[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest QUESTION:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

Why do people hate trans folk even tho we are literally taking ourselves out of the gene pool willingly?

>people hating on trannies for getting SRS
literally taking ourselves out of the gene pool
>people hating on trannies taking HRT
literally taking ourselves out of the gene pool
>people hating on mtfs who date men
literally taking ourselves out of the gene pool (they can't make a baby)

do you guys want us to repress and make our kids faggots too? ur logic is flawed, let us be degens u fucking idiots.
>>
>>8597419
Simple: It's easier to distract the general public away from the shitty things you're doing to them if you give them a scapegoat to hate.
>>
these days, it's fashionable to be mean to people because of what the worst people in their group are like. All white people are rednecks nazis, all black people thugs, all women are vapid sluts, all men are rapists, all transpeople are mentally ill attention whores ect ect

this is the way things are now so get used to it
>>
>>8597444
>it's fashionable to be mean to people because of what the worst people in their group are like.
This board really doesn't help with those stereotypes honestly. Open up any major trans general thread and it is mostly trips talking down about other trans people to make themselves feel better about their transition, or expecting to be showered with love and understanding while openly talking about not giving the same to the people important in their lives. Frankly it is mostly mean spirited people who treat everyone around them terrible and justify it because they are emotionally unstable. That is not to say trans people are bad or like that, but the, "emotionally unstable, mentally ill attention whore" stereotype is pretty prevalent here. There are lots of good posters too mind you, but I see that over and over here. If that is all people see, that is what people sadly choose to believe and then they get the wrong impression.
>>
>Why do people hate trans folk
They are self-centered stupid whining fetishists. Feeling as a person of a certain sex doesn't make any sense. So, yes, transsexualism itself is just a form of insanity which they try to enforce on reality with full determination. It is annoying and absurd.
>>
>>8597419
Pushing it onto kids and trying to police language. Literally the only reasons everyone hates traps, nobody hates you for your personal choices

But /pol/ probably thinks you're Jewish culture patsies, unwitting tools of (((post modernists))) to destroy western civilization. They hate you just as much as any other kind of leftist degenerate. But they wouldn't care either if not for endless shilling
>>
>>8597419
Hey OP, are you feeling better since yesterday?
>>
>>8597434
This but /pol/ kiddies would rather spend all day in cyberspace pretending they're making a difference over actually making a difference.

It's too easy for you autists to never abandon your comfy support networks to ever overthrow the system. What a shame.
>>
>>8597809
>doesn't make any sense.
Because I don't wanna get bald, I don't like body hair, I want hips and butt and boobs, I don't need my dick anyway because I want to be fucked, I want to wear skirts and dresses, i want to be pretty.
That's my sense to you :3 as for mental illness/insanity, I don't care, I like what I'm doing.
>>
https://youtu.be/C5mku6s7vOI
https://youtu.be/TfzSTx2peeo

Because people like this are speaking for you. A fat autistic man in nothing but a cape and a skirt, arguing that a lesbian is oppressing her because she doesn't want to suck her dick
>>
>>8598010
I don't care for your insanity, but there should be no non-psychiatric medical treatment for the disorder. If one likes to bathe in feces, it's not a job for the medical community to pour shit on them. It is revolting to observe how basic principles of medicine and reason are betrayed for the sake of comforting the insane.
>>
>>8598069
HRT still counts as psychiatric treatment you idiot. Go shovel antipsychotics down your own throat and see how happy you are in the end.
>>
>>8598086
>HRT still counts as psychiatric treatment
You don't have to THAT explicit about your stupidity.
>>
File: full retard unlocked.png (12KB, 631x215px) Image search: [Google]
full retard unlocked.png
12KB, 631x215px
>>8598106
>>
>>8597971
>It's too easy for you autists to never abandon your comfy support networks to ever overthrow the system. What a shame.
Someone's been watching Hypernormalization I see.
>>
>>8598069
Antipsychotics and SSRIs both tend toward lowering testosterone levels and increasing free estrogen levels. Many come with gynecomastia as a known side effect.

So you're basically telling people who are butchering their testosterone... to butcher their testosterone in a different manner that appeals to your feel feels a little more?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18838228
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22538969

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/0092623x.2011.582425

http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1933719110385708

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.3109/19396368.2014.933984
>>
>>8598128
Don't watch sham documentaries, just make observations. Met a fart right who screamed about overthrowing the jewified system over Youtube who got cold feet the moment I mentioned bringing any of it into the real world because muh wifey ;____;.

It's just sad. I can't even tell if any of you have real beliefs, or it's just a LARP you tell yourselves you want to believe. You claim you're hardcore amoralfags but none of you are in practice.
>>
>>8597419
But by your logic if they date straight men, they take those men out of genepool.
>>
>>8597778
It should be stickied advice for this board to automatically filter all triptards
>>
>>8598110
Why are you continuing? I thought all people had already known that using a general dictionary to clarify terms with technical meanings is a completely moronic thing to do.
>>8598134
Most SSRI actually increase testosterone as they are aromatase inhibitors. Also, gynecomastia definitely isn't characteristic for SSRIs. (References for disrupted sexual development or specific endocrinal conditions are irrelevant.)

