[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we heal the relationship between the Democratic Party

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

How do we heal the relationship between the Democratic Party and the lgbtq+ community?
>>
File: bait the dust.webm (464KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bait the dust.webm
464KB, 1280x720px
>>8586201
but i take it.

the relationship this excellent outside of specialsnowflake-circles from the left or right.
>>
>How do we get a bullshit organization to continue using their bullshit alliance with a bullshit community for votes?

The democratic party is a scam and there is no such thing as a "LGBT community", stop talking nonsense.
>>
I'm glad it's shattered, we should be stocking the repubs so a generation of LGBT fiscal conservatives takes over this country and BTFO the religious right's influence on the party forever (they'll probably go back to being dems like they were before FDR hijacked the party and Jimmy Carter destroyed democratic support in the once-solid south).

Basically we need to retake the party of Lincoln. Who's with me?
>>
>>8586251
>Lets associate being lgbt with a political movement
kill yourself
>>
>>8586251
kys
>>
>>8586217
what?
>>8586233
why are you here then, faggot?
>>
>>8586527
because I want to talk about gay stuff.

I also go on /ck/ because I like talking about cooking.. that doesn't mean there is a "cooking community" that requires political pandering from the NWO party.
>>
>>8586251
It's not going to happen. Trump was supposedly the beginning of a less religious fundamentalist GOP, but if anything those elements are making themselves louder and louder these days.
>>
>>8586606
>Trump
>Beginning of a less fundy GOP

lol try McCain but y'all voted him down because you were afraid of the VP for obummer

in reality you birthed this spawn like the rest but you won't know it until the historians write about it 50 years on
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.