[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please rethink your transition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: thepiper.jpg (357KB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
thepiper.jpg
357KB, 3000x2250px
Let me tell my story, I've always been a quite feminine boy, but not extremely girly, I was much more sensitive than the average boy, I hated and feared violent sports and fights, I liked emotional intimacy, I never cared about sex, I had a lot of empathy and emotional introspection, I was attracted to both sexes but mostly to guys, one of the few things I had more in common with boys was that I always thought you should never let your heart guide your behavior.
My personality made me a very easy target for typical boys and I spent several years being bullied and physically harmed by them in school, almost everybody disliked and rejected me, when I was 15 I suddenly got the idea I would be much safer and accepted if I was female, as soon as I left school I started dating a few guys but I was very disappointed because gay men are very often sex crazed adickts and I never had any desire to have sex.
I started to transition when I was 20 and I stopped when I was 28, now I'm going to explain why I, as well as you, felt that way: we all internalized it is wrong for a guy to be anything other than a hypermasculine ape, most people don't mind the physical and social aggression against those who fail to live up to that standard, since we couldn't ever be anything like that and living as a feminine boy, even if not very extreme, is dangerous, we opted to become female.
I know, everybody hates unmasculine guys, the right does, the left does, mra freaks do, feminists do, libertarians do, communists do, even a lot of gay men do, that only proves you are morally superior to all of them. Transition is the easy way out for failed guys, I should say it is the ONLY socially approved alternative for them. But let's not fall for that trap, we can rethink your transition right now.
mainstream society, you are forever doomed to dwell on half-assed subcultures, but think on how that makes you a better person that everybody around you.
Continuing below...
>>
First, you have to drop all the ideas you internalized that being a girly guy is inherently bad and wrong, the problem is with all the morons I described above, I know what you think and you are correct, as long as you are an unmasculine guy you will never fit in mainstream society, you are forever doomed to dwell on half-assed subcultures, but think on how that makes you a better person that everybody around you.
Today I don't try to be neither a brutish ape nor a woman, I can be myself despite knowing everybody is out to get me, I finally got a boyfriend that is not a dick-brained dolt, there is nothing wrong with you, the problem is with society and it is up to it change itself to make room for you. I know this is going to take forever because all the dominant political ideologies (including those on the left) are openly against you.
Don't change yourself to fit in the mainstream, be yourself. I know the future will be rough, but maybe we'll get there in the next century.
>>
>get there in the next century
nigga we'll be dead
>>
>>8584046
> being a girly guy is inherently bad and wrong
I agree and don't believe it is, but I don't want to be an effeminate man, I'm not right now pre-transition. I wan't to be a fairly pretty girl.
>>
Just another proof of HSTS 'legitimacy'.
>>
>>8584079
Please keep in mind I said feminine man, not effeminate man, there is whole world of difference between feminine and effeminate.
>>
>>8584046
suck my cock
>>
>>8584053
sorry op, don't know where you live - but my experiences couldn't be more different. I live in a very conservative area, work for a very conservative company, and have been jokingly called gay, female, been told i remind people of caitlyn jenner, ect. Despite me talking like a faggot, wearing nail polish and stuff to work, ect., im still invited to poker games with the beer drinking manly men. Im still flirted with by girls despite having longer dyed blond hair and being weak and effeminate (though all of the girls that flirt with me are black, or a fat white girl).

Being a faggy closeted tranny who actually likes being called bitch and woman, i've never been more accepted in life.

And i don't want to be a woman because its easier than being a fem male. I just don't like looking like a male, i don't like sounding like a male, and i don't like having sex as a male. I even fantasize about being a mother from time to time. Nothing makes me feel worse than being called "gentlemen",or "you look handsome with short hair, just like your father when he was young".
>>
Nobody cares about your generic #392390203 plan to ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH sperg

>>>/pol/
>>
>completly ignoring gender dysphoria

OP i hated every primary and secondary sexual characteristics from very begining. It was never about being feminine.
>>
>>8584046
looks like someone transitioned and are now just realizing they are actually cis lol... it's kinda sad really.
>>
>>8584046
I definitely feel like a failed male but that's because I tried so hard to be a manly man. I grew a beard (it's the one thing I got a lot of compliments for), I acted all around like a man, I dressed like one. Like for years I did my best to be as manly as I could. And I still wasn't accepted.

What the fuck am I supposed to do when after over 10 years of pretending I'm still a failure of a man?
>>
>Not right for me, not right for anybody
>>
Why are detransitioners' stories always so unrelatable?
>>
>>8584155
this
im transitioning from a very functionaly average person in terms of going to work and living outside, to a very functionaly average person in terms of going to work and living outside, except a girl. I was effeminite and nobody hated me. Now Im becomming trans and still nobody hates me. If they do, they're too pussy to approach me about it IRL, so whatever
>>
File: wait_what.gif (495KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
wait_what.gif
495KB, 500x358px
>>8584046
>I know, everybody hates unmasculine guys, that only proves you are morally superior to all of them.

you lost me
>>
>>8585669
because they gave up

Literally, not even enough balls to become a woman. How can you get more pathetic then that? Failed as a male and failed as a woman. Detrans are in a limbo of their own device, a hell delved only by their own choices. Clearly not cis and clearly not a tranny, stuck with one oversized foot in one door and one perfectly sized foot in the other.
>>
>>8586139
>because they gave up
It's not just that, even their transitions sound foreign.
>>
>>8586165
It is not.
>>
Fampai I'm masc as fuck, to the point where it makes me sad. I just want a body I don't hate.
>>
>>8586165
This.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.