[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you predict you will kill yourselves?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (58KB, 840x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
58KB, 840x720px
When and why?
>>
>>8588498
I'm not transitioning.
>>
Within the year because I'm even more empty and dead inside then I'm used to
>>
Never. Transitioning worked for me.
>>
>>8588510
So in a few years?
>>
>>8588574
We'll see.
>>
September - November.

I will never have a fulfilling romantic and sexual relationship. I don't see much reason to keep living if I'm alone while everyone else is getting married and starting families.
>>
>>8588498
I watched a few episodes of Voyager the other day and I thought it was pretty good. 7 of 9 is a total space babe and the captain is a good captain and I love the feminine empowerment.
>>
File: Laura_Palmer.jpg (39KB, 298x220px) Image search: [Google]
Laura_Palmer.jpg
39KB, 298x220px
>>8588498
I'm going to try again tonight. I'm going out and I'm going to try and get so drunk that I'm able to throw myself off an overpass, step in front of a car, or like.... Go off with some guy who finds out I have a dick and kills me? But that sounds scary.
>>
>>8588568
How far into your transition did you go from wanting to die to not wanting to die?
>>
>>8588498
November or December, I gave myself until 23 to pass and shit's looking pretty grim, even if I do somehow I destroy every meaningful relationship I have and I've been dead inside since high school. The passing deadline is mostly just an excuse to have a date.
>>
>>8591590
I went to the university counseling center because I was really depressed. The first therapist I got didn't help, but I was able to come out to the second one, the first time I came out to anyone. That got me started on transitioning and I felt a lot better.
I did go through one more bad spell. I had to cancel my appointment for SRS because I didn't have the money. That was three years after I first came out. I managed to get the money together though in about 6 months and it was all uphill after that. I shouldn't have gotten so upset but a whole bunch of issues came together at the same time.
>>
>>8588498
I'll kms when I turn 50 at the latest. People will think that I'm just over the hump, but it'll be the end of the line for me. Fuck turning into a wrinkle-butt diaper-wearing bitterhon with Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, glass bones, and a thousand other health issues on top of what I already have.

If I have a stroke, get into a crippling accident, or get early onset Alzheimer's or something, then that's going to be an immediate kms. I should probably look into how to get DNR papers.

For me burning out just seems better than rusting. Knowing that my time on this Earth is halved at best allows me to stop wasting my time caring about stupid bullshit like what other people think about me.
>>
>>8591588
Did you die?
>>
>>8588498
>When
Within the year depending on what happens.
>Why
I lost my reason to live, and it was the only thing that didn't make me feel empty all the time.
>>
>>8592795
What was the reason you lived for?
>>
>>8592851
That is too personal to discuss here.
>>
>>8588498
I think within a couple months probably. I'm about to quit my (well paying) job because I can't handle the stress. So I feel like I will never be able to handle any job and will never have a stable life, so why not end it?
>>
probably shortly after my current relationship collapses. I'm trying to hold it off as long as I can, but that's becoming exponentially more difficult.
>>
>>8588498
I would never kill myself

only a very mentally weak person would consider doing that
>>
>>8596357
>only a very mentally weak person would consider doing that

Who gives a fuck?
>>
>>8596394
>Who gives a fuck?
The people who are killing themselves I suppose
I don't really get what you mean desu
>>
>>8596403
Who cares if it is weakness? Some lives don't get better in any meaningful way. No point in dragging it out.
>>
>>8588498
idk. i'd hope so because i'm ugly and unpassing but it's not making me feel bad enough to go through with it. let's hope that changes soon!
>>
>>8591588
dont throw yourself in front of a car you fucking moron, you will be scarring someone for the rest of their life. i prefer you dont kill yourself but if you do dont bother another human beeing with it
>>
>>8588498
Never. My transition is going okay at the moment. But it wasn't before, and I still wasn't suicidal. I have too many other reasons to live. I have work to do.

I was suicidal as a teenager, but I got over it. Ultimately, my happiness depends on me and not on others. If I got "misgendered" or whatever every day of my life (and I did, for a while), it would suck massive balls, but I would survive. What HAS happened with HRT is enough to make me really happy, and I could easily survive on this alone. Plus I will be getting surgery sometime in the next few years.

Basically, life couldn't be better.

Well, I could have a bf/gf, but other than that.

>>8591588
"That sounds scary" strongly implies a remaining will to live. Please just call a hotline or something. And yes, please don't scar another person for life by putting them in the position of accidentally killing you. If you're going to do it, have the decency to do it with drugs or something.
>>
>>8591570
You're right. With such shit tastes you really need to kill yourself.
>>
>>8591588
>making someone else kill you

Why are you faggots so cowardly AND selfish?
Be a man for once in your pathetic gofdamn lives.
Do it yourself.
>>
>>8588498
>>8588510
soon
ill probably break down and eat a shit load of pizza before blowing my brains out
>>
Dunno when, but the Offspring predicted it so it must be so.
>>
>>8588498
Next week
>>
File: 1500351731709.jpg (269KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1500351731709.jpg
269KB, 1920x1080px
each night and each morning.
but I cant, too many lives died on top of me to let my self go now.
so much death to get me here.
once I find the traitors then I can let my self go.
>>
>>8599762
Are all /left/ memes just /pol/ memes with da joos replaced with monopoly pig?
>>
>>8591588
Don't jump in front of a car, you could hurt the people inside, they could freak out and swerve, there might be kids inside. Do a train instead. They get paid leave and it happens enough that they probably aren't shaken by it
>>
>>8600827
WTF, train drivers are messed up by it too. Just don't ever force someone else who didn't volunteer for the job (e.g. agreeing to drug you) to kill you. How is this hard?
>>
>>8588498
maybe when im 50 if it sucks to be old
but i doubt it
>>
File: IMG_0742.png (300KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0742.png
300KB, 750x1334px
>>8588498
I hope I never kill myself, sometimes it feels inevitable though, thoughts related to death generally make me really depressed so I try not to let them consume me.
>>
It's 50/50 at this point, depends on if/how well ffs makes me pass. If it does it'll probably be just enough to keep the pain of living less than the fear of death. If not then all hope is lost
>>
>>8600837
Ok use the car method then
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.