[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /religious lgbt/ here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 12

Who /religious lgbt/ here?
>>
Bump...
>>
File: transbianfff.jpg (352KB, 640x973px) Image search: [Google]
transbianfff.jpg
352KB, 640x973px
>>8586763
i worship feminine penis
>>
File: Thor.jpg (300KB, 962x658px) Image search: [Google]
Thor.jpg
300KB, 962x658px
>>8586763
If you've never sacrificed anything valuable to your gods then don't pretend to be religious

(Your foreskin doesn't count and Christians/Muslims are just Jews)
>>
Isn't it like being a meat-eating vegetarian?
>>
>>8586763
I couldn't possible believe in or worship a god that gave me this life
>>
>>8586796
Ah.. well close enough.
>>
Just American Anglican reporting in

MtF HRT (sans transition because that's bullshit)

Nobody knows
nor will they likely ever
(unless my boobs grow too large)

and I hope to someday start a family with the girl I've had a crush on for 4 years once I get a degree and am capable of being the head of a household

Overall it's a hybrid life
perhaps I'm dreaming too big
but I think it'll work
>>
>>8586830
Ayy. Nice.
I'm a Catholic. But close enough haha.
>>
>>8586830
fuck just hit your own head with something heavy. you're bullshit you fucking idiot. stop ruining your body, fuck your stupid semitic deity who made you this way and do something. you're gonna wake up when you're 60 and have fucking kids with that girl. it's beyond stupid. just transition please.
>>
>>8586850
Whoa calm down, friend.
>>
>>8586857
No, you should realise what the fuck you're doing finally. You're ruining your life.
>and am capable of being the head of a household
so you want to force yourself into stereotypical gender roles, what next, you're gonna beat your wife because that's what true christian husbands do? just fucking be yourself, it isn't that difficult. nobody requires you to become a living stereotype and ditch your own personality and identity – you should be glad you're living in the XXI century, transition and feel more or less accepted by a large part of society. if you lived in the times when your magical homie walking on a water supposedly lived, you'd be fucking stoned already.
>>
Occultgen here

You're our enemy
>>
>>8586850
Why transition when that leads inevitably to suicide?

By combining the best of repressing and transitioning, I may very well lead a normal-ish life

>>8586873
>just fucking be yourself
das precisely my plan
By “Head of Household” I meant the fact that I will inevitably be breadwinner, and, as the XY parent, I need to be mature enough that my kids don't turn into losers or criminals, in addition to being at least "manly" enough that my wife doesn't start cucking me
>>
>>8586886
>occult
How old are you. Are you old enough to be on this website? lmfao
>>
>>8586890
Eh, I'm not sure transition *necessarily* leads to suicide. I'd assume it's mostly non-transition factors that would lead to that.
>>
>>8586893
How is a Christian any better lmao?

At least theres a place in the occult for homos and trans.

Lmao you're literally going to burn for your memes
>>
>>8586916
Grow up and do some research. Do what you want, but don't assume shit ffs lol.
>>
>>8586922
Literally says new testament that you will burn

And you're following a jewish lie

Go kill yourseld
>>
>>8586929
Go back to /pol/.
>>
>>8586931
No
Youre an idiot
>>
>>8586933
Whatever you say. God Bless. I'll pray for you. Bye.
>>
I'm a dyke and a christian. I was raised baptist but I don't really like describing myself with a denomination. I don't go to church anymore, because other people and their gossipiness and judgmentalness have ruined it for me. Which sucks, because it used to be about the high point of my week. I love God and women, and I focus on my relationships with both.
>>
>>8586940
>>
>>8586890
>i am being myself, my chromosomes define me and my role in society
It's some fucking next level of idiocy. Yourself means YOURSELF, not something you think you should be because of some dumb pseudo-scientifical reasons. just don't make yourself sad without a reason
>Why transition when that leads inevitably to suicide?
IN WHICH FUCKING WORLD YOU LIVE?! give me the data or anything at least. it's not transitioning which leads to suicide, there have been multiple fucking studies (for example: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26237928). the one you're refering to is mis-fucking-interpreted over and over by "reliable" outlets such as fox news. you can read about it here: http://transadvocate.com/fact-check-study-shows-transition-makes-trans-people-suicidal_n_15483.htm
>>
File: df603d00f9d188a5a7b2be8f25ba361a.jpg (179KB, 663x1024px) Image search: [Google]
df603d00f9d188a5a7b2be8f25ba361a.jpg
179KB, 663x1024px
>>8586958
K. Bye.
>>
>>8586929
The NT also says repentance is always possible through Jesus Christ and the only way to make it impossible is to sever that bond by rejecting the Holy Spirit - by killing yourself.

You are no Christian. A Christian believes in the salvation of the worst of the worst, because our Savior heals all. You are a demon, that revels in the damnation of others instead of the love of others.
>>
I'm an animist pagan. That makes the most sense to me with how I experience the world. I can't really explain it but I've always known that trees and rocks and natural features have a spirit of their own.
I also agree with all the basic tennets of satanism, and I like the black metal idea of "I am my own satan" as in the opponent of chirstianity, but I'm not a satanist.
>>
>>8586972
You can repent but you also have to follow the rules. Jesus laid out some rules in order to enter the kingdom of heaven. You are like /r/christianity where they an extremely liberal view of the bible to the point where its just "hahah well we can do whatever we want as long as we repent x3"

Thats isnt true it clearly states you cant have gay sex. The bibles very clear on everything you just pick and choose.

