[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An actual tranny's opinion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 16

File: cringebitch.jpg (52KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
cringebitch.jpg
52KB, 612x612px
Hey 4chan, tranny here. im a man who thinks im a chick. i love it. gets me so hard when im in public in womens clothes. but i guess my question is, why cant the LGBT community admit we're all mentally ill? All my friends are tranny/crossdressers and they say the same thing, dressing and acting as a woman gets them rock hard. its a harmless mental illness in most cases, but its also a sexual depravity. i dont know why no one else will just admit it.honest opinion sorry notsorry

Pic related. i hate this bitch. "more than 2 genders" and gender queer? fucking pck one. and yes iwant to be a woman but im not going to sit here and pretend im not a man. thats whyi wont cut my pecker off. takes the pleasure out of sex and then what? id just be a dude with no dick
>>
>>8590050
That sounds more like you're a transvestite.

Normal girls clothes don't really arouse me at all. Fetish stuff maybe, cause in the context of looking slutty and attracting guys it can be arousing.
>>
>i love it. gets me so hard when im in public in womens clothes.
AGP
G
P
>>
File: theremaybehelp.jpg (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
theremaybehelp.jpg
28KB, 600x600px
>>8590067
well i mean its forsure an illness. ive got so many things wrong psychologically not related to my gender dysphoria. a normal persons brain does not have such a heavy concentration of mental illness. most tranny's do
>>
File: whydoesthetruthhurt.png (131KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
whydoesthetruthhurt.png
131KB, 500x522px
>>8590078
what does that mean?

im just trying to be honest about it. i just cant sit here and completely deny cold hard scientific fact. been browsing /lgbt/ for a long time now and i see a lot of ridiculous claims here
>>
File: whenpolgetsitrightsometimes.jpg (64KB, 429x960px) Image search: [Google]
whenpolgetsitrightsometimes.jpg
64KB, 429x960px
>>8590067
>>8590078
It took me a long time to come to terms with it but it makes us look even crazier if we sit there and deny scientific fact. i just want our community to gain some respect from normal sane people because right now, we have (and deserve) none
>>
>>8590083
I dunno I've never found the clothes themselves all that arousing. I can get aroused at stuff like wanting to wear makeup and dresses in certain fantasy scenarios cause I want to feel cute and have guys treat me certain ways. I don't really get off on just the clothes though, I need the full scenario. I don't really get any "thrills" doing it out in public, plus HRT has drastically reduced my interest in weird fetish stuff as well.

What you are describing in your post is transvestic fetishism. Transvestites are a form of transgenderism but it's not transsexualism.
>>
File: realshit.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
realshit.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>8590140
im transgendered though moron. im just not going to pretend there is more than 2 genders. the rest is mislabeled mental illness
>>
>>8590050
In the future, there will be 5 gender categories widely understood and accepted by society.

- Male
- Female
- Femboy
- Tomboy
- Queer (catch-all term for all the fringe ones like agender, bigender, etc)
>>
>>8590183
If you get off on wearing womens clothes you're transgender sure, you're a transvestite (a crossdresser). Usually they don't take HRT cause they're happy being cis men. Nothing stopping you from taking hrt either though. I'd imagine the fact that it'll kill your dick would make the fantasy less fun though.
>>
File: Bill-Nyeisanidiot.jpg (47KB, 678x381px) Image search: [Google]
Bill-Nyeisanidiot.jpg
47KB, 678x381px
>>8590203
if i could get a real working vagine and uterus and such i would but i cant so i keep the penis so i can still cum, get your info from real science. not this idiot
>>
>>8590221
If you're on HRT your dick will inevitably become impotent and you won't have jizz.
>>
File: thisishowyouidiotslook.jpg (60KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
thisishowyouidiotslook.jpg
60KB, 400x600px
>>8590184
maybe by the mentally ill and the desperately politically correct. normal humans will call us what we are. male or female. this is your logic
>>
File: hecheckedbackthen.png (102KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
hecheckedbackthen.png
102KB, 500x469px
>>8590227
i dont do that. just wax every inch of myself, got a boob job, worked on my buttock and maintain slim feminine figure. always had a higher voive so i sound just lke a woman. but in all honesty even typing that out sounds INSANE. and i cant deny that harmlessly it is completely insane
>>
>>8590248
You sound like you're just making shit up.
No reasonable person would get a boob job when they're not on HRT.
But if you did have fun looking like a 50 year old man with tits
>>
>>8590262
i just dont want to ruin the sexual organ i was unfortunately given? aare you stupid?
>>
>>8590050
>but i guess my question is, why cant the LGBT community admit we're all mentally ill?
Because any admission of mental illness is so easily used as a weapon against LGBT, by the ignorant bigots who recite "fix the brain not the body", "stop normalizing mental illness", etc, etc.

