[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that such a large percentage of trans girls are perfectly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 5

Why is it that such a large percentage of trans girls are perfectly fine with keeping their genitals? Sure, surgery right now isn't exactly perfect..but what about those people who never plan on getting surgery no matter what surgical advancements are made? Being okay with using your genitals while they are around is one thing, but the prospect of keeping them forever? What did they mean by this?
>>
>>8598420
See
>>8593715
>>
>>8598420
The genital operation is largely for show so that they can look more convincing and receive greater validation. When they can receive validation from other sources the pressure to change the appearance of the genitals lessens. You must keep in mind the function of the genitals doesn't change only the appearance of the penis changes.
>>8598442
There isn't much difference in appearance between MTFs that like men or women. They try to one up each other over things like sexual orientation because they're all lacking in everything else.
>>
>>8598469
>There isn't much difference in appearance between MTFs that like men or women.
I didn't imply otherwise? Androphiles just tend to be genital avoidant more often. Doesn't make them "better".
>>
>>8598473
Your hypothesis includes that one group is more feminized and the other is less feminized. We can see that's obviously not the case.
>>
>>8598493
I know someone who started hrt when they were 14 and they are extremely against the idea of having surgery and they are definitely not fully ravaged by testosterone like many late transitioners. So yeah, that theory is kinda iffy I guess.
>>
>>8598493
I mean, cis gay women are more masculine than cis straight women. It would only make sense if the same applied to transsexuals. That might explain the avoidance thing.

http://phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2008/06/20/brains-of-gay-people-resemble-those-of-straight-people-of-opposite-sex/
>>
>>8598508
Sorry for the double post but being straight/gay is unrelated to when you transition. That's an outdated idea.
>>
>>8598508
>>8598535
Like I've said they are always trying to one up each other in passing and acceptance in things that aren't related to how well they pass and their social acceptance. It's the refuge of people that don't want to face reality or are trying to hide something.
>>8598530
No you're reading that wrong. Cis masculine women are more likely to be gay then cis feminine women. Do you see how that changes everything?
Now your idea no longer makes any sense.
>>
>>8598420
I think my penis looks veeeeerrrrrry cute and feminine. I love playing with it.
>>
>>8598420
>2017
>not getting aroused at the thought of having a tiny limp benis flopping around while getting fucked
>>
>>8598568
AGP
>>
>>8598551
>No you're reading that wrong. Cis masculine women are more likely to be gay then cis feminine women. Do you see how that changes everything?
Sexual orientation is set at birth, right? If it correlates with masculinity/femininity in this fashion then I don't see the problem with what I said.
>>
>>8598605
Because it changes everything. The direction the arrows point in an argument actually matters but the frame changes the perception of the raw data.
Another mistake you're making is to assume that men and women are like two different sides of the same coin when in fact they're more like the front and back of an airplane. They aren't symmetrical opposites.
Your mistake is reading the data wrong and making huge leaps in your conclusions for which there is no scientific evidence and for which anecdotal evidence clearly refutes.
>>
>>8598632
>Because it changes everything. The direction the arrows point in an argument actually matters but the frame changes the perception of the raw data.
If these differences come hand in hand with sexual orientation in what way does the arrow not point where I said it does? One aspect doesn't predate the other - both appear together. In fact it is rather likely that orientation is expressed in some of these very differences.

>Another mistake you're making is to assume that men and women are like two different sides of the same coin when in fact they're more like the front and back of an airplane. They aren't symmetrical opposites.
There is a range of male-typical and female-typical patterns for a given sexually dimorphic region of the brain. The map is not one-dimensional but the existence of these clusters is clear, as is the existence of the space between them.

>Your mistake is reading the data wrong
You have yet to show why I'm wrong.

>Making huge leaps in your conclusions for which there is no scientific evidence
The only leap I've made is the hypothesis that degree of feminization is responsible for genital avoidance. The rest is factual. We know for a fact that androphilia correlates with femininity and vice versa for gynephilia. We know for a fact androphilic transwomen tend to be genital avoidant more often.