The endocrinal disruption associated with anti-psychotics is due to D2 antagonism and elevated prolactin. It should depend on the length of treatments as prolactin has opposing actions on testosterone production: Leydig cells increase number of receptors for luteinizing hormone due to prolactin, but it inhibits its production through gonadotropin releasing hormone.
>>
>>8598259
>ignores clear demonstration that exogenous testosterone relieves SSRI induced sexual dysfunction completely regardless of T levels at starting

Someone's got psychiatric industry shekels in their pockets.
>>
>>8598259
http://primarypsychiatry.com/medical-complications-of-ssri-and-snri-treatment/

In 1997, Amsterdam and colleagues14 reported significant rates of breast enlargement among women during treatment with SSRIs and venlafaxine. Rates varied among the different drugs, with rates being highest with paroxetine. Subsequent reports describe breast enlargement during the course of SSRI therapy.15,16
SSRI-associated gynecomastia can occur in males and is probably related to degree of reuptake inhibition. Symptoms and prolactin levels may respond to dose adjustment of SSRI/SNRI. Breast discharge may continue for a time after normalization of prolactin levels. It is especially likely when SSRIs/SNRIs are used in combination with risperidone and other dopamine antagonists.17
>>
>>8597419
If a tranny is white, than you are promoting white genocide. That gives all the alt-right people a reason to hate you. Religions will obviously hate you because of the decrees that they must follow. Russia hates you because you're not making babies when the population of the country is dwindling.
>>
>>8598291
>Russia hates you because they're too busy pouring vodka down their throat to make babies properly

Whiskey dick doesn't go well for breeding, does it squat?
>>
>>8598270
SSRI-induced sexual dysfunction isn't caused by insufficient testosterone definitely.
>>8598286
>only one case of male gynecomastia in history
>>
>>8598315
>it won't feminize you, honest! Trust me, a narcissist, over research papers!

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0014299914007973

>Furthermore, we did an exploratory analysis to assess if the CAG polymorphism influences this effect. 21 pre- and postmenopausal women with SSRI-induced sexual dysfunction participated and underwent the following interventions: a combination of testosterone (0.5 mg) sublingually and the PDE5-i sildenafil (50 mg) and a combination of testosterone (0.5 mg) sublingually and the 5-HT1A receptor agonist buspirone (10 mg). The results show that women who use a low dose of SSRI and have relatively long CAG repeats report a marked improvement in sexual function in response to both treatments compared to placebo. This explorative study and preliminary results indicate that in women with SSRI-induced sexual dysfunction, a combination of testosterone sublingually and a PDE5-i or testosterone sublingually and a 5-HT1A receptor agonist might be promising treatments for certain subgroups of women with this condition.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jsm.12426/full

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jsm.12394/full

https://www.google.com/patents/US20170157142
>>
>>8598344
5-HT1a agonists are actually used for reversal of the dysfunction, yes. And testosterone has some libido increasing effect on women, yes.
While that's actually laughable: using sildafenil on women. WTF is wrong with these people?
>>
>>8598257
Why do people hate trips so much? I'm legit curious, they seem nice to me.
>>
File: h6F124B67.gif (687KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
h6F124B67.gif
687KB, 500x396px
>>8597419
>folk

Get out.
>>
>>8601677
it's just another word for "people" dumbass
>>
>>8597419
I hate trans 'cause they have the privilege to take hormones and change their sex while common people have to deals with their problems.
>>
File: 1249793345252.jpg (97KB, 418x384px) Image search: [Google]
1249793345252.jpg
97KB, 418x384px
>>8605305
....?
>>
>>8597419

If it were genetic queer stuff(except bi) would have worked it's way out of the gene pool by now. Slowly(Because repressors), but surely.
>>
>>8598069
>but there should be no non-psychiatric medical treatment for the disorder.
Fortunately that's not your decision and your opinion is irrelevant.
>>
>>8597419
>Why do people hate trans folk
I think you're cool. Not only are you giving us more people we can fuck, but you're also not competing with us for women. That's why I love Trans people as a straight guy.

Never stop being yourself, you make the world a better place and i mean that
>>
>>8598291
Why should I care about any of this? This obsession with other people's reproduction is pathological.
>>
>>8598069
"Insanity" is a very imprecise term, and in no way implies any specific treatment is inappropriate.

Also, fuck you and your jaded quackery. I'm living the life I want, but sick people like you would rather I be a fat and stupid doped up repressed faggot.

Fuck you and all the crabs like you.
>>
>>8597419
because people don't hate trans people for what they do, but what they are.
>>
>>8597419
Because you aren't taking yourself out of society, and you are a burden / annoyance in society.
>>
File: 1390468027120.jpg (45KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1390468027120.jpg
45KB, 1000x1000px
>>8606453
>go to work and mostly stay at home
>take care of loved ones
>pay taxes
>don't really talk to people, avoid them as much as possible

????
>>
>>8606453
If that's the case then people would be wanting to get rid of anyone with a developmental disorder, handicap, or mental illness. Most people are against trannies because they find them physically repulsive or disgusting in some other way.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.