>Pic related. i hate this bitch. "more than 2 genders" and gender queer? fucking pck one
Genderqueer is just a general term for anything outside of the traditional male-female binary, so I don't see it being contradictory or anything. I do think "non-binary" is a better term though, because "genderqueer" sounds more like a description of how someone relates to their gender, rather than a gender in itself.

>>8590083
This image is kind of nonsense though, "sexual species" really just means a species that uses sexual reproduction, and there's no inherent requirement that the number of sexes in such a species be two, nor that if there are two sexes that they must be mapped to "male" and "female".

2 seems kind of an emotive argument, "mutation" is pretty much ANY change in one's genetics, so if anything "mutation" is just as much what caused us to have male and female in the first place.

3 is true, but kind of pointless, trans people don't THINK they're a different sex, they know very well what their anatomical sex is, the issue is that they have a gender identity that doesn't match their sex.

And with regards to point 4, well, I don't see where the "enabling" is, the fact is that even if we all openly said that GD is a psychological disorder, allowing them to transition and acknowledging them as members of the opposite sex would still be the empirically most effective treatment. You can't really "enable" a disorder, it's either there or it isn't, all you can do is treat it effectively, ineffectively, or not at all.
>>
>>8590116
>based solely on our chromosomes
Well that's how I know this motherfucker doesn't know what he's talking about.
Yes there are two genders, no they're not based "solely" on chromosomes.
>>
>>8590274
so...are you a prostitute?
do you have a beard?
>>
>>8590236
How do you feel about the scientific evidence that the gender binary is at most, a useful approximation? Male and female are the most common forms of sex dimorphism in humans, by far more common than anything else, but those others do exist, and there's really no rational scientific argument for them "not counting." Really the only justification for treating them separately from male and female is because they're so rare, and arguably "rare enough to be ignored", but that's human objectivity, not scientific reality.

>>8590274
Unless you have really good genetics, you basically don't have any chance of passing without HRT.
>>
>>8590274
You do realize how horribly you are going to age if you're not on HRT, right?
Men generally get gyno as they age so basically you'd have weird silicone bags hanging off of manboobs. Would look bizarre. Also you'd age as a man, not a women.

But I'm almost certain you're just trolling and trying to pretend to be trans so you can post all your meme pics.
I doubt many doctors would be comfortable doing surgeries like that on cis men.
>>
>>8590286
>any admission of mental illness is so easily used as a weapon

well, it can also be used by insurance companies as a diagnosis to treat and pay for SRS
>>
>>8590050
>tfw op is actually right
>>
>>8590274
You realise you can still orgasm on HRT right? Dear god if you're not a troll you're the world's biggest idiot. You are going to age dreadfully, have fun with that.
>>
File: yWRigl6B.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
yWRigl6B.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>8590306
>Unless you have really good genetics, you basically don't have any chance of passing
FTFY
>>
>>8590050
>gets hard when crossdressing
>trans
Actually commit suicide fetishist you're even worse for us than it in the picture is
>>
>>8590286
holy shit you have got to be kidding . im not even justifying that shit with a response. science has proved all of that wrong
>>
>>8590289
XY for men XX for women are you still in grade school or some shit?
>>
>>8590300
No and no. and all hair (i had very little to begin with) on my face, body, pubic ect. has been electrolosys off
>>
>>8590306
the most credible "scientist" to say this is bill nye
>>
>>8590312
good luck getting a hard on moron
>>
>>8590308
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Zembic
>>
>>8590343
Science is not God. Science is not your imaginary friend you can call on to beat up everyone to disagree with you. Science is a way to use evidence and logic to increase your knowledge. Saying "I don't need to address your arguments because science says your wrong" is essentially a rejection of scientific principles. If you truly understood science, you would explain what evidence shows me to be wrong - and furthermore, if science showed that it was you who were incorrect, you would accept that.

