[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are almost all trannies mtf? Is it because nobody in their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 1496980909226.png (204KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496980909226.png
204KB, 500x500px
Why are almost all trannies mtf? Is it because nobody in their right mind would want to be a male when being a female is literally living life on easy mode and being male means you are blamed for all of the world's problems?
>>
>>8596682
>Why are almost all trannies mtf?
This just isn't true at all.
>>
File: 1472859417607.png (691KB, 689x673px) Image search: [Google]
1472859417607.png
691KB, 689x673px
>>8596700
It kind of is bro. There are way more people identifying MTF than FTM.

Also, there are way more women identifying as bisexual than men.

Why are these things true? Who can say?
>>
>>8596682
>easy mode
>>>/r9k/
>>
being a cis female may be easy mode in some ways, but MtF certainly isn't. MtF is all the negative parts of being male (being invisible, being considered a creep, being expected to support oneself) combined with all the negatives of being female (mansplaining).
>>
>>8596682
Where are your stats OP?

You're biased because we're on 4chan. Go to tumblr and FtM's everywhere.
>>
>>8596682
what these surveys or whatever you get this data from ignore is that fact that actual trans ppl would rather say they are male or female, stay invisible, and move on with their lives, not parade around saying "hey girrrls look at me i'm a transgender ;)"
>>
>>8596704
>It kind of is bro. There are way more people identifying MTF than FTM.
When I go to other sites the amount of FtMs dwarfs MtFs. There definitely isn't as much MtF domination as you say.
>>
>>8596817
I'm talking about meatspace.
>>
>>8596795

>parade and say I am transgender

Some mtfs do, specially a subset of HSTS. Why?
>>
>>8596830
In meatspace it's a matter of FtMs almost always passing and MtFs rarely passing.
>>
>>8596682
because it's a fact that far more men suffer from abnormal psychology then women
>>
Plenty of FTMs at support groups. We are the byproduct of our socialization: AMABs don't tend to seek help in groups and are notably less visible out in the world as a result. The community isn't large.
>>
>>8596764
>Mansplaining
I chuckled.
>>
>>8596682
Yes.

/thread
>>
>>8596682
Even if there are more MtFs than FtMs (there's conflicting evidence on this, from the rates being equal to MtFs being three times more common) there's plenty more explanations for this discrepancy than privilege, which doesn't really make sense.

Firstly, the leading theory as to the cause of being trans is that, in the womb, a trans person's fetus was exposed to either too many (FtM) or too little (MtF) androgens at some point in development, which caused their brain structure to be permanently altered. This is supported by evidence such as trans people being highly likely to have digit ratios more in line with their gender identity rather than their biological sex, and digit ratios are an accepted tell for in utero androgen exposure.

If this theory is true, then it could explain the higher prevalence of MtFs. Since all fetuses develop in women, who have relatively low levels of androgens, it would make sense for a male fetus to be exposed to too little androgens more often than a female fetus is exposed to too many androgens.

Secondly, it may be that it's more likely for a "woman trapped in a man's body" to be distressed about it than for a "man trapped in a woman's body" to be. It's well known that cis women are far more likely to have body image issues than cis men, so perhaps also a transwoman is more likely to be distressed and as such figure out her trans status than a transman is. Additionally, someone who is treated as a woman in Western society is given a lot more leeway for gender variant expression than someone who is treated as a man is, so a potential transman may simply be able to express themselves better and thus be less likely to actually identify as trans. Transwomen also get far, far more media exposure than transmen do, which may also make it far more likely for transwomen to realize their status in comparison to transmen.
>>
>>8597892
Thirdly, the discrepancy between the ratio of MtFs and FtMs may not actually exist it all, but merely looks like it does. Transmen are more likely to pass and blend into society than transwomen, for example, and so transmen may be less inclined to mark themselves as trans for fear of possibly breaking their stealth status.

