[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does penis beat fingers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: prostate_massage_1.jpg (10KB, 352x350px) Image search: [Google]
prostate_massage_1.jpg
10KB, 352x350px
Ok so i have been anally penetrated three times so far but it is still not feeling as good as I thought it would.
One of my ex GFs fingered me so good, she actually made my body feel goosebumps all the way trough it, i think she had this weird like four finger technique it felt great....
Now my current GFs do tries to, and she's getting the hang of it she has not reach goosebump level yet but we are getting there.
However we talked and I told her i wanted to be penetrated, and she was cool with it, I've been penetrated by 2 different guys now, and to be honest it was dissapointing, had to fake a bit, it was good but not even close to my GF bad fingering technique.
So, have I've been fucked with lousy penises? bad technique? is a penetration ever enough to stimulate the prostate to goosebump level? should I judt keep looking or rather have my GF peg my with a huge dildo to see if it was a size thing?
I want fucking awesome goosbumpy penetrations, and my GF technique is just not doing the trick
what do /lgbt recommends?
>>
>>8582229
biscum get out reeeeeeee
>>
>>8582236
what?
oh wait i figure it out while doing the captcha
did you mean: "Bi scum, get out!" ??
>>
A million times over
>>
>>8582257
So, bad fucks so far? but the dudes were just so into it... and i was like, meh!
>>
File: 1394970097923.jpg (201KB, 502x514px) Image search: [Google]
1394970097923.jpg
201KB, 502x514px
>>8582229
It's all in the angles. As you can see in your picture, the guy is standing up, so the finger only needs to be straight to reach the prostate. If you're on your back, the finger has be hook-shaped to reach it. Sometimes, huge cocks/dildos are girthy enough to touch the prostate regardless of your position.

It also depends if you're horny or not.
>>
>>8582274
Yes I had that theory, i was going to try being penetrated in a different position, so far doggy and missionary wont do... what would you say works?
I would've thought missionary might help but still meh!
>>
File: drawring.jpg (214KB, 600x882px) Image search: [Google]
drawring.jpg
214KB, 600x882px
>>8582251
summerfags, amirite?
>>
File: piston.gif (219KB, 131x264px) Image search: [Google]
piston.gif
219KB, 131x264px
>>8582287
There's a lot of variables to consider other than the position, like the length, the girth, and the angle of the cock/dildo for example. If it's too long, it'll miss the prostate unless it's girthy. If it's curved upwards, missionary is preferred instead of doggy.

If you want to get fucked regardless of those variables, ask your top to fuck you like a piston. The downside is the top would use a lot of energy.
>>
>>8582364
You seem to be an expert. Different guy here but my pener varies between 5.5 and 6 inches depending on how aroused I am and it's typically got a 5 inch girth, is that good enough to give a guy a good fuck in most posititions or am I shit out of luck I wasn't born with an 8 incher.
>>
>>8582516
It depends on how tall and fat your bottom is, and I can't give you an exact number because I don't know the ratio of the height of the bottom and distance of the prostate from the hole. It's also complicated because if you have a short bottom, he might even be unable to take your cock or you'll might ruin his hole.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.