>Anecdotal evidence clearly refutes
I'm not sure there is such refuting anecdotal evidence? Masculinity and femininity, in the neural sense, are not exactly what they are in the social sense. Gender is a social construct etc etc.
>>
File: 980.png (1MB, 982x1416px) Image search: [Google]
980.png
1MB, 982x1416px
>>8598420
Because only HSTS have genital avoidance.
>>
>>8598689
I have no genital avoidance. I don't top but I don't care about my dick
>>
>>8598668
They don't come hand in hand, it's not an equivalency relationship you uneducated schmuck.
>>
>>8598697
Are there examples to the contrary?
>>
>>8598689
That's not exactly true. It's a matter of likeliness, not a binary.
>>
Is it not better for chasers to go to them than transgirls who don't like their genitals?
>>
>>8598420
I don't know why tranners ever get their genitals surgically altered desu.

mtf girlpenis and ftm mancunt is objectively the best.
>>
>>8598420
What's your estimate on the % of trans girls who would keep their genitals if they could press a button and become 100% cis?
>>
>>8598420
>Why is it that such a large percentage of trans girls are perfectly fine with keeping their genitals?
do you actually have a source for that or is that just pure speculation?
>>
>>8598442
I wanted to cut my dick when I was 4 but I like girls and have gotten used to having a bepis so IDK.
>>
>>8599567
It's really hard to say. Some trans girls genuinely like being stuck in between genders. Someone needs to take an official poll on this.
>>8599659
Only source I have is first hand accounts. So mostly speculation i suppose. Over the past two years I've talked to quite a few trans girls and roughly 3/4ths of them never want surgery.
>>
>>8599969
Yeah, it's not a 100% thing. Fully possible.
>>
>>8600229
Fully possible what? That I've gone from """HSTS""" to """AGP"""? I never liked any boys when I was a kid so I doubt that's the case. If you mean that it's fully possible for an AGP to have a brain feminized to the point of hating their own dick while liking girls, I guess then my brain is feminized within a narrow margin where it would resemble that of a lesbian.
>>
>>8600877
Hah no, lesbians are more masculine brains than the most feminine of AGPs.
>>
>>8600881
But lesbians don't want dicks. Also what was "Fully possible"?
>>
>>8598420
I was dating a Trans girl, eventually I decided to just man up and ask her a very personal question, I asked her if she was planning on getting rid of her male parts because I didn't feel amazing to look at them, I'm straight, and I have no problem with them being there, but I would prefer if it was a hole. Just for the sex reasons ofcourse. She was a very nice person. She told me that she had no intention of ever getting rid of it and that she wanted to fuck me with it. Dumped her right there and then.

I don't know if I was being a dick or if I was being transphobic by doing that, but it was extremely off putting.
>>
>>8600991
fwiw I don't blame you for not wanting to be with a tgirl who wanted to top you. That's obviously something you weren't expecting.
You seem to be in the minority on this board in actually wanting your ex to get SRS. There's a lot of SRS hate around here which is hard for me to understand, given that I've already had it.
>>
>>8600991
>inb4 the horde of jealous chasers
>>
>>8600963
>But lesbians don't want dicks.
That's less degrees of brain feminization more social expectations vs second hand dysphoria from knowing it makes you male.

>Also what was "Fully possible"?
That was a different poster, sorry.
>>
>>8601271
i dont get how a straight man could ever be jealous of guy who turned down a transwoman who wanted to fuck his ass lol.

to each his own i guess.

