[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for YouTubers similar to Blaire White

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: photo.jpg (111KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
111KB, 900x900px
Blaire White is my favorite YouTuber and I've been trying to find similar YouTubers. Unfortunately, everyone I find is cis, which I wouldn't have a problem with, but I feel that because Blaire is also trans, she knows how to put things in a way I can understand a little better. Does anyone know of other trans YouTubers that have similar views to her?
>>
File: kNbCPv1.jpg (20KB, 337x355px) Image search: [Google]
kNbCPv1.jpg
20KB, 337x355px
>>8585236
Why are there no prominent Blanchardian trans YouTubers yet?
>>
>>8585236
Theryn Meyer I think, don't watch her channel but I think she has more or less close views.
>>
>>8585241
Why don't you make a YouTube channel? You're enough of an attention whore to qualify.
>>
>>8585242
Thanks, I'll check her out!

>>8585334
Lolz
>>
>>8585556
like the other anon said Theryn Meyer. They used to be friends but broke up because one transitioned (theryn) cause shes actually trans while the other (blaire) transitioned to cater to alt right dick and attention/money and not actually because they are trans. Thats why a lot of stuff he says goes against the actual medical condition. But Theryn, she is the one who is actually knowledgeable in this matter but she is less popular because of it.
>>
>>8585236
Not as exciting or political, but Rya Jones is an older transwoman youtuber with a conservative background. She was literally part of the Quiverfull movement and had seven kids before transitioning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY_8SWBUvoc
>>
File: 1349009255560.gif (262KB, 191x184px) Image search: [Google]
1349009255560.gif
262KB, 191x184px
Why does the right need to resort to Uncle Toms?

Blaire hates trans
Milo hates gays
Jontron hates arabs
sheriff Clarke hates blacks

Do they think it gives them credibility? I guess I'd sell out too if there were was $$$ to be made bashing white people.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.