[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The truth about trannies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

File: 20160909_205703.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160909_205703.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Im a tranny and I admit there are only two genders. I was unlucky enough to be put on the wrong side of the two sided chromosone spectrum .
That doesnt mean I shouldnt be allowed to use chemicals and surgeries to modify my body into something I would prefer. To transition into what i believe i am on the inside.
Biologically ill never be a woman. I will never say I am. What now?

>Did i kill /pol/ yet?
>>
>>8592636
Are you sure you're a tranny?

It seems like you're not doing any tranny stuff.
>>
>>8592645
How so? I dont believe there are certain actions reserved to women or men. I do what and dress as i feel is right. I believe trans people can "act like girls" "look like girls" "talk like girl" even have the hormonal levels of a girl. But as far as chomosones are concerned i guess im a guy.
>>
wow u singlehandedly broke the internet O_o
>>
>>8592636
its wrong because its ultimately unhealthy for your body and promotes an idealogy that manipulates confused individuals into committing to life long/life altering mistakes that they might end up killing themselves over.

The true reality especially if you are MTF is that you dont want to grow up. You are essentially a man child who was probably happy being a gay twink/femboy but the prospect of aging into a full blown man frightens you because you want to maintain a certain lifestyle while avoiding any sort of personal growth/responsibilty.

You arent a woman you are a child who is looking for a way to continue life as a child and be respected/treated well for being a child.

TLDR being a man is hard so you want to become a woman to make life easier.
>>
>>8592636
There are two genders. You're on point yes. I legit believe that some small fraction of the populace get somehow wired wrong at some point in their development which causes them to feel off about their gender at which point transition is a reasonable course of action.

I do think there's a lot of people going for transition to get to be their own special snowflakes. Especially with the insanity of tumblr.

>>8592990
>The true reality especially if you are MTF is that you dont want to grow up.
How to do you explain the trannies that live full traditional lives and at some point break and "come out" as trans at like 50+. What about younger but still adult transitioners?

>TLDR being a man is hard so you want to become a woman to make life easier.
Transitioning itself is so hard that if you couldn't take being a man you couldn't deal with transitioning. It's not like you just press a button and change.
>>
>>8592990
so being a woman is living life as a child?
>>
That's just as arbitrary though. There's no need to fetishize or worship some primitive ideal of the human form.
>>
>>8593160
Bingo!
>>
>>8592990
>being a man is hard so you want to become a woman to make life easier
How do you explain FtMs then?
>>
>>8593189
Some people don't like easymode (also some fall for feminist lies about male being easymode, ruin their bodies with T, regret it, blame MtFs and become TERFs).
>>
>>8593202
Well, I'm FtM and would say that from experience that women have it easier so I don't know about the buying into feminist lies about male being easymode being true, although there probably is some truth in that when it comes down to the far left social justice FtM trannies
>>
File: fembtfo.jpg (428KB, 572x2908px) Image search: [Google]
fembtfo.jpg
428KB, 572x2908px
>>8593189
>>
>>8593160
Privilege-posters seem to think that a woman's life is easier than a man's and so they desire it.
>>
>>8593236
Interesting read. I have to say I agree with quite a lot of the author's points and a fair bit of my experience matches up with their own.
>>
>>8593329
Any interesting observations of your own, either missing in or contradicting it?
>>
>>8593344
Nothing much I can add, the author covers most of it. I've definitely agree that men are seen as more disposable and not as valuable and yet simultaneously expected to be in charge, and are the ones more often than not who social responsibility is thrust upon.

One thing I've observed though that can be seen as either a privilege or a disadvantage depending on how you look at it (I personally find it refreshing), is that people are a lot more open, direct and honest with you when you are a man. They are friendlier and more informal towards you, as there's no holding back out of fear of damaging your "delicate" feelings.
>>
>>8593344
Another thing that just came to mind though is probably quite obvious--it's been quite a stark contrast in how women have acted around me. As a man, they are more distant and wary of you. My relationships with female friends have suffered because of this. There's the whole element of caution and mistrust there that doesn't exist when you are seen as female. As a female, you are generally not seen as a threat at all by either sex which to be honest I kind of miss. Your'e seen as harmless and hence others are more trusting of you. This hasn't really made a difference in how I've been treated by other men though (they aren't generally wary of other men lol), mainly just in how I've been treated by women.
>>
>>8592990
>its wrong because its ultimately unhealthy for your body and promotes an idealogy that manipulates confused individuals into committing to life long/life altering mistakes

There are other modifications you can commit yourself to that can easily be regretted and not well thought out- tattoos for example. of course transitioning isn't even on the same level as some ink but when it comes down to making a permanent decision that's just how it is.