And you're right im not a christian because im not a cuck. I am a chaos magician.

>>8586977
Satanism makes a lot of sense. Lavey satanism makes good points but hes nothing more than a shill trying to make money. Set style self deification is pretty cool and I know a ton of successful people who are or were or heavily i fluenced by satanism.

Joy of satan theistic is for children.
>>
File: siberian_tiger2.jpg (146KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
siberian_tiger2.jpg
146KB, 1024x768px
>>8586977
The question is, what does it mean to have spirit?
>>
>>8586962
My chromosomes already defined both me and the role I am capable of performing

I will resist such as is feasible, with hormonal therapy, but nothing I can do will meaningfully change what has been done to me by 9 months of incubating and 19 years of living under the full influence of God preparing me for my Intended Purpose

>>8587010
It means we can consider
also presumably that our consciousness(ideally) or some other representation of us truly survives after death
>>
>>8587000
>You can repent but you also have to follow the rules

You have to try to follow the rules. No human can follow the rules to a T! We're not perfect. We are all sinned. Which is why repentance exists in the first place.

>Satanism makes a lot of sense
>Actually lecturing me on anything related to the bible and homosexuality

Demon-spawn will always try, I guess.
>>
>>8587026
Well duh you have to follow the rules and the rules are dont be a faggot or you burn
>>
>>8587031
Begone to the hellpit fowl spawn. You know nothing of our faith.
>>
>>8587035
from my point of view your god is evil
>>
>>8587035
I actually do since you are my greatest enemy. You stomped out paganism and other occultic style thoughts. You are an enemy of free thought. You destroy the happyness of lgbt people. You are the true demons here and now you're trying to convert people to your trash of a religion by pretending you wont go to hell. You are garbage. All christians are garbage
>>
File: ant drinking.gif (736KB, 460x253px) Image search: [Google]
ant drinking.gif
736KB, 460x253px
>>8587018
So if a very intelligent animal such as a chimpanzee or a dolphin could "consider" something, would you say that animal has a spirit?

How would we ever know if even tiny creatures like pic related do or don't consider things?
>>
>>8587018
you know how dangerous this belief is? if one says "negros are pre-destined to be sub-servient towards whites", you can't even argue with it using logic, because they will use a 2300 year old book full of vague and contradicting statements to defend themselves.
in reality, your gender roles depend SOLELY on the culture you were born with. they're different in Asia, they're different in the Middle East, America and Europe. don't forget that less and less [western] people believes that "men should be the head of the family" anymore. morality and social norms aren't objective and if you think it is, you're basically telling the majority of Earth's population (those who come from different cultures or have different values) that they're "hurrr evil sinners that are going to hell". so basically "shut the fuck up meanie, i'm right, you're not"
>>
>>8587047
>>8587043
Pagan worship and fear mongering, the typical tactics of those who seek your damnation. Christ's power is weak, they dare to boast! It couldn't save a fly! It DESTROYS HAPPINESS!

These are the command of Satan himself.
>>
>>8587031
>you have to follow the rules
And who among us is capable of this?

>>8587067
There is a shitton of evidence that we are best off following our programing

>>8587063
Assuming we got an Ant Thought Translator, I bet we discover no complex thought like ours

chimpanzees nor dolphins nor even dogs, probably, will ever discuss philosophy
>>
File: 1499995652541.jpg (16KB, 312x402px) Image search: [Google]
1499995652541.jpg
16KB, 312x402px
>>8587069
>BLAH BLAH BLAH I CANT HEAR YOU MY EARS ARE CLOSED BLAH BLAH BLAH HAHAHA SATAN U R SATAN BLAH BLAH
>>
>>8587084
>There is a shitton of evidence that we are best off following our programing
Yes, conforming to what people expect from you undoubtedly makes you look "better" [from the outside!] – it's a logical consequence. Being a sheeple and repressing your personality, becoming the nice guy in dark-blue jeans and a black shirt – it definitely is easier and less stressful, but only for a period of time. it's also sad as fuck.
>>
>>8587084
Dolphins talk to each other. I read a German U-boat captain's memoir where he said he could even distinguish different dolphin's voices as they chattered all around his vessel while following them along for a time. Who can say what they discussed?
>>
>>8586763

I am

Traditionalist Catholic, Bi-Trans

Before the questions roll in, there's nothing officially outlawing transitioning in Catholic law, it's a parish-level decision (but most priests won't administer sacraments to people like me anyways, so I sit quietly in the back). I'm bi, but I try to be celibate because there is actual Catholic law against that. I don't hate myself, I just think Catholicism has the most comprehensive and coherent - and therefore trueest - explanation for the human experience. While it's nice if there's a way to integrate people like me into that, eternal truth is not subject to my desires.

