[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I find a cute boyfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1480395257279.jpg (248KB, 623x800px) Image search: [Google]
1480395257279.jpg
248KB, 623x800px
Where do I find a cute boyfriend?
>>
Not here. Socialize IRL at work or school. You'll find someone who you love for real, and not some shitty hookup that way.
>>
>>8597540
Bear in mind you'll probably only ever find femmy fags this way, unless you can investigate them enough to find their unobserved gayness.
>>
>>8597646
Hmm. Femmy guys can be cute and all, but I don't think we'd have much of an overlap in hobbies/personality.
Where to meet cute, reserved boys who love reading, camping, and wholesome time together?
>>
Finding "femmy fags" only is only true if you're going in trying to fuck. Be a normal person, and in like a year you'll find someone you'll like. Sane gay people don't pop out. You have to be friends with each other. Not "friends" but real friends who have a bond. If you both find out the other is gay, then you move on to a full on loving relationship you autismos.
>>
>>8597683
I tried this and it didn't happen after a year...
But jesus, does that relationship development sound ideal.

>>8597654
Libraries and camping stores?
>>
>>8597689
>But jesus, does that relationship development sound ideal.
Breddy much.
>libraries and camping stores
Kinda hard to flirt in either of those places.

>>8597683
>Be a normal person, and in like a year you'll find someone you'll like.
The issue here is my pitifully small social circle.
>inb4 autism
It's more like anxiety.
>>
>>8597697
>The issue here is my pitifully small social circle.
I have a large social circle and I'm still out of luck; probably just got a bad sample though...
>>
>>8597654
Here fag, we going to have a romantic long weekend innawoods or not?
>>
>>8597683
>spend a billion years hitting up normie hives to go make straight friends all day long

It's not like people walk around with "GAY" written on their back moron!
>>
You dont
>>
>>8597503
As a cis girl? Everywhere.
>>
>>8598016
>/lgbt/
>as a cis girl

inb4 "i only came to laugh at you" delusion of adequacy
>>
>>8597540
There is only one other out gay at my work place and he is 10 years younger and taken.
>>
>>8597503
Right here bby how u doin
>>
>>8597683
That is down to luck. I have met maybe a dozen gay people outside of clubs in my entire life.
>>
File: 1478601942745.jpg (110KB, 691x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478601942745.jpg
110KB, 691x1024px
>>8597654
Let's go hiking.
>>
>>8597503
If any of us knew the answer we wouldn't be here. Seriously though, you probably shouldn't take romantic advice from the tranny section of a mongolian basket weaving imageboard.

But if you still do, then take it with a grain of salt.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.