I do understand that it can be overwhelming to address a long post full of things that challenge your understanding on the most basic level, and I'm not saying you're a bad person for not wanting to address it all at once. But if you use science to avoid challenging your views, rather than allowing your views to be challenged and allowing science to be used to increase your knowledge regardless of whether you end up being right or wrong, you are not using science as it is meant to be used.
>>
>>8590369
Yeah and he looks disgusting lol
He's clearly just a dude with tits
>>
>>8590349
If you actually progress beyond grade school biology you'll learn that this isn't always the case.
>>8590367
You don't need a hard on to orgasm, holy shit. Ever heard of a vibrator? I'm ON HRT, I know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>8590367
The only difference HRT makes is that it's harder to get aroused, which I'd consider a plus. Being horny all the time is plain annoying.
>>
>>8590371
you really need someone to spoonfeed you the scientific evidence there are only 2 genders? you can find this info in childrens books
>>
>>8590349
The only way you can truly claim that gender is absolutely binary is to say the presence of at least one Y chromosome males you male, otherwise you are female. However, that ends up being a kind of useless and arbitrary definition in day-to-day life, considering that we really don't interact with other people on a chromosomal level.

>>8590361
So then, how do you propose gender be defined?
>>
>>8590349
>what is CAIS
>>
>>8590377
And he doesn't pretend to be otherwise
IIRC he got the tits removed recently too>>8590393
>>
>>8590387
and once youre completely impotent?
>>
>>8590391
Childrens books are full of oversimplifications, at that level you're not supposed to understand all the little details and exceptions that exist in intensive scientific study. That's precisely your mistake - you're assuming that oversimplifications aimed at children are an objective representation of reality.
>>
>>8590393
>the presence of at least one Y chromosome males you male
And even this isn't always true.
>>8590406
I AM impotent, retard. I don't get hard and I don't ejaculate, but I sure as shit can still orgasm. The head of the penis is basically a giant clitoris, so vibrators work great on it.
>>
You're not a tranny. You have a cross dressing fetish.
>>
>>8590408so there are peoople born with something other than a penis or a vagina? (would have to be a fully functioning third and different sexual organ) otherwise youre not gonna convince me. im just more sane than you
>>
>>8590406
You can orgasm without getting hard it really doesn't matter if you're impotent.
HRT changes the feeling of your dick. You can use vibrators on your penis and anal also helps a lot.

I highly doubt you're trans though. Seems pretty suspicious that someone would get breast implants yet have zero understanding of HRT.
>>
There seems to be a conflation of sex and gender in this thread. Sex is biological and determined by you chromosomes, and there are only two of those. Gender is more determined by psychology in my understanding.
>>
>>8590422
no i identify, behave and look like a woman. just gets me hard makes me want a strong man
>>
>>8590438
You're a transvestite who took his fetish too far, not a transsexual.
>>
>>8590427
The idea that it would have to be fully functioning implies that you're defining sexes by their role in the reproductive process. But by that definition, then people who have a non-functional penis or vagina wouldn't be male or female. You seem to be conflating the reproductive definition of sex with the anatomical definition - you really can't have a generalized way of defining sex unless you pick one definition and stick with it.
>>
>>8590445
im by definition a transexual
>>
>>8590452
no they would be an impotent male or female. why are you trying to split hairs? you know im right. this is pathetic get help psycho
>>
>>8590453
You're a man with a fetish. You're a fraud.
not trutrans/10
>>
>>8590453
No sirrie, you're a man who has a fetish for crossdressing and pretends to be a woman to be horny more often.
Degenerates like you belong on a cross.
T. Trutrans hsts
>>
>>8590453
You're a crossdresser that got implants, not a transsexual. You're not on HRT, not planning surgeries, etc. therefore you're a cis male.

But realistically you're just a /pol/ troll that came here to spew out used up memes and pretending to be trans so you can say "see guys I'm just like you I'm trans :^)" despite having no fucking clue what you're even talking about.
>>
>>8590464
wow how very open minded and accepting to tell a transexual woman shes not one? fuck you. and you idiots say im ignorant
>>
fuck my trip disappeared for a while there
>>
B A I T 3D
A
I
T
>>
>>8590050
>im a man who thinks im a chick
>gets me so hard when im in public in womens clothes
>dressing and acting as a woman gets them rock hard
>want to be a woman
>thats whyi wont cut my pecker of

Holy shit, the AGP is so strong with this one. These AGP posts amuse me so much, seeing how cringey some of these guys really.
>>
>>8590468
youre telling any and all mejor scientists theyre wrong? wow you must be so smart