>they might end up killing themselves over.they might end up killing themselves over.

I'm sure there are many reasons a tranny would kill themselves and I'm sure if I had to spend the long remainder of my life with the constant satisfaction with myself I probably would too.

>The true reality especially if you are MTF is that you dont want to grow up. You are essentially a man child who was probably happy being a gay twink/femboy but the prospect of aging into a full blown man frightens you because you want to maintain a certain lifestyle while avoiding any sort of personal growth/responsibilty.

That is very wrong. I would want nothing more than to find love, settle down and even If I cant biologically have a child- adopt probably and raise someone of my own. I'm employed and go to school- I have dreams just like anybody else. I wont let transitioning consume me like you think we all are neck deep in our own fears of the future
>>
>>8593406
un-satisfaction*
>>
>>8593373
>people are a lot more open, direct and honest with you when you are a man. They are friendlier and more informal towards you, as there's no holding back out of fear of damaging your "delicate" feelings.
I wonder how a girl could act to overcome that and make people think they don't have to protect her feelings.

>My relationships with female friends have suffered because of this.
How did they become wary, if they were already your friends pre-transition?
>>
>>8593395
>which to be honest I kind of miss
predator flag
>>
>>8593441
>I wonder how a girl could act to overcome that and make people think they don't have to protect her feelings.
I suppose by being direct and outspoken to give a clear message that they aren't going to get offended by people speaking their mind and that their feelings don't need to be protected.

>How did they become wary, if they were already your friends pre-transition?
I'm honestly not sure if it's an instinctual thing or what, they just became more excluding towards me and you can just tell the wariness from their body language. It's more tense and displays some degree of caution that wasn't there before. Though of course, this could completely all just be because they still aren't comfortable with me having transitioned and haven't adjusted to seeing me as a man.
>>
>>8593449
Mate, I ain't even gonna bother answering that. I'm not even sexually interested in women (or men for that matter).
>>
>>8593609
Why do you find people being more direct refreshing?

How has your female friends' wariness/caution harmed your friendships with them?
>>
>>8593683
>Why do you find people being more direct refreshing?
I highly value honesty and am a quite direct person myself so I much prefer it. I would rather people just say what they think than have to try and read between the lines.

>How has your female friends' wariness/caution harmed your friendships with them?
I wouldn't say it has explicitly harmed our relationships (I'd still consider us good friends), its just quite disheartening and makes me feel as if they just can't see me as the same person (which I suppose is understandable). As I said mentioned above though, I think there's a decent chance it could just be a matter of adjusting to me having transitioned and hope that as more time passes they will become more comfortable with me.
>>
>>8593614
well then why do you want them to see you as a threat?
>>
>>8593902
Ah, I think you must have misread. I said the opposite, that I wish to not be perceived as a threat.
>>
>>8592990
>i'm pathetic enough to fall for the "women have it on easy mode" meme so everyone else is too
Fuck off back to >>/r9k/
>>
>>8592636
Also the chromosome meme seriously needs to end, all they do is produce the initial burst of hormones in the womb that leads to the development of your primary sex characteristics.
If I changed a normal guy's karyotype from XY to XX they'd still be biologically male.
>>
>>8592636
You are right. And you are free to do as you want and fuck as you want. I don't think that it will make you happy buy whatever.

The problem arises when the society is not as honest as you. And when you push that shit in little children. We are living in times of collective madness.
>>
Blaire did it first. It only made /Pol/ stronger.
>>
>>8592657
Who cares about chromosomes? Don't worry about it.
>>
>>8593838
>I highly value honesty and am a quite direct person myself so I much prefer it.
I can understand that a lot.

>its just quite disheartening and makes me feel as if they just can't see me as the same person (which I suppose is understandable).
Hopefully it is just adjusting. It's interesting though, as you're trans you get a perspective neither cis men nor women get.
>>
>>8594207
>you get a perspective neither cis men nor women get
You certainly do get a unique perspective on things, you're in a special position of having seen and experienced both sides of the fence. Although, if given choice in the matter, I never in a million years would have chosen to be trans, I do definitely think it has given me a deeper understanding of people, society, and especially gender dynamics. I also find that it's made me more open-minded and more accepting of differences.
>>
>>8594300
Any cool observations of gender dynamics or anything else you can share?

