[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gender is closely linked to reproduction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Desert.jpg (826KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Desert.jpg
826KB, 1024x768px
Gender is closely linked to the biological sex as it's part of reproduction mechanisms. If you're a male and thinks you are a female, that's not natural, as you wold not be to reproduct neither as male nor as female
>>
>>8594684
i'm not able to reproduce at all, what gender does that make me
>>
That's not possible, unless you have a pathological conditionv
>>
>>8594684
>If you're a male and thinks you are a female, that's not natural
Actually it is natural, if the causes for it occur in nature. Nature isn't perfect, it makes mistakes, and those mistakes aren't "unnatural".
>>
"Nature isn't perfect, it makes mistakes, and those mistakes aren't "'unnatural'"

if it's a mistake than transexualism is a desease;

The transexuals can't reproduce, thats a condition that could be classified as unhealthy.

its a condition more psychological than biological
>>
>>8594781
You do know that gender dysphoria IS classified as a neurological disorder, AKA a disease, right? This isn't really some sort of profound discovery.
>>
Everything is natural, including HIV and cancer.

Also it would be perfectly natural of me to smash your head in to end your genetic line because that's just part of reproduction mechanisms, kiddo. I don't like the idea of you passing down your genes when I could pass down mine and in an abundant manner.

Sorry kid, it's just nature. Nothing personnel.
>>
>>8594781
Reproduction isn't required for the individual and we shouldn't be defined by our ability to reproduce.
>>
>>8594713
chromosomal disorder, complete infertility, ambiguous genitals

what natural gender am i
>>
>>8594781

lm not defying anyone by its abiliyu to reproduce, lm stating trans cant reproduce, an thats aof unhelthy condition through the biological perspective, and thus it's pathological
>>
*gives u attention*
:3333333
>>
>>8594890
So what?
>>
I'm a female that KNOWS I'm female, but I have a masculine gender identity (presumably because of intersexed neurology) and so I consider myself a GUY. I know I'm not changing my chromosomes or my inborn phenotype.

For the love of god, why is this fucking hard for people to get? I'M not confused, YOU'RE confused.

And I can't reproduce regardless thanks to other medical issues. My reproductive ability is irrelevant here.
>>
>>8594684
gender and biological sex are both social constructs, though.
>>
>>8594694
Eunuch.
>>
File: jesus christ superstar.jpg (7KB, 346x146px) Image search: [Google]
jesus christ superstar.jpg
7KB, 346x146px
>but muh nature
fuck natural
humans arent natural
i sent this signal through hundreds of miles of wire using electron particle physics i dont understand so that i could call you a faggot. nothing about this is natural. thats what makes it human
>>
>>8594684
>closely linked
You will literally never find a stronger correlation in psychology
>>
>>8595253
Eunuchs aren't a gender.
>>
>nobody shouts at you if you get a vasectomy
>nobody shouts at you if you get your tubes tied
>nobody shouts at you if you rail the pill or condoms every single day
>but reproduction suddenly only matters when I can shout at trannies

Hope you enjoy your fucking aging crisis you spoiled shit!
>>
>>8594694
Whatever your chromosomes are.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.