I'm hoping to make it to Church tomorrow (sitting in the back, making no noise and pretending I don't exist) but it's super late so I don't know if I'll be able to get up on time.
>>
>>8587103
This is true. there've been studies that show that dolphins use different consistent vocalisations in different circumstances.
>>
>>8587107
>trying to fit in in a group that hates you
maybe better make up your own sect, endorse other trans girls to join it and make transbianism one of the rituals :3
>>
>>8587090
Satanists resorting to literal babble when faced with the Will of Christ. Cute, but it won't save your corruptive designs from ultimate failure.
>>
>>8587121
>make up your own sect

I feel like that really violates the spirit of seeking an eternal truth that explains and orders the human experience. So I'd just be trading one less-than-satisfactory situation with another, but sacrificing the truth in the bargain. I'll probably stick with where I am.

Also I'm not trying to fit in, I avoid talking to people at Church and try to skirt by unnoticed. I know I can't fit in and I don't want to bother other people by trying.
>>
>>8587126
well, it doesn't mean you have to accept everything that comes with catholicism. if people judge you in a church even though (in your understanding of it) hating trans people is not in the Bible, why should you feel obliged to be a part of a group of sinners (haters)? you have to seek the truth by yourself, otherwise you'll be easily manipulated by those who are loud and numerous, but not necessarily right
>>
>>8587148

>well, it doesn't mean you have to accept everything that comes with catholicism

You kind of do, though. Catholicism is about the eternal truth of the universe, revealed by God in Jesus Christ with the Holy Spirit, and preserved by his Church over the centuries. You can't disagree with the revealed truth of God, and that's what Catholicism is. It's an all or nothing thing.

> if people judge you in a church even though (in your understanding of it) hating trans people is not in the Bible, why should you feel obliged to be a part of a group of sinners (haters)?

Because they have the truth, and God has ordained that Church as the correct one. It's out of my hands, and the presence of sinners in the Church doesn't make it less instituted by God.

>you have to seek the truth by yourself, otherwise you'll be easily manipulated by those who are loud and numerous, but not necessarily right

Truth should be sought in tradition and the human experience, which is fundamentally communal. It's passed down and elaborated, not discovered, not learned, and not changed. Seeking it yourself opens the truth you discover to your individual failings, just as much as learning from the crowd exposes you to collective failings. It's only the Holy Spirit - which lives in the Apostolic Church - that can guarantee truth.
>>
based...
>>
>>8587192
Thank you, your answer makes sense. But well, remember that if you talked with someone from another church, they'd tell you they are the ones chosen by God. Trying to determine who's right or wrong can only be based on researching largely undocumented ancient history and interpreting the Bible.
>>
>>8587210
Trying to determine who's right or wrong can only be based on researching largely undocumented ancient history and interpreting the Bible.

Once again, there's a fundamental difference between understandings of what Truth itself is at work here. The traditionalist view is that Truth is determined more than anything by permanance; since the Catholic Church was the only one for 1500 years, rivaled only by the Orthodox Church with which it is extremely similar in every respect, then it's claim is unchallengable. It's only the recent view of truth that argues it; but if you have a "recent view of truth" you've abandoned the notion of eternal truth to being with, and thus your Church is built on a fundamentally flawed foundation.

This is a theological question, not a historical one.

I really want to emphasize again the the way a Catholic traditionalist looks at the entirety of human life - what's legitimate, what's true, what's good, what's right - all of it is looked at and understood in a fundamentally different way than any modern western ideologies or belief systems. You can't argue against it using modern western ideologies or belief structures because they are speaking an entirely different language, about different subjects.
>>
>>8587192
>It's only the Holy Spirit - which lives in the Apostolic Church - that can guarantee truth.
Are you being serious?

Just one look at the Catholic Church's king in Rome with his big pointy fucking hat should tell you they guarantee nothing but disappointment. Find a decent church where you won't need to worry about not being accepted. Plenty of churches in the West these days have an 'all are welcome' policy.
>>
>>8587238

>Just one look at the Catholic Church's king in Rome with his big pointy fucking hat should tell you they guarantee nothing but disappointment.

I feel like you might have a bit of a shallow judgement going on here.

>Plenty of churches in the West these days have an 'all are welcome' policy.

Mt. 7:13 - 14
>Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

If you have an "All Are Welcome" policy with your communion cup, you aren't a theologically sound church.
>>
>>8587254
I'm just saying the pope looks 100% like a warlock
>>
>>8587271

>looks 100% like a warlock
>nothing but disappointment

How on earth could you be disappointed being ruled by a man who looks 100% like a warlock
>>
>>8587254
t. The most common denomination of Christianity on earth

Knew you were just a bullshitter lmao
>>
Religious shitters out
>>
Curious about religion here
Buddhism and some Neopagan things sound like they could make sense
Could anyone who knows tell me what the the general Buddhist and / or Neopagan views on gay and trans stuff is? Thanks.
>>
>>8588164
Atheshits please leave.
>>
>>8588206
Buddhism in general considers being gay another temptation you must overcome.

Neopagan is just meme tier.
You shouldn't take that seriously.
But that goes for any attempt at necromancing a long dead religion or cult back to life into some mutilated new age interpretation.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.