[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>8570840 >>8578292 Would this apply for other bodily

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: LorWK.png (294KB, 640x528px) Image search: [Google]
LorWK.png
294KB, 640x528px
>>8570840
>>8578292
Would this apply for other bodily changes as well, because whenever I look in the mirror all I see is the same guy staring straight back at me like he did months ago. When will my reflection show- no, none of that. My body does seem smaller yet from the side I am still huge and ugly.

I am also getting depressed that I might be seen as a tomboy and that might lead to questions of 'why did you transition then'?
>>
Bump for response.
>>
>>8582740
The changes happen over time and if you don't normally take a lot of pictures then it might be hard to see the difference because you can't really see it in your day to day life. Other people will be able to see the changes in your body much easier than you will simply because they don't see you all the time.

I am the second poster you quoted and I think documenting in the ways of pictures and measurements can be a healthy way of telling yourself that things are happening even if ever so slowly.
>>
>>8582908
I've never really been the selfie type to be honest. Not sure if it was my disgust with my appearance for so many years (and at this moment) or what. Thank you for replying by the way. The first cite was my original post.

I also made an appointment with my primary care practitioner to discuss possible Intersex conditions since I was intrigued too by how low my T dropped.
>>
This hits home for me since I am scared of being a tomboy.
>>
>>8582740
I've been on HRT for seven years and still see a scary man in the mirror. It never ends. Passing doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>8584136
So much this. You have good days and bad days. Some days I look in the mirror and feel good. Some days like a garbage subhuman and want to die.
>>
>>8584150
When I do see a beautiful girl in the mirror, it's literally shocking. Like I don't know who she is, and she looks scared, and I feel like I'm tripping balls. Who the hell is that? Where is the caveman? It makes me wonder which person other people see.
>>
>>8584175
Yeah. It really fucks with me. I always think people see how I feel. If inhsvr to meet people when ibfeel bad it's miserable. The only place I don't feel super self conscious is my job because I've been there awhile.

But like a date, or fucking Wal-Mart. Idk some days I just hate livingm
>>
>>8584136
But you do, at least, pass, right?
>>
>>8582740
http://archiveofourown.org/works/9499943

Tell me what you think
>>
>>8585182
I pass to cis people. Life is actually kind of weird. I used to be a faggy beta nerd who everyone made fun of in middle school and the early years of high school. I also used to be smart. Now guys are always trying to pull shit with me. I'm grinding my ass on some guy's dick who I don't even know. My brain cells have been fried by a constant stream of Long Islands. I have no idea what happened to me as a person.

The only thing I wish is that I could look in the mirror without hating myself. I wish that dude would just disappear.
>>
I remember I was 6 months in and I was working with an electrician.
We ate at a mcdonalds in which the bathroom had a full length mirror, where I kinda laughed because even in a guys uniform I saw a girl standing there.
It was a great day
>>
>>8587985
I only see my body smaller than it was three months ago, but it seems like there were literally no changes (yet). I was OP.
>>
>>8582740
Honestly if people think I'm a really masc tomboy that would be the ultimate pinnacle of success
>>
>>8589194
Female-to-male?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.