for my specific purpose?

Also I'm assuming you don't live in london/UK?
>>
>>8598550
>straight
>find trans
I smell contradiction.
>>
>>8598698
I live in the US, any lgbt discord server is probably going to have at least a couple attractive trans women but you'll probably still have to dig around a bit to find them.
>>
>>8598703
Most trans girls are more feminine than their biological counterparts these days.

Plus I get off on knowing how much they want to be dominated and to be treated like a women.
>>
>>8598711
Ah that is a shame.

Ok well thanks for the tip! :)
>>
>>8598712
It depends on what femininity is for you. Some find big hairy male butts "feminine".
A fag with a particular taste for mutilated men is still a fag.
>>
>>8598734
If you say so.
>>
>>8598734
But what if those mutilated men are cute?
>>
>>8598757
I like the way you think!
>>
>>8598757
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Engage in any sexual activities you want, if you like them. Just for the sake of truth and honesty, identify yourself properly as a faggot, so there is no "I'm straight but I like men."
>>
>>8598789
I'll identify as a cis girl to strangers and there's nothing you can do about it buddy.
>>
>>8598734
>a particular taste for mutilated men
as a circumcised american non-jew this made me laugh
>>
>>8598811
Well, I admit it's annoying, but lying is on you, not on me. Especially, it should look quite cringy since the actual sex is usually obvious from one's body proportions.
>>
>>8598850
Telling people I'm actually a "mutilated male" will draw much more attention to myself than saying I'm just a normal girl so.
>>
>>8598896
You're right, but deception isn't a good solution. While "mutilated male" describes the reality well, you can always use a standard precise label, like 'transsexual' or 'trans-girl'.
Anyway, it's forgivable for you to identify in a way you like, because of your suffering and mental illness.
However, those "straight" homo-/bisexuals, technically healthy or just fetishists, but with a sort of pink dreams and wishful thinking, are extremely irritating.
>>
>>8598987
Haha you're so funny
>>
>>8599001
Why even care to type such a generic response?
>>
>>8599034
Why even bother giving me a (You)?
>>
>>8599034
Why even care to respond to such a generic response?
>>
>>8598550
>straight
>>
>>8599045 >>8599050
Boredom and procrastination.
>>
>>8599065
>liking women
>not straight
>>
>>8599067
Sex and anal
>>
>>8599073
Procrastination isn't a form of boredom.
>>
>I like to dominant and like my girls to be cute and submissive.
>not a beta

Top kek. You're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>8598712
It really does seem almost like an entry on a checklist that we all have.

"Hi, I'd say I'm a submissive MtF but I'd be repeating myself."
>>
>>8598654
have you tried trans specific dating sites?
Looked for trans women on okcupid?
London had trans clubs and nights try one of those maybe idk mate just seems like you haven't tried anything
>>
Try my transsexual date. It's a nice website. Are you looking to date?
>>
Right here, buddy *unzips shenis*
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.