>>8590484
>>
>>8590459
No, I'm saying that you're defining it based on two characteristics that don't always match up. What would be the sex of someone who has neither a penis nor a vagina, but is incapable of reproduction?
>>
>>8590473
>>>/pol/ is this way
>>
>>8590473
>open minded and accepting

you must be new here!
>>
>>8590492
show me a person born like that
>>
guys stop feeding it
>>
>>8590495
i thought the LGBT community was so accepting. but here you all are telling a beautiful trans woman shes not trans
>>
>>8590488
Which scientists have you asked to define transsexual? Seems the modern definition is based more on dysphoria than presentation.
>>
>>8590498
ITT: people so ridiculous that logic and scientific fact sounds like a troll
>im trans
>i can admit these things
>>
>>8590496
Explain how you would determine if someone's genitalia is male or female genitalia. Then demonstrate that all possible forms of genitalia could be unambiguously classified by your system.

>>8590500
/lgbt/ is not "the LGBT community".
>>
>>8590500
Dude you're an obvious troll. You didn't even spend 20 fucking minutes on the board to figure out how to actually pretend to be trans. You just spouted /pol/ memes about transvestites, it has nothing to do with transsexuals.
>>
File: glass_him2.png (300KB, 440x495px) Image search: [Google]
glass_him2.png
300KB, 440x495px
>>8590500
>beautiful
>>
>>8590508
The reason everybody hates you is because you're not trans.
>>
you're not even doing a good job at pretending to be MTF, it's incredibly obvious
>>
>>8590520
He's doing a good job pretending to be a troll pretending to be mtf though
How many layers of irony deep does this thread run
>>
>>8590500
>LGBT community was so accepting
Are you one of those "Le Pedosexual meme" shitposters I've been seeing??? You're beginning to sound like them lmao.

you aren't even trying
>>
>>8590512
It's like I always say. You can tell the mentality of /pol/ by realizing that they themselves admit that they can tell when someone is from another board of off-site because of lingo...

...yet think they are immune to this effect. It's sooooo cute, in that 'awww the puppy shit himself again' sort of way.
>>
I agree on the only 2 genders thing, anything else is just literally a blend of fem/masc traits, doesn't turn it into a different gender altogether. But as far as the agp thing goes womens clothes don't turn me on, what turns me on is my bf stuffing me like a thanksgiving turkey
>>
>>8590539
>she doesn't know sex with guys can be agp af
>>
>>8590567
Then every straight cis woman is agp by logic
>>
>>8590582
By that logic every lesbian is also AGP
Almost like AGP isn't real
>>
>>8590582
Yes cis girls are all agp scum. They truly are a bunch of fetishists wearing lingerie to arouse men.
>>
>>8590591
Or agp is real and just not universally accepted
>>
>>8590591
Everyone is AGPâ„¢
>>
>>8590582
>can be
>can
The difference is when a cis woman has sex with a guy she enjoys his masculinity and the fact she's having sex with him. When someone like you or I has sex with a guy, she enjoys him having sex with her and his masculinity enhancing her femininity.
>>
>>8590615
wut
Then why do women always say that certain things make them "feel like a woman"?
Shaniah Twain even wrote an entire song about it
>>
>>8590662
I agree that femininity to some extent involves a certain amount of self love. Its why cosmetics exist, its why plastic surgery exists. Every cis woman has self image issues, its so not a tranny thing
>>
>>8590677
Cis women want to be pretty to get the man. AGPs want to be pretty the same reason their man wants them to be.
>>
>>8590707
That's not necessarily true. Many say they wear makeup for themselves, not men. A lot of men actually dislike makeup.
>>
>>8590714
This is correct
>>
>>8590050
>i like having my pecker and using it during sex
>im a tranny
What did you mean by this?
>>
>>8590714
>Many say
:^)
>>
>>8590738
Well it's obviously true. Many men are pretty open about disliking makeup, yet many women still love wearing it. A lot of girls treat makeup like a hobby, just look at all the makeup channels on youtube.
Most guys prefer natural looking girls, not like what youtube makeup artists end up like. Girls do it for themselves, not men.
>>
>>8590730
He thinks crossdresser = tranny
>>
>>8590752
No, it's an obvious lie.
>>
>>8590762
Okay then go ahead and try going on dating sites with exclusively pics in heavy makeup and watch how many guys will tell you that you shouldn't wear so much makeup.
>>
>>8590050
>tr*nny
>LetsBeHonestOnly2Genders
>identifies as assigned gender