>if given choice in the matter, I never in a million years would have chosen to be trans
Is that with the alternative of being cis male or even with the alternative of being cis female?
>>
>>8594318
Most of what I've noticed is just confirmation of already common stereotypes (mind these are all on average and are just generalizations), eg, men are more confrontational, women are more communicative and expressive, men are more valued by their external accomplishments whereas women for passive qualities, women care more about social status, men form friendships around commonalities whereas women cultivate an underlying relationship first. One thing I can definitely confirm from my own experience (and that of other FtMs I've spoken to) is that women are more emotional on a fundamental level. Taking testosterone very distinctly reduces the intensity of emotions you experience, making you more stoic and making it significantly harder to get upset over things. Although it does seem to give one a shorter fuse, making you quicker to anger.

>Is that with the alternative of being cis male or even with the alternative of being cis female?
Yeah, for sure. As biased as I am, I'd naturally choose to be a cis male over anything else although I would still definitely prefer being a cis female over being trans as then I wouldn't have had to deal with shit like getting disowned by my family and kicked out along with all the societal stigma, disapproval and otherizing. I do strongly believe however that hardship builds character and think that I would be drastically less resilient, individualistic, and experienced had I not been trans. I'd probably be a completely different person.
>>
>>8594458
>One thing I can definitely confirm from my own experience (and that of other FtMs I've spoken to) is that women are more emotional on a fundamental level. Taking testosterone very distinctly reduces the intensity of emotions you experience, making you more stoic and making it significantly harder to get upset over things. Although it does seem to give one a shorter fuse, making you quicker to anger.
That's interesting, I really thought that was down to socialization.

>although I would still definitely prefer being a cis female over being trans as then I wouldn't have had to deal with shit like getting disowned by my family and kicked out along with all the societal stigma, disapproval and otherizing.
It's sad that so much bad stuff has happened to you that you'd give up being male for it.

>I'd probably be a completely different person.
Yeah, cis male or female. It's hard to think about what would have happened in an extremely different life. Even if it would be a better life, it's still someone very different who would have lived it. How to reconcile that? In your case, you wouldn't have suffered that treatment from your family and others if you'd been a cis male, but it would be a cis male who you might hardly be able to relate to.
>>
>>8594318
Different anon, but I would rank my choices like this:

cis female > MtF > cis male > FtM

That said at this point I'd rather be an MtF in the US than a cis woman in a lot of places in the world like Somalia. In fact I'd rather be an FtM in the US than anything in Somalia.
Being trans isn't great but I could be doing a lot worse. I'm fortunate to be a citizen of a country where I can live my life in relative peace and comfort.
>>
>>8594743
>cis female > MtF > cis male > FtM
You're mtf then?

The interesting question for trans people is whether they would rank mtf > cis male (if mtf) / ftm > cis female (if ftm) or not.

Why would you choose mtf over cis male?
>>
>>8594545
>That's interesting, I really thought that was down to socialization.
I thought the same before going on T. Apparently though, they are very common changes among FtMs taking testosterone which leads me to think that there is definitely a biological component to it all.

>It's sad that so much bad stuff has happened to you that you'd give up being male for it.
Yeah, its unfortunate, although it probably says more about me than anything else that I would choose the easy path. If you were to ask me the same question in a decade or so however, when I'm (hopefully) in a better position and there's more societal acceptance of trans people, I might answer differently. In the end though, the one thing I want is to just be seen and treated the same as any cis man. If that happened, I'd find it a lot easier to accept being trans rather than just seeing it as an obstacle to surmount.
>>
>>8594545
>if you'd been a cis male, but it would be a cis male who you might hardly be able to relate to
I really think so too. Not only would I have not had as much life experience, but I think I'd be different in other ways too. In many ways, being trans has made me stop caring what other people think and more willing to just be myself and do the things I want to do without the fear of being judged holding me back. I suppose it has ended up being quite freeing in a sense. All the interests I have now and the hobbies I pursue, I doubt I would have had had I been a cis male. Cis male me would have likely been too conformist to follow the more unconventional ones and likely just wouldn't have cultivated the same interest and fascination in the world I've developed that is prerequisite to many of them. As an example, when I was around 15/16, triggered the sense of discontent, unease, and wrongness that came with being trans and repressing, I went through (as cheesy as it sounds) a period of intense searching for my purpose, the meaning of life, and the nature of the world, that resulted in me consuming all philosophical literature I could find en masse. I ended up, in my opinion, becoming more enlightened due to it and finding my own personal life philosophy (Stoicism) that I feel has enhanced my life greatly. And I just don't see myself having had anything to compel me to do any of that had I been a cis male.
>>
/pol/ types will hate you no matter how hard you try to convince them. They just want to hate people, and the weaker they are, the better.
>>
>>8594784
>Apparently though, they are very common changes among FtMs taking testosterone which leads me to think that there is definitely a biological component to it all.
I wonder how much else I assume is social but the experiences of the right ftm or mtf suggest otherwise.

