[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

trans that LIKE trans edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: tfww.jpg (243KB, 1280x1011px) Image search: [Google]
tfww.jpg
243KB, 1280x1011px
mtf/ftm edition
>tfw just want another mtf whos also a few months into hrt to cuddle and snuggle with and become thicc dickgirl milfs with
WHY is this so impossible aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>8595348
>become thicc dickgirl milfs
Autothiccphilia tbqh
>>
Bump for will never force a mtf to fuck my hairy ftm mangina feelss
>>
File: images.jpg (13KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 227x222px
tfw super good looking and rad af trans girl is flirting with me

I felt like I was being catfished by somehow who hates me but it's looking like thats not the case
>>
>>8595348
Ill be your waifu anon
>>
>>8595348
>tfw thicc everywhere but boobies
conetits are so frustrating
>>
here I am a decade post all, and still no match found. i do like the single life, but a partner would certainly be nice. not causing sore eye, either
>>
>>8595362
You'd need to be large and masculine and be the one fucking my fenis with your mangina.
>>
im pre-t and awfully young but would definitely like my first date be a trans person so we could relate :(
>>
>>8595348
>trans that LIKE trans
kinda sad that isn't more of a thing
>>
File: 1449804651878.jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1449804651878.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
>tfw tall and passing ftm
>tfw no petite mtf gf
>>
File: 1482203029893.jpg (209KB, 774x900px) Image search: [Google]
1482203029893.jpg
209KB, 774x900px
>>8595348
>trans that LIKE trans edition
>mtf/ftm edition

So what is this exactly?
Also Im a transbian, am I allowed here?

>>8595362
>>8595896
....I cant even with this.
>>
>>8597090
>....I cant even with this.
What's the problem?
>>
>>8595932
>>trans that LIKE trans
>kinda sad that isn't more of a thing

Its not? Thats kind of depressing. Id love to find another transgirl to snuggle and settle down with.
Unfortunately I dont think a dominant or even switch transbian exists.
Two bottoms together is basically placing two balls of sexual frustration into a room and seeing if one collapses in on itself and spontaneously becomes a top or an atom is split and everything explodes.

>>8597106
Its not bad just, I dont know, I guess Im not used to this. Ive never met another transwoman (that I know of) in real life, let alone a transman or a trans couple. My brain has only been exposed to cis people having sex so i cant even imagine myself having sex let alone other transpeople.
>>
>>8595348
i don't want to date another trans girl but it might be nice to be in a poly relationship with one and a guy
>>
>>8595348
>TFW have tranny wife
>TFW started HRT a couple months before I met her
>TFW she's seen me grow and supported me throughout

Just gotta find the one, faM.
>>
>>8597133
>Two bottoms together is basically placing two balls of sexual frustration into a room and seeing if one collapses in on itself and spontaneously becomes a top or an atom is split and everything explodes.
nah dude
mutual cuddling
come get your love
>>
>>8595348
I don't understand transbians. Why do you only feel sexually attracted to other trannies with a preference for unpassing early hons?
>>
>>8598411
>I don't understand transbians. Why do you only feel sexually attracted to other trannies with a preference for unpassing early hons?

But I am attracted to all women and woman identifying people as long as I personally find them attractive.

>Asking why someone is sexually attracted to something as if they had a choice in who they can be attracted to.

Are you even /lgbt/ or are you from /pol/ and wanted to get some shitposting in before dinner?
>>
>>8595348
that means we both still look like guys so we must be really gaaaay or bi af

but honestly I'd hit it, purest love and who would understand you like another mtf, but Im feeling bad about my looks, Im still terribly manly and hairy
>>
>>8598411
random story time

>unpassing tranny, first months mones
>meets a guy from chan
>they move together
>he falls in love with her
>she becomes kinda passing and sexy
>dumps him for another tranny
>turns out she was always only into other mtfs
>turns out she was was feeding her bf mones and he agreed cause he loved her
>>
>>8595348
So how would I go about finding another transwoman to date? Ive never seen another transwoman in real life before. Im starting to think Im the only one and this is an elaborate ruse of some kind.
>>
>>8602077
Why would she dump him if he was being feminized?
>>
>>8604124
cause he wasn't trans and it all was silly
>>
>>8602077
Transbians must be stopped.
>>
File: IMG_8392.jpg (143KB, 656x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8392.jpg
143KB, 656x960px
what do you do if you like guys but they also terrify you irl, and you think you like girls but whenever you try to date one there isn't really any physical attraction

Feels like I'm going to be frustrated forever
>>
>Tfw only attractive trans girls i know are online
>>
Why are there so few mtfs attracted to mtfs that this thread is dying lmao

>tfw ywn experience the purest love
>tfw you and your transbian gf will never feminize each other and share tall fit women's clothes
>tfw ywn bathroom buddy each other
>>
>>8607456
>Why are there so few mtfs attracted to mtfs that this thread is dying lmao

I have a job, goddamnit!
Also, I live and work in an area where I get basically zero phone or data reception so I cant check in at work!
>>
>tfw no tumblr cuteboi twink ftm bf to cuddle with
im mtf btw
also let's say i do find someone like this, how abysmally low are the chances that they'll be a dom?
>>
>tfw no mtf gf to fuck my gf
>>
>>8607456
>tfw ywn bathroom buddy each other
One man in the women's restroom is bad enough, let alone two.
>>
>>8610724
I don't get why women need a friend to help them take a piss.
>>
>>8610744
They need someone to hold it for them.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.