[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Bother?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: 01bff2a9.jpg (105KB, 382x344px) Image search: [Google]
01bff2a9.jpg
105KB, 382x344px
should i give up on trying to find a boyfriend and just slut it up on grindr while im still young instead? the only thing that comes about from trying to find a nice guy is angst and me being sad about my life. would giving into temptation be less painful?
>>
fuck around while you're young and hot, you will lose the energy fast. Not to mention, if you wait 'til you're older... you will still be attracted to younger people because they're pretty and, I'm afraid they won't be as attracted to you.

But, that's when you start looking for life partners, because by that time you're just trying to stay financially stable.
>>
File: buddycole10.jpg (28KB, 250x356px) Image search: [Google]
buddycole10.jpg
28KB, 250x356px
>>8596176
pretty much this.
also if you get the "fucking around with hot guys" stuff out of your system when you're young, you will naturally grow bored with them as you get older.
you'll still think they're hot, but you wont make a fool of yourself acting like some old gross delusional perv.

also, also.. early-mid 20s relationships are a fucking joke even if you manage to get one. by all means try them out if you can but don't be dumb enough to take them seriously. you're still pretty much a dumbass kid and you're basically just playing house with someone so just use them as practice so you can learn from all your mistakes and have a legitimate relationship when your brain finally finishes forming and isn't partly goo... also don't binge drink until youre 26 for the same reason..
>>
File: IMG_20161116_081130.jpg (128KB, 798x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161116_081130.jpg
128KB, 798x1024px
>>8596234
so i should get into relationships sometimes but i shouldnt treat them like life partner material right?
>>
File: buddycole11.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
buddycole11.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>8598151
correct
>>
>>8595906
No.
Keep looking.
You'll screw over your ability to develop an intimate bond if you slut it up now.
If you care about a relationship, you should dedicate energy to it and persevere.
Please...
>>
>>8598151
There's no reason not to treat them seriously.

The claim that "you're in your 20's, you're biologically incapable of the full human experience so don't even try" is horseshit. The degree to which the brain develops (which doesn't mean "becomes responsible", the other guy is misappropriating a biological term) is negligible.

If you don't let yourself feel like you have agency now, it's never going to happen. If you want to try a serious relationship, do so. If you think it's serious, act like it. Don't let some anon's bad early-life relationship projection delude you into thinking frivolity is all you're capable of
>>
>>8598656
*Develops in the late stages of 20-26, obviously there's a lot over development earlier. It's sort of a logarithmic progress (not really, there are peaks, but basically)
>>
>>8598662
This has nothing to do with how capable of a relationship one is.

OP, listen to >>8598656 and >>8598650. It's obvious that anons like >>8596176 have a lot of problems, like unfulfilled sexual desires and viewing a romantic partner as a backup bank account; do you want to become emotionally damaged like that? And of course a slut will want more sluts on his radar.
You have to think about yourself. If you think a fleeting, mediocre, emotionless orgasm is worth
>risking disease
>degrading yourself
>being groped uncomfortably in a dingy room by someone whose name you don't even know and who doesn't care about you
>screwing up your perceptions of physical and emotional intimacy
>wrecking your self esteem
>contributing to the "finding non-slut bfs is hard" problem from which you suffer
and
>going against what you truly believe in
be my guest and go slut it up. But, if you want to be true to yourself and your intentions, keep on holding out, and it'll feel all the sweeter when it comes around.
>>
>>8598656
>Don't let some anon's bad early-life relationship projection

Wasn't mine. I was a loser back then who didn't even try.
I'm basing this on the early 20s relationships of like 95% of the people I have known, or known of, in my entire life so far. And anyone who managed a decent one was the kind of person who had that rare spark of early maturity, and is NOT going to be getting on 4chan and asking for help from faggots like us.

As I said, "by all means try them out if you can", but I just think you would be SO much better off if you didn't invest your whole heart and soul into them and tried to see them as more of a learning experience.. because that is what they actually are.
>>
>>8598687
>It's obvious that anons like >>8596176 have a lot of problems
Pot. Kettle. Black.

You clearly have your fare share of hang-ups to the point that I'd say it borders on sex-phobic.
>>
>>8598791
No, I just don't want to see someone who evidently prefers monogamy broken by experimenting with sluttiness, especially if they're still a virgin.
>>
>>8598858
i dont know what to think anymore. ive been attracted to people before but theyve all turned out straight. I just want to have my feelings repricated back at me by someone else
>>
File: b7Ktuwr.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
b7Ktuwr.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>8598742
so youre telling me to dehumanize that other person for experience?
>>
>>8601817
heh. i'd ask you out on a date based solely on that wonderful response of yours.

stay human ^_~
>>
File: buddycole.jpg (181KB, 800x606px) Image search: [Google]
buddycole.jpg
181KB, 800x606px
>>8601817
I didn't tell you that at all.
Do you "dehumanize" your close friends by not falling head-over-heals in love with them?
Do you "dehumanize" your siblings and friends by learning social skills from them?

I'm telling you to be fully aware of the reality of the situation, because doing so is in your own best interests.
But if you'd rather not learn from anyone elses mistakes.. by all means.. I'm sure your snarky flippancy will get you as far as any other faggot.
>>
>>8601817
dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed
>>
File: 20170711_164604.png (769KB, 1280x579px) Image search: [Google]
20170711_164604.png
769KB, 1280x579px
>>8601988
putting your heart and soul into a relationship is what makes it a relationship. if i didnt do that, then why call it a relationship? all itd be then is just a fwb situation. if i didnt try to make the relationship work then how would i learn? it seems like trying and treating my partner like my partner and not like a learning experience would help me alot more in the long run.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.