>although it probably says more about me than anything else that I would choose the easy path.
It's not necessarily about choosing the easy path. You might love to have the easy path but for reasons like >>8594789 (and even more so if the path is cis female) still prefer the path that made you who you are.

I guess the ultimate fantasy is to get to be cis but to keep who you are now anyway.

>>8594789
Yeah. There'll be more subtle things too. You specifically went out of your way to read philosophy, but there'll also be times when you just heard or read in passing something gender related and thought about it more deeply you would have if you'd been cis male or female. You probably questioned gendered expectations more than a cis male or female would have. Little things like that would add to make a different person even without radical differences like seeking out reading or going through the struggles of being trans.
>>
>>8594825
>I wonder how much else I assume is social but the experiences of the right ftm or mtf suggest otherwise.
Yeah, I'd be very interested to see myself. Seems like hormones play a bigger role socially than we think they do.

>I guess the ultimate fantasy is to get to be cis but to keep who you are now anyway.
That's the ultimate pipe dream right there. Maybe one day medical technology will be advanced enough, who knows. For now though, with the only other option having been being born a cis male, I think you're right in that I probably prefer who I am in many ways. For starters, just simply because I can't imagine myself being anyone else and not being me is something of a scary thought. In the end, if you gave me a red pill, blue pill scenario in which I had to make the choice of staying who I am or being born cis, thinking about it some more, I'm not actually sure I'd choose the cis option. If I could actually see what the cis version of me would be like, I'd probably be even more put off by how different they would likely be. Death scares me and in a very real sense, changing such an integral part of my life would be like being killed and replaced by someone else. As an individual, I don't think I would exist anymore as too much would have changed. I think you're right too when you say that all the little things add up to more than we think they do.
>>
>>8594954
>Maybe one day medical technology will be advanced enough, who knows.
We can live in hope.

>As an individual, I don't think I would exist anymore as too much would have changed.
That's my view. It's hard to draw a line where they cease to be you in hypotheticals like this. Irl it's easy, either it's a different person or it's you, regardless of time or if you lost memory or whatever. But in things like this, you're still basically the same person if you could go back and change what you had for breakfast yesterday. Where's the line between that and changing your gender feelings or your sex?

But despite it being hard to define, I do feel comfortable saying someone who experienced my whole life differently in such a fundamental way wouldn't be me and is more a different person with some common experiences or traits, however many those might be.
>>
>>8594775
Yes, I'm mtf. Transitioning wasn't so bad for me, and the whole being male thing was so hard to relate to or identify with that it's hard to see it as something I'd want.
When I was transitioning and getting into therapy my only interest was getting help with transitioning, not in trying to repress or avoid transitioning.
>>
>>8595015
It's a slippery slope for sure. I'd be quite happy to say that in going back a week and making myself move to foreign country, for example, I'd still be for the most part the same person or at least close enough to consider myself so. Whereas if I went back a year or two and fundamentally changed a big part of my life, I don't think I'd be able to confidentially say that I would still be be the same person. Does indeed make you wonder where sex/gender fits into all of it in terms of gravity. This all reminds me of the thought experiment the Ship of Theseus.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ship_of_Theseus
>>
>>8594775
Definitely, even as a repressor. I don't know why, but the idea of being ok with being a man seems scary or even a bit disgusting.
>>
>>8594825
>I guess the ultimate fantasy is to get to be cis but to keep who you are now anyway.
Yes,yes,yes. Exactly this.
>>
File: IMG_0546.jpg (130KB, 1280x1354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0546.jpg
130KB, 1280x1354px
>>8592636
You need to take some Super Male Vitality and Brain Force. It will uncloud your mind of the chemicals that have infiltrated your brain. Thankfully you can still be saved now that you admit that there are only two genders.
>>
>>8595725
Why does that guy not have masks?
>>
File: Alex Jones.jpg (77KB, 959x504px) Image search: [Google]
Alex Jones.jpg
77KB, 959x504px
>>8595831
He's the happy water filter salesman.
>>
>>8595851
Kek.
>>
>Did i kill /pol/ yet?

No. Degeneracy can't kill /pol/. No matter how much you twist and bend and argue with flawed logic to prove your case, you will always be a degenerate.
>>
>>8597177
No one is twisting logic here. = )
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.