>>8601253
sweet, i had the idea i was in the majority of people though, since most people are straight, strange feeling to be in a minority for once lol.
>given that I've already had it.
nice one :) i'm happy for you anon, i just wish my ex took your route.
>>
>>8601489
>i dont get how a straight man could ever be jealous of guy who turned down a transwoman who wanted to fuck his ass lol.
Chasers are basically faggots.
>>
>>8598420
genital disphoria isn't the straw that broke my camels back.

learning that i feel like shit every day because i was unconsciously repressing - now that made me sign up for official hrt the very next day.

what upsets me about srs is family members asking if i'm getting the surgery. they don't comprehendo dysphoria
>>
>>8601735
I hooked up with a chaser who claimed to be a top only but eventually he sucked my dick and then told me to never tell anyone about it. Naturally, I need to tell everyone about it.
>>
>>8601764
So basically, I'm right.
>>
>>8601887
Basically, yeah.
He also wanted me to drop down my dose of spiro so I could stay hard for him.
Pretty fucking gay desu
>>
>>8601901
yikes, either that guys a beta male or gay guy thats lying to himself.

(likely both by the sounds of it)
>>
>>8598420
In my case, they don't prevent me from passing and feeling like I am who I am. I can generally forget about them. They aren't the primary source of my dysphoria anyway (body hair and my chin are).

I kind of want an orchi for quality-of-life reasons, but I mean... the penis itself is whatever.
>>
>>8601949
He presents as hyper masculine so he's probably a repressed tranny.
>>
>>8601489
>i'm happy for you anon, i just wish my ex took your route.
Thanks, it's worked out well for me.
>>
>>8602046
A lot of chasers are, maybe most.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n6crpvjROg1r0uftt.png (73KB, 444x478px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n6crpvjROg1r0uftt.png
73KB, 444x478px
>>8598420
MtF with a BF here

I want my dick gone really fucking badly. Joining the military largely just so i can get free SRS because I can't see myself being able to otherwise afford for it anytime soon. god i want my cock bad so gone. I grew up on the coast, I miss swimming and sunbathing and going to the beach. I'm also sick of my tucks pinching painfully and not being able to wear skinny jeans or short shorts or any other number of things. God I want my cock gone so bad.

Also, HRT is doing shit to my chest. What are some good ways to either speed up boob growth or at the very least have realistic looking fake cleavage? Aren't silicone boobies a thing?
>>
>>8602046
This.
>>
>>8600877
>Fully possible what? That I've gone from """HSTS""" to """AGP"""? I never liked any boys when I was a kid so I doubt that's the case.
Fuck Blanchard. I'm the mortal foe of his disciples. I fight them in the beaches, on the landing grounds, in the streets.

>If you mean that it's fully possible for an AGP to have a brain feminized to the point of hating their own dick while liking girls, I guess then my brain is feminized within a narrow margin where it would resemble that of a lesbian.
That's what I implied, minus the typology bullshit.
>>
>>8600991
This is 100% fine and the two of you should've discussed this earlier.
>>
>>8603104
Cheers, the last thing I wanted was to continue thinking I was a bit of a dick for doing it. I'm glad this is alright
>>
>>8598469
>You must keep in mind the function of the genitals doesn't change only the appearance of the penis changes.
Literally are you on drugs. From an out to an in. That seems like a pretty big functional change to me. From the standpoint of "Stimulate it until you orgasm" sure that is still there but otherwise it is a completely different ball game. People report the sensation of orgasm drastically different as well.

Please explain your stance.
>>
>>8603103
Ok, now I get it.
>>
>>8600877
This is me (without the Blanchard) from the earliest point I could remember all my sexual fantasies were myself as a woman with another woman. I felt like I was a woman, and wanted to be a woman with other women. However, Due to where I grew up I didn't even know trans people were a thing.

I desperately want a vagina. I used to be more "meh" about it. However, my genital dysphoria has only increased. I would probably still top if asked and would even be willing to do PIV (Although it would probably hurt with my drastically weaker/smaller erections.)