Lastly, the idea that transwomen are more likely to transition because of female privilege is ridiculous. Trans people, and especially transwomen, are one of the lowest status groups in the world, and everyone knows this. Thus, even if female privilege is real, transwomen certainly don't transition in an attempt to seize it.
>>
>>8597892
>It's well known that cis women are far more likely to have body image issues than cis men
But that's cultural.
>>
>>8596682
>being a female
>easy mode
LUL pick one. You get a lot more privileges as a male. Sure being a girl is awesome but you suddenly face a lot more oppression from males who arent gonna take you serious because le girls are weak and dumb.

The only reason it would seem like easy mode is because your whole life as a male has been draining and tiring of being the wrong gender. Being a girl changes that for most MtFs where suddenly they can feel normal and not have to pretend to be someone they arent.
>>
>>8596737
If fuckers on /r9k/ would have the same drive as real FtM they would all have normal life.

I always get the feeling most people on r9k don't want to be man.
>>
>>8597892
>Additionally, someone who is treated as a woman in Western society is given a lot more leeway for gender variant expression than someone who is treated as a man is, so a potential transman may simply be able to express themselves better and thus be less likely to actually identify as trans.
I think this contributes a lot to the fact we see more MtF's then FtM's where a girl can just put on men clothes and be socially accepted, a man cant simply but on a dress and get away with it.

That said personally I still wouldnt be 100% happy with it as I wanted to be 100% female and not just the ability to wear female clothes and express female mannerisms. But I think a lot of MtF's Ive seen (especially here) fit right into that spectrum of just wanting to be socially accepted without having to go all the way to chopping of their balls.
>>
>>8598046
>boohoo everyone underestimates my physical strength and intelligence

I spend years! YEARS!!!! trying to underrep my image as a man so people would underestimate me in turn.

You don't want people to know you're smart, esp. if you're in competition with them. You take out the smartest ones first so they don't pose a challenge later. Being smart means you get pestered by brainlets every day all day long who beg for every last scrap you offer them. No, I'd rather be called a ditz over this shit.

Fuck your damn "privilege" it's worthless if you're not a narcissist.
>>
>>8598067
>the same drive as real FtM
???
>>
>>8598067
I wouldn't be surprised if /r9k/ is the future for everyone at repgen.
>>
>>8596682
Because trans men blend in as a result of their testosterone actually WORKING , the numbers are probably equal.
And nowadays there are probably more """"trans"""" afab people with all the "you don't need hormones, or to change your presentation, or even your pronouns, to be be trans" trenders around.
>>
>>8598080
>Fuck your damn "privilege" it's worthless if you're not a narcissist.

>women

>not narcissists

And therein lies the problem.
>>
>>8598144
Women are histrionic, men are narcissists.

We came up with these delineated terms for a reason, people! Use them!
>>
>>8598145
Oh yeah nothing better than using a bunch of terms some dumb cunt on tumblr came up with after smoking too much.
By the way I am a demisexual queerbinary otherfluid transkin and my preferred pronouns are Xi Xo and Xum. Please use those delineated terms when replying to me.
>>
>>8598181
>Xum
>>
>>8596682
>women live live on easy mode
Fuck off back to /r9k/ you pathetic beta cuckbeard
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (87KB, 1891x1079px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
87KB, 1891x1079px
>>8599222
U triggerd ?
>>
>>8596830
>meatspace

When I was seeing an informed consent clinic in Dallas it was almost all early transition bulldykes with mustaches with like a hon here and there.

I live in a different state now and the ratio is much more even, but its still a lot more FtMs than you would think.
>>
>>8596682
Because tranny is a slur for mtfs and drag queens.

I'd argue most trannies are cis male.
>>
File: wnfyyiakckla7hs0ptqb.jpg (55KB, 800x536px) Image search: [Google]
wnfyyiakckla7hs0ptqb.jpg
55KB, 800x536px
>>8601718
>I'd argue most trannies are cis male.
>>
>>8596682
It's because guys aren't allowed to be feminine but girls are allowed to be masculine.
>>
>>8601859
Basically.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.