[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/bigen/ - pick a side already

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

File: pans2.jpg (107KB, 299x470px) Image search: [Google]
pans2.jpg
107KB, 299x470px
bisexual general and non-monosexual general.

If you HAD to 'pick a side' would you go straight or gay? Why?

Demographics: http://www.strawpoll.me/10470501 (created Jun 12, 2016)

Discord: https://discord.gg/qp9S2S5
>>
>>8590124
>If you HAD to 'pick a side' would you go straight or gay?
I'd probably go full straight if I had to give up one sex or the other, there are fewer complications that way than there are going full gay, but I would still check guys out on the down-low
>>
>>8590124
I would never willingly do this, but if I absolutely had to "pick a side", I'd go gay, no question. So much easier.
>>
>>8590124
>/bigen/

/betagen/
FTFY
>>
File: 1487164967486.png (8KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
1487164967486.png
8KB, 253x199px
>>8590124
>tfw not sure if bi or gay
I'm only attracted to women in very certain situations with certain personalities, and while drunk. Otherwise I'm completely gay since my standards for men are a lot lower.
>>
>>8590207
I'm attractive and financially stable, but even then I'd still choose gay. Women are just way too much trouble.
>>
>>8590224
>beta
Hey what's up alpha dog? How is college going bro?
>>
>>8590124
>If you HAD to 'pick a side' would you go straight or gay? Why?
If you mean who I would date, guys, because I think a relationship with a guy would be more fulfilling.

If you mean who would I be attracted to if I had to lose part of my sexuality, girls, because that's a more important part of my sexuality to me and a bigger part of my identity.
>>
>>8590124
Probably straight because I'm attracted to more women than I am men.

But I'd rather have a romantic relationship with a guy I can relate to and share more parts of my life with.
>>
>>8590229
Unless you enjoy eating pussy you're a fag, not bi.
>>
>>8590288
>a relationship with a guy would be more fulfilling.

Because getting shit on your dick is more fulfilling than having children?
>>
>>8590384
I'd be happy without sex whoever I'm with.
>>
>>8590384
Well duh. If you're together with no kids, you're together because you want to be.

I'd find my life really fulfilling to have that kind of relationship, along with not experiencing extra financial stress and worries.
>>
>23
>spend most of my life thinking I'm attracted to women
>get crushes on girls and want to go on dates and cuddle
>date girls and fool around with them because I feel like that's what's expected of me
>never really super aroused by having sex with women or even by the idea of it, not super interested so I have to really focus when I'm doing it or jerking off
>start entertaining the notion of experimenting with guys
>I'm fucking diamonds
>know/see plenty of guys that I'd happily sleep with but don't have any chemistry with them
>suddenly start seeing my best friend in a different light
>both sexually and romantically attracted to him

I'm some kind of tumblr sexuality and I honestly don't give a fuck anymore.
>>
>>8590360
In certain cultures (like in Russia), the most homosexual act one can perform is giving women head.
>>
>>8590528
>I'm some kind of tumblr sexuality

no, you're just gay.
deal with it.
>>
File: russian cops.jpg (271KB, 897x807px) Image search: [Google]
russian cops.jpg
271KB, 897x807px
>>8590535
Russians also think it's totally not gay to have gay sex, as long as you're the top.

Russians are silly.
>>
>>8590535
if you're a guy?
that doesn't make any sense.
>>
Straight because I've a girlfriend I love more than anything.

If I didn't have her, then gay, because dating guys is better for my genderfeels.

T. Ftm
>>
>>8590543
Makes sense to me.
>>
>>8590550
>because dating guys is better for my genderfeels.
???
>>
>>8590541
I'd be fine with that. But I still feel attracted to women in the sense that I want a relationship with them. I just have zero interest in doing anything beyond kissing and cuddling. For a good few months I thought that all I was interested in with guys was sexual stuff, but it turns out that's not the case. Just like with all the girls I wanted to have a relationship with, it had to be someone I knew for a long time and liked as a friend first. (Which to me is not a sexuality in and of itself though some of the stuff I've read says it is.)
>>
>>8590554
Are you a communist or something?
>>
File: xCN3gOO.jpg (187KB, 1024x671px) Image search: [Google]
xCN3gOO.jpg
187KB, 1024x671px
>>8590543
>Russians are silly.

confirmed
>>
>>8590620
No, why?
>>
>>8590548
Apparently it has something to do with oral sex being viewed as a submissive act. If you act submissive towards pussy, you are less than a pussy.
>>
>>8590580
I project myself less on biomale bodies, so I feel more like a weird guy than a freak of a girl, which is nice. I also find it more of a comfort being a manlet next to a guy than next to a girl who'll ineviably be taller than me the moment she puts on heels, if she isn't already. When I'm with guys I feel less need to compensate for my brand of weak natural masculinity.
>>
>>8590676
That's interesting because I'm mtf but I don't think being with a guy triggers my own weak femininity.

