[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gays aren't degenera-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170715_140148.jpg (195KB, 1080x1728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170715_140148.jpg
195KB, 1080x1728px
>gays aren't degenera-
>>
>>8584738
>straight women who say theyre on BC
>theyre not
>lure men into paying for child support
>make that sweet sweet dough
>straight men who pretend to have condoms
>they dont
>straight men who say theyll pull out
>they wont
>straight men who abandon their families
>straight women who abandon their families
>the cases of straight men who imprison women
>then keep them as sex slaves
>the fuckton of straight people who lie about not having an STD
>then infect their partners and run off

I know this is bait but I could go on all day dude.
>>
>>8584738
fuck off
>>
>the actions a few speak for every member of a grou-
>>
>>8584738
>2013
Lol.
>>
File: 1406824949023.jpg (750KB, 2184x1704px) Image search: [Google]
1406824949023.jpg
750KB, 2184x1704px
>>
>>8585521
>In all the internet, the only examples you can compile are a handful of decade-old forum posts

That's pretty lazy.
>>
>>8585521
wtf is this real?
>>
>>8585563
Yeah, out of millions of people, some are severely damaged.
>>
I only found out what "bugchasing" was at 31 when right-wing people told me tons of fags do this.

I had to look it up.

Some fucking perspective please, /pol/.
>>
>>8585733
This. It never comes up in the gay community. Most gays either don't know about it or find it absolutely disgusting.

It's a small sub-culture trend that, based on how old everything /pol/ shares about it is, barely exists anymore.
>>
>>8584738
>maybe if I shill the "bug chasing" narrative hard enough, people will start to believe it
>>
File: IMG_3307.png (225KB, 756x2525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3307.png
225KB, 756x2525px
>>8586508
Oh don't act like it's not a real thing
>>
>>8586508
>maybe if I pretend this doesn't exist it'll go away
>>
>>8586584
>image unrelated
men are gross, big surprise.. but hiv can not survive outside the body.
i'm guessing you went to school somewhere that had abstinence only sex ed?
>>
>>8586614
>In certain conditions, the virus can survive outside the body for several weeks.
www.aidsmap.com/Survival-outside-the-body/page/1321278/
Sorry this goes against the "HIV/AIDS is just a nothingburger" narrative you're trying so hard to push. Come up with a better rebuttal and comeback next time
>>
>>8586645
>No studies have investigated the survival of HIV in semen outside the body as such, but studies which have sought to culture HIV from semen in the laboratory have often found it difficult to do so, indicating the low quantities often present in semen.

You should try to actually read your sources with the intent to learn something, not just cherry pick from them to try and win a bullshit argument on your tumblr page.
>>
>>8585733
>>8585756
I'll throw my hat in the ring.

I'm 33 and living in Boystown, Chicago - one of the largest gay areas in the US. I'm also heavily involved in the BDSM/leather/kink community. I'm also a therapist servicing the severe and persistent mentally ill with a private practice on the side, and I'm listed on the KAP (kink aware professionals) directory.

In short, I know "degeneracy." And I can tell you that I've never once come across a "bug chaser" either in my private or professional life. This subset is so rare and so reviled that they are deep underground - no one I know personally would tolerate this type of behavior, and anyone caught doing it would be ostracized and potentially prosecuted if they were spreading the disease knowingly to innocent people.
>>
>>8587348
Wow I'm gay but your really gay.

I love spreading herpies to unsuspecting one night stands. Makes me raff.
I want the love bug so I can spread it across the country.
>>
File: 6be.jpg (27KB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
6be.jpg
27KB, 604x340px
>>8587909
>>
>>8584738
>The Mirror

seems legit
>>
>>8586584
>>8586587
Bug chasing doesn't exist in any meaningful sense. And the rhetoric of "you should oppose gay rights because of this statistically insignificant minority that does horrible things" is literally helping no one.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.