I have submitted all my paperwork for surgery and will get it when I can but am still sad it will never be a cis vagina. I want my lesbian partners to WANT to interact with my genitals, and having a dick is a pretty huge impediment to that. Which is why for me I can't understand any translesbians who don't want the surgery. (NOTE I said want, not are going to have. The reason for the distinction is because while I am in canada and mine will be covered many people can't afford to pay out of pocket and that extra cost makes the whole thing drastically less inticing. The surgrey is not perfect and if I had to pay 40K out of pocket I would probably be trying to find ways around it too.)

Not to mention that we could very well be on the cusp of new techniques. However, waiting for those is a fools gamble too.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (9KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
9KB, 194x259px
>>8603309
>ball game
>>
>>8603335
I said mine went almost away, not that it had increased. Maybe if I got on HRT it would come back, I've read that happened to someone.
>>
Also, not being genital avoidant doesn't mean that you're suddenly not trans or feminine or anything. It's a matter of degree.
>>
>>8598420
If I could actually get functioning genitals from SRS I would take it in a heart beat, granted my genitals barely function anyway but, I would much rather not have to deal with making sure my wound doesn't heal up.
>>
>>8598420
"Gender is a social construct!" *needs to have a physical sex change*

If gender is a social/cultural construct then there is no need to have genital surgery, if it is not a social/cultural construct then you are just a mentally-insane man who thinks he's a woman. Pick one.
>>
File: 1499610068196.jpg (74KB, 750x1127px) Image search: [Google]
1499610068196.jpg
74KB, 750x1127px
>>8598420
I don't want to keep mine but I have two current issues.

1 - surgery is honestly crap, it can't even lube itself up properly, usually has a ton of weird scars and also has the dilation issue where unless I never fuckup on anything something bad will happen to it.

2 - Considering the total price with the best doctors in the area (surgery costs, apartment, travel, etc) I have many other things I want before it like.

>FFS
>VFS
>Implants (breasts, hips, etc).

And this is just about surgery, I wanted to have some other cosmetic things done on me which are way cheaper but once they start stacking up it gets almost as pricey, like fixing my teeth and a bunch of laser and skin treatments because my skin is pretty shitty.

In short, I'm fucked as you can see and even if I had money to do a bunch of these things the SRS is quite low on the list of priorities because it won't help me pass and have a normal everyday life like the other surgeries.
>>
>>8603569
>granted my genitals barely function anyway
From HRT?
>>
>>8603652
I rarely ever get erections and apparently I can't have kids anymore. I don't want kids anyway so I really don't care.
>>
>>8603652
Not them, but most likely.
I barely get hard anymore and my genitals have shrunk dramatically.
>>
>>8603665
People need to stop reproducing anyway.
I have an auto immune disease called traps (ironic, I know) and if I had a kid, I could pass it down to them. I wouldn't be able to live with myself.
>>
>>8603681
I don't have any diseases, but I just don't like children. I'm indifferent about being infertile.
>>
>>8603704
I just want to be able to carry a child. Like, be a surrogate or something.
The fact that I cannot really kills me.
>>
>>8603732
You could always adopt. That's my plan if I decide to be a mother.
>>
>>8603586
Blanchard explains the inconsistency.
>>
>>8603748
I've definitely considered that.
I can also barely take care of myself though, let alone a little human.
>>
>>8598442
That's just some anon that takes their hypothesis as solid facts.

>>8598420
Is it large? Where's your sources?

I'm surprised if anyone would want to keep their penis though, that's just weird.
Well, I guess, if you don't pass really well, you might want to keep it simply to not look too freakish.
>>
>>8603904
Source is just first hand accounts from talking to numerous trans girls from over the past few years. Nothing official.
>>
>>8598420
Part of my logic for not transitioning, aside from being too masc, is that I have a healthy properly functioning penis on T.
So in a way I love my dick so much I'd rather stay a dude. Thats what happens when you force masculinize a girly AGP nerd for 20+ years and make his only sexual outlet masturbation.
>>
>>8605599
>tfw damaged penis and less attached to being male because of it
>>
>>8605615
Kek I've given it some thought and if my penis ever got rekt I'd strongly consider transition.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.