[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lgbt are defective products

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (7KB, 275x184px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 275x184px
It is seen as an investment loss which is why our parents discard us to die.
>>
>>8586039
just get some friends.
>>
>>8586042
I have already decided to an hero anon, I will become the raw materials into which a good product will be made.
>>
>>8586039
Finally someone who speaks the truth.
>>
maybe LGBT is a natural response to overpopulation and we're taking care of children and paying taxes without contributing to the problem?
>>
>>8586077
LGBT parents are awful. 90 percent are abused, 70 percent are obese, and about 50 percent are neglected. Fags make awful parents because fags are female men.
>>
>>8586153
nice citations, totally unbiased and reasonable debater right here
>>
File: url-1.jpg (6KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
url-1.jpg
6KB, 310x163px
>>8586167
Sadly the thread in which I found the info is lost, but then again this image should still be useful in illustrating my point.
>>
>>8586190
"See guys! Look! This one contextless piece of media that we know does not represent you any more than ANY media ever accurately represents ANY subculture is totes proof that you're all disgusting vile perverts! If they display something like that about MY group, though, they are merely misguided or spreading disinformation."

So dense light bends around them, so easily manipulated they don't even need strings.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (160KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
160KB, 1280x720px
>>8586208
Want more. I may not be religious, but this image gets my point across well.
>>
>>8586222
Phoneposters belong in Hell

t. Jesus
>>
>>8586222
I'm sure a person can make a million images and put them in false context (have you ever twerked standing vertically? Neither has that child.), but that is only evidence of what I said - that you're being gullible to stupid images instead of thinking about isolation versus the sheer number of LGBT people. Even if you could pull up an entire Pride parade filled with NOTHING but nonstop degeneracy of the sickest, vilest kind you can imagine it would mean -nothing-, because Pride celebrants are a tiny number comparatively.

Use your head.
>>
>>8586242
So you can't argue my point. Gays truly are the sickest people on the planet. Omar did nothing wrong.
>>
File: IMG_0024.png (118KB, 390x484px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0024.png
118KB, 390x484px
>>8586039
So what does it mean that my parents did not discard me?
>>
>>8586258
Your parents had a different idea of what investment returns they wanted when they produced you compared to most other people
>>
>>8586077
but that is not the investment/product returns that most parents would want
>>
>>8586190
Points do not need to be "illustrated". They need to be supported with evidence and logical arguments.

>>8586222
Pretty sure neither of those claims is particularly accurate. You're not really helping your credibility, on top of admitting that your main way of preparing for arguments is stockpiling memes.

>>8586257
Burden of proof is on you.
>>
>>8586039
The only thing I'm taking away from this is: the purest form of degeneracy is neoclassical economics.
>>
>>8586039
My older brother is the successful business-owning manly man my parents always wanted, their dream son, and they're still very proud of him even though he's not having kids (his wife is in menopause).

It's not about if the child can pass on the parents genes, it's if the child can be the parent's pet and be exactly what they want.
>>
My two older brothers did work on making grandchildren for my parents (6, 3 boys, 3 girls). I worked on my career and did everything not to be in debt so that they can wrote stuff on me when they are in financial trobule.

I own my brothers' and parents' houses, lands, furnitures, cars. So they can don't worry about it.

I'm very useful to my family - maybe thats why the accepted me from the very begining as MtF.
>>
>>8587224
They accept you because you own them
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.