[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do butch trans girls exist? Anyone on this board? What's it like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

Do butch trans girls exist? Anyone on this board? What's it like?
>>
>>8593064
Does tomboy count?
>>
>>8593070
Sure
Is it harder to pass as cis? Do you wear guys clothes or just andro girls stuff? Has anyone found it weird or anything?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I mean if you mannerisms are feminine enough and you're attractive most people will read you as feminine just don't be surprised when people a) assume you're ftm b) call you out for expecting to be gendered female despite presenting masculine c) makings point of explaining how they don't see you as female

Basically expect the normal tranny shit
>>
I don't know any transgirl who would transition just to retain masculinity. The idea of being masculine or fulfilling masculine roles fills me with absolute dread. I don't even like being around very masculine guys.
>>
>>8593064
yes hello me It's amazing
>>
>>8593064
>tfw no alpha butch trans girl gf
>>
File: 1493893009614.png (816KB, 1157x914px) Image search: [Google]
1493893009614.png
816KB, 1157x914px
>>8593094
>Is it harder to pass as cis?
I'm not sure, I think it is at first, after a while it shouldn't make that big of a difference.
>Do you wear guys clothes or just andro girls stuff?
Mostly andro girls stuff, but also some guy's jeans and flannel shirts, those fit nice sometimes and I prefer how guy's skinny jeans are cut
>Has anyone found it weird or anything?
probably? people don't really get what it means to be trans, they think that you're just really feminine or like traditional gender roles for women better, but really you're just another women... and just as there are cis women who are most comfortable in a more masc style of appearance, the same holds true for trans women. I just explain that if anyone asks.
>>
>>8593725
>but really you're just another women
woman*
>I prefer how guy's skinny jeans are cut
also POCKETS holy shit
>>
>>8593064
my gf is 100% hard masc

she lifts, she's a top, she dresses masc, and she fought a dude in a bar to protect me from getting groped

most of the time i think of her as my man, but she gets really psychologically fucked up if she's off antiandrogens, so somehow she's still a girl
>>
>>8593866
>she fought a dude in a bar to protect m

god, i hate aggressive bull-dykes
they shouldn't be allowed in gay bars as they are constantly picking fights with any faggot who looks at them the wrong way.
>>
>>8593866
your gf sounds amazing
>>
>>8593871
we go to straight bars
>>
File: fingerless.jpg (84KB, 600x638px) Image search: [Google]
fingerless.jpg
84KB, 600x638px
>>8593866
As an MtF, I want to have a cis version of your girlfriend.
>>
>>8593888
that kind of relationship isn't likely to last more than a few months before she goes ftm
>>
>>8593879
the point still stands.
keep that raging elephant cow locked up please.
>>
>>8593919
just don't try to touch me and you'll get along with her just fine
>>
>>8593064
yeah, they're called hons
>>
>>8593945
Wow, you must be gorgeous to have a territorial dyke protecting you!
>>
>>8593898
You can keep dating her then.
>>
Yes? But only because I'm afraid to go out in public in the clothes I want.
>>
File: IMG_9062.jpg (632KB, 1985x2727px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9062.jpg
632KB, 1985x2727px
>>8593064
I tend to fluctuate between butch and femme.
>>
>>8596397
oh my gosh that is really cute, you look so proper
>>
>>8593064
I wear a lot of masculine styled or andro clothes because I like the fashion. More suit and tie like your image than flannel or just loose fitting guy shit. I like fashion a lot so I make sure it all fits together and fits my form right to still look feminine enough.

>>8593094
People find anybody who dresses differently weird, but I'm stealth so nobody knows I'm trans in the first place.

>>8593545
It isn't about retaining masculinity, its just about dressing how you want to. I wanted to look and act and be female so I transitioned, but females can wear a suit or a button up shirt or pants and look good in them.
>>
>>8596397
I would Lumos the fuck out of you. Good lord.
>>
File: thou who art cursed are chosen.jpg (159KB, 1024x765px) Image search: [Google]
thou who art cursed are chosen.jpg
159KB, 1024x765px
>>8596397
You are way too pretty for 4chan. You are required to leave at once.

(but actually please stay and post more pictures of yourself)
>>
>>8593064
I've never actually seen one desu.
>>
File: IMG_9087.jpg (56KB, 474x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9087.jpg
56KB, 474x438px
>>8596813
Thanks! That's what I was going for

>>8596853

>>8596857
I post semi-frequently. It's not unlikely that you will see me again ;)
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.