[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I really a fag? I've become fairly confused.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 1500056732284.jpg (20KB, 343x347px) Image search: [Google]
1500056732284.jpg
20KB, 343x347px
I'm a 19 year old guy, pretty skinny but tall. I dont know if im a gay or not. I think I like guys but I desperately want to get have a wife and kids I think. Im also scared of growing old with another man because all 65+ look gross..

I mean I shave all my body hair and look twinky and feel submissive, im scared Ill get used and abused maybe. I just feel very conflicted and confused. Any help?
>>
>>8585043

Also ive talked to/been hit on by girls but only ever saw them as friends.
>>
Also a virgin currently..
>>
And I get the feeling people wont like me / will look down on me if im gay
>>
>>8585043
Realize that a 65+ woman is also old+nasty
but at that point you, too will be old

If you want to have kids then perhaps repression is just how to proceed
>>
You're probably trans anon and just scared to admit it.

>I mean I shave all my body hair and look twinky and feel submissive
Yeah I'd say you're probably trans, a lot of closeted trans people feel this way and want to be dominated, it's perfectly natural :)

>I desperately want to get have a wife and kids
>I think
That's all the proof you need. Society has trained you from Day 1 to continue your family and to have children but if you're trans / gay then that's obviously not going to happen, even though you might still want it to because of how you've been programmed.

I used to get that feeling as well before my transition, I was very much in your boat.

On the bright side 19 is just about the perfect age to transition, so go and see your GP!
>>
>>8585365
eeh
It's completely normal to have the twinky submissive desires and just be plain bottom gay

OP could always just start HRT (Spiro+Ralox) but not transition, that's the best way to "play the field" and keep the options open
>>
>I think I like guys
You're gay.
>I desperately want to have a wife and kids
Wanting kids is normal. And because you had a mother, you view your kids having a mother as the only option.
>all 65+ look gross
Because you're not 65+.
>I shave all my body hair
You're gay.
>I just feel very conflicted and confused
Give it time. In a few months you'll accept it.
>ive talked to/been hit on by girls
Girls dig gay guys. Sucks to be them, but not as much as us I guess.
>I get the feeling people wont like me / will look down on me if im gay
Yeah, that will happen. Nothing you can do about that because repressing is ten times worse.

>pic unrelated
>>
>>8585431
Stop forcing the "just take AAs" meme, seriously
>>
>>8585447

How am I gay for shaving
>>
>>8585365

I like having (an albeit smallish) penis. I wouldnt cut it off....
>>
>>8585043

Just curious, why do you shave?
>>
>>8585685

I dont really know, it feels and looks good?
>>
>>8585685
Not OP but it makes us feel pretty
>>
>>8585043
OP is always a faggot, you making this thread made it useless
>>
>>8585640
Most trans people don't get SRS and many who do regret is immensely.

Go see your AGP and tell her how you're feeling, you can order hormones online if you want to get an early start, checkout /HRTGen/
>>
>>8585728
>Go see your AGP
>your AGP
>>
For real, what are surefire things proving youre gay
>>
>>8585365
why do you people love trying to convince others they're trans??
>>
>>8585873

Crazy trannies
>>
>>8585873
Blanchardanon pretends to be tranny in these threads because he can use it as an excuse to shit on trannies later "predatory hons trying to convince weak men to go trans"

It's quite interesting to see how he changes his habits to avoid detection, but he is still very spotable. Narcissists always are.
>>
>>8585728

Im not agp
>>
>>8585873
because the more hons there are the better i look by comparison
>>
Like really though. How do you know 100% for gayness
>>
ITT: what is bisexuality?

sounds like you're bisexual anon and have more sexual attraction towards men and more romantic attraction towards women
>>
>>8586169

Well what do i do then
>>
>>8585936
Why?
>>
>>8585365
>Nigga might like guys
>Lol ur a trannie
Get the fuck out. Find yourself an oven trannie scum. You'll never be a woman, you'll only mutilate your body further and one day wake up wishing you could die.
>>
>>8585043
Maybe try Femdom? Females can be dominant and protect you too. If you like guys man up and get out there. Find someone who you feel a connection with and date for a bit. You're young and if you wanna try loving guys go for it. When you get older and wanna settle down find a woman?
>>
>>8585533
Shaving isn't gay. Plenty of straight guys do it. Nothing gay about looking twinkish. There are woman who love the twink look.
>>
>>8586662
Oh ok
>>
>>8585850
>>8586151
The thing to understand is, categories are a way we talk about the world, but they're not how the world is. "Gay" is a way one talks about one's experiences, but it's only by virtue of some collection of experiences that one describes themselves as gay. However, those experiences are not, themselves, "because of" some category.
So there's no surefire way of knowing you're gay, because being gay isn't any particular thing. Or anyway, it's a word one uses to describe a pattern of same-sex attraction, but since patterns also are not how the world works, what's a pattern and what's an anomaly is up to you.
>>
>>8588844
this, it's your decision OP, just give it time and the truth will reveal itself
>>
File: giggles.gif (1MB, 434x246px) Image search: [Google]
giggles.gif
1MB, 434x246px
>>8586662
>There are woman who love the twink look.

kek
>>
>>8589978

Do they not?
>>
>>8590066
There are. Don't let people talk you down on it. I mean it's mostly femdom related females, but then you'd get the best of both worlds. A wife and kids, and also someone who'll hold you tight and keep you warm in the middle of the cold winter nights.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.