[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do most people in society accept or tolerate trans people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (416KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
416KB, 500x500px
I've been thinking about this. I'm a black guy and have who are very disapproving of the whole 'trans' idea but not to the extent of radical Christians where they'd disown you, tell you Jesus condems you to hell etc..

I'm a black African guy and although people say I look very young and not masculine, some features make me long very masculine. I know my white counterparts in terms of height and body shape look much more feminine.

I was suggesting to my mother that I could get castration but she said that she would rather 'get cancer and die a horrible death'. She's a bit 'bipolar' in what she says because other times she's actually quite nice.

Now my mother, father and whole family are interesting people. They're 'quasi conservative'. They don't beat me (anymore; my parents at least), and don't wish me death for being feminine or seeking trans treatments but they 'strongly disapprove' if you know what I mean.

I don't know if I'm the minority in this but I would honestly compare the treatment of Muslims in Europe in the past and now to the treatment of 'non-gender conforming people'. In the past, people disowned you and society basically tortured you for being a different religion. Now, the vast majority of people who hold opposing religious beliefs have let go of their barbarism. Though they may be polite, they still STRONGLY disapprove. I think being non-gender conforming still brings moderate-great disapproval among quite a large number of people than we are willing to admit though this people won't do anything as extreme as killing or disowning their family members.
>>
Spooked idiots gonna spook
>>
>>8598013
Why do you focus on your ethnicity so much? So you're black. Who fucking cares? Science says you can't be a white guy based only on your feelings. Why would you believe that you can turn into a woman by self-proclamation when the physical science says nothing but the outer appearance is affected? I bet you also don't believe that Shawn King and Rachael Dolezal are black since they identify as 'trans-racial'. Rachael even wrote a book and went on a tour to convince others of her 'blackness'. Don't fall for the liberal bullshit. Use your own mind and you will discover that as much as you pretend that a girl can magically turn into a boy the settled physical science doesn't support it. Only liberal weirdos support 'science' with no actual science to it.
>>
i would like to think so.
>>
>>8598013
because being a delusion retard is not something that should be encouraged or enabled.
>>
>>8598373
>the physical science says nothing but the outer appearance is affected

t. Doesn't really know anything about hormones(or what 'science says')
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.