why does this b8 have any replies at all
>>
>>8590825

dude i identify as a woman lmao
>>
>ITT: retards falling for the most obvious bait in 2017 on /tttt/
>>
File: BXYyj84[1].jpg (111KB, 801x928px) Image search: [Google]
BXYyj84[1].jpg
111KB, 801x928px
>>8590608
fresh out the photoshop oven just for u :)
>>
>>8590849
lol youre a faggot this isnt bait. stop being a denier
>>
File: ZR3Zmvf[1].jpg (111KB, 801x928px) Image search: [Google]
ZR3Zmvf[1].jpg
111KB, 801x928px
>>8590853
alternate version
>>
>>8590853

>>8590864

kek
>>
>>8590853
Actually I call posts AGP if I relate to them.
>>
>>8590349
i am terf
i lik to tweet
cri misogny
wen defet

mi belefs r
a lod of tripe
genotype =/=
phenotype
>>
>>8590050
I'm kind of impressed. This thread has as much worth or potential as if I were to make a thread saying "hey my dads dpnald trump and he says hes gonna kill all the gays because theyre dumb". Like I don't know why anyone would respond to this thread, the OP clearly hadn't browsed this board for more than a few seconds if at all before making this thread, the OP doesn't even seem to have a firm grasp on just about anything, even the most basic things about being trans, and judging from how they type and they're wide variety of highschool-tier humor anti-trans memes it's pretty safe to assume they're probably just some dumb teenage boy and only made this thread to try and pretend like they don't secretly want to be a woman. Why bother?
>>
>>8590837
>i identify as a woman

>>8590050
>im a man
>>
>>8590964
well yeah biologically im a man no changin that
>>
>>8590102
>browsing /lgbt/ for a long time now
>doesn't know what agp means

low quality b8 m8
>>
>>8590752
Girls do everything for men. They exist for men. A woman becomes unhinged without constant male attention.
>>
>>8591331
This goes the other way around too.
>>
>>8591334
Sadly, yes.
>>
>>8591331
People do SOME things to attract the opposite sex, not necessarily everything they do is for that reason.
If that were the case then women would probably all wear very little makeup and everyone would sit around playing video games all day.
>>
>>8590389
So are female to male trannies constantly aroused?
>>
>>8590116
>Blurred iFunny logo
>>
>>8590102
AutoGynePhilia
>>
>>8592106
They aren't. Though most of them still love good sex.
>>
>>8590050
>An actual tranny's opinion
stop using identity politics as a weapon against identity politics

that justifies the use of identity politics, the exact thing we dont want

being a tranny does not give you an enlightened position, you dont get to be right simply because you are oppressed, your arguments should stand on their own regardless of the identity of the argument's author

/rant
>>
File: thinking.gif (375KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.gif
375KB, 480x480px
>>8592106
i do see a *lot* of ftms on grindr...

hmm
>>
Work on your bait tbqh
>>
>>8592210
You can see thousands of them in porn. This still doesn't mean they are thinking about dicks 24/7.
>>
>>8590050
Kill yourself. Men like you disgust me and is the reason I hate the trans community. Im lucky I can go stealth but I feel sorry to those who have genderdysphoria and are stuck hanging out with people like you.
>>
>>8592230
but how often I encounter them on grindr tracks their horniness level much better than recorded porn.

like i only see them when they are actively looking for a hook up, so how often i see them is correlated with how horny they are
>>
File: i_VTeOfQTmM.jpg (112KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
i_VTeOfQTmM.jpg
112KB, 720x960px
Learn to differ fantasies from reality. Any ts prostitute shall tell you, how she likes sex and is ready to take 700 cocks a week. If you get a sincere talk to her, she'll tel, that all she waits every time - just the end of another fuck session and an opportunity to rest and relax.
>>
>>8592106
speaking as one, yes.
>>
>>8593455
Testosterone is addictive af
>>
>>8593462
Addictive? I mean... I guess? lol
>>
>>8592344
Trans women's ability to enjoy emotionally meaningless sex appears male-typical. In this sense, some transsexuals might be especially well suited to prostitution.
>>
>>8590308
hrt cone tits on a broad male chest still looks bad, and nothing like cis

>>8590341
lots of trannies are fetishists
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.