Being with a girl is worse for me because it feels heterosexual.
>>
File: kinsey.jpg (218KB, 361x375px) Image search: [Google]
kinsey.jpg
218KB, 361x375px
>>8590124
If I had to choose, I'd 'go lesbian'. I consider myself a Kinsey 4, sometimes a Kinsey 5. Very occasionally I'll bi-cycle over to hetero-leaning 2.
>>
If I had to choose a side I would say I'd go full lesbian
Problem is most gay women have this weird GIRL POWER complex and tend to be self entitled hitches (like the majority of females)
I for one am glad I met my best friend and future husbando. He accepts me as I am and I agree with him that sex isn't everything
I rather be comfy and happy with him but meh sex than the crippling failures that are lesbian relationships
>>
>>8590543
>>8590535
This is just old greco-roman thought process toward homosexuality rehashed by LARPing russians

Literally, it's the same.

>bottoming is gay
>topping is not
>cunnilingus is the most degrading act

Do Russians have the same masculinity worship complex as the Ancient Romans did?
>>
>>8590923
Its 'dumb' but bottoming and cock sucking have to be the ultimate forms of homosexuality.

Sure it's 'gay' to fuck another man however, the top still retains his masculinity. So yes -- ultimately it is whorshiping of masculinity.

Its no different than gays whorshiping femininity. But at the same time also shame it as well.
Masc>>>>Fem
>>
>>8590124
>pansexuals are attracted to all people
>children are people
>pansexuals are pedos

Checkmate pansexuals
>>
>>8590609
you can be only romantically/sexually attracted to one gender. sounds like that's the case with you. so what you need to do is decide if having one without the other in a relationship is worth it to you and go from there.
>>
>>8591322
>you can be only romantically/sexually attracted to one gender.
how do i tell which?
>>
>>8591189
Why did you think there's only one P in LGBTP?
>>
>>8590124
probably go gay, i feel like it would be easier to retain who I am personality wise. I guess my decision is probably based on remembering me trying to pass as 100% straight and how miserable that made me feel. also cute gay couples are the best thing ever.
>>
File: 1500160440385.gif (989KB, 540x760px) Image search: [Google]
1500160440385.gif
989KB, 540x760px
>>8590124
this true bisexuals have more autistics than other sexualities?
>>
How are trannies NOT the majority in the poll? Like what.
>>
>>8591582
Yes, bisexuals are roughly 65% autistic, cause unknown.

>>8591601
Loud minority.
>>
>>8591601
Maybe next bigen thread prompt should attract MtF/FtM folks and we can make the poll results great again.
>>
>>8591582
>>8591624
Wait, really? I know trannies tend to be more autistic but I didn't know that was also true for bi people.
>>
Thoughts?
http://fusion.kinja.com/why-bisexual-men-are-still-fighting-to-convince-us-they-1793857998/amp
>>
>>8592670
Bisexuality is caused by being AGP.
>>
>>8592715
please keep your "psychology" to yourself, professor, there's only so much retard we can have in one thread
>>
>>8592712
>"male sexual fluidity got thrown under the bus in the name of gay rights—specifically white, upper-class gay rights"

>Samantha (((Allen))))
>>
>>8592712
I like that article, I find its points agreeable. Ty for sharing.
>>
>>8592738
I liked the article, but the author made that statement completely out of left field and then never supported it. I guess they kinda-ish did when discussing the transmission myth of bi black men causing high rates of hiv in black women... but that was later and kinda unconnected.
>>
>>8590883
I don't want to shit on lesbian relationships, even though the only long-term (20 yr) lesbo couple I know IRL is dysfunctional af...
I know some non-crazy ones, but they're very distant acquaintances. :( I need more positive representation in my liiiiiiife.
>>
>>8592745
It's almost as if it's just become force of habit for these academics to demonize the white man.
>>
>>8592715
Fuck off with your meme sexuality, tranny.
>>
>>8592670
I did some le googling and it looks like the idea of a correlation has been studied a few times - still inconclusive but there's some speculation that some of the hormonal stuff that influences HFA/Aspergers could be similar to the stuff that affects sexuality.
>>
>>8590535
>>8590543
>>8590923
That's bullshit
t. Russian
>>
>>8595899
So what's the truth about cunnilingus in Russia?
>>
>>8593080
>bisexual calling meme sexuality
>>
>>8597055
Being physically attracted to both men and women is pretty easy to understand.

"AGP" is headshrink psychobabble with no consistent meaning anywhere.
>>
>>8597073
>is pretty easy to understand.
Yeah, that's probably why it's such a believable meme.
>>
>>8597092
You can't possibly convince me my erection is a meme.
>>
>>8597018
Most men do it. Only a minority considers it 'unmanly', specifically members of the criminal subculture
>>
>>8597125
Only from triggered /lgbt/ will people try to armchair determine your sexuality for you through TCP/IP.

It's the saddest shit! LOL KEEP TELLING ME WHAT I GET OFF TO FAGGOTS, IT'LL STILL NEVER BE YOU
>>
>bigen 404's with 60 posts
>"headshrink psychobabble" general reached bump limit and is onto another thread
which is the meme sexuality now?
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.