[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELPPP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2707.jpg (36KB, 494x367px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2707.jpg
36KB, 494x367px
I have Been out as trans for 4-5 years and currently working on getting into hormone therapy but I think I might be either nonbinary or agender.. I have always been treated and felt gender neutruel. I don't really care about gender roles but I still think there should be a line between masculine and feminine.. the reason that I think this is that people very close to me have been telling me over and over that I'm not trans but I'm just "myself" and "it's okay" but There are somethings lm not comfortable about my biological sex with but somehow I know I will never pass... what do??
>>
>agender
Get out. Please fucking go to the Reddit hugbox for advice.
>>
>>8595574
>the reason that I think this is that people very close to me have been telling me over and over that I'm not trans but I'm just "myself" and "it's okay"
Well maybe that's because you haven't even bothered to get on HRT for 5 years since coming out....
Like maybe 6 months or so is fine but once you're getting 1+ years that seems a little dubious.
>>
>out as trans for over five years
>no hrt
Nigger what
>>
>>8595605
I was under 18 when I came out and my parents didn't wanted me to get any kind of treatment. Plus It's very hard to get hormones in my country.
>>
>>8595633
Well then it kind of just sounds like people intentionally caused you to repress and now they're just continuing it.
Should have self-medded years ago if you had the money.

You shouldn't be so naive to think that people just automatically support you just because they don't throw you out on the street.
>>
>>8595730
My problem is not that I haven't gotten hormones.. the problem is that I think I might be a lil dumb ass fake ass trans faggot.. not cool.. don't be like that
>>
>>8595780
If you want your body to look a certain way and HRT will get you there then you're probably trans. Don't overthink it so much and stop letting other people influence your decisions.
>>
>>8595574
Your internal identity and your medical need for transition are two different things. If you are trans, you are functionally either transmasculine or transfeminine, and what differs you from a trans MAN/WOMAN is that you might pick and chose your medical transition needs less based on what helps you pass and whatnot. I.E. you might want to be sterile or get surgery but not start hormones. Figure out what you need medically, and the rest of your identity will be easier to grasp after that. If "passing" as a concept is important to you, then chances are that you are, indeed, binary, just kinda androgyne.
>>
>>8595574
>special snowflake gender
What you're feeling is just insanity and too much time spent on tumblr.
>>
>>8595574
>nonbinary
>agender
Please get out. This is /lgbt/, as in lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender. Not as in "look at all these made up words that mean nothing because it's not a real fucking thing".
>>
if you only listen to one thing in this thread i hope it's this: never come to 4chan for advice about trans stuff ever again. the negativity here is not people "telling it like it is", it's depression and self-hatred.

if you're dead set on getting some actual advice i'd say you sound a bit too hung up on labels, like that's getting in the way of you understanding your actual wants and needs. hrt may or may not be right for you regardless of whatever trans subgroup label might fit you best. plenty of nb folks are on hrt. the labelling stuff is noise in your mind, clear that shit out and focus on whether you think the effects of hrt on your body would make you happier.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.