[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Family drama and conservatives (Trump voters, Milo zealots, the works)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: aoi ogata 2.jpg (916KB, 4120x4600px) Image search: [Google]
aoi ogata 2.jpg
916KB, 4120x4600px
Hello, MtF here. I'm about a year into transition and currently fulltime. Still need a little bit of FFS, but I pass to 90% of strangers, so that's cool.

Anyways

I'm really tired of putting up with bullshit with my family, where they keep telling me I'm making a mistake because I'm just gay, and that I can't actually be trans. The rest are ok with it even if they don't understand, because they just want me to be happy, but it's rather annoying to hear these other voices in the background, saying, "oh, you just care too much about your appearance, just be a gay man." I guess they thought it was just a phase or something, and didn't say anything until now?

They're not even being rude about it, it's just the lowkey, "oh yeah, I see you're unhappy about the fact that your parents abandoned you. Maybe you should stop blaming them and rethink your decisions." It's super shitty, and they won't leave me alone.

What the hell do I do?
>>
>>8582223
Is there anything stopping you from simply cutting contact to these people? They're simply projecting their own problems and lack of understanding onto you. You shouldn't let them affect your wellbeing.

I'm curious though. Did you come out as a gay before you came out as trans? That could have something to do with it. I think it's fairly normal for cispeople to see it as an extension of the gay culture instead of a separate thing that doesn't really have anything to do with which gender turns you on. You could try explaining that to them.
>>
Distance yourself from them. Seriously, that's some snake-in-the-grass shit if I've ever seen it.

>>8582932
>You could try explaining that to them.

Not saying OP might have the same shitty luck, experience, this doesn't work. I've been transitioning for longer than she has, and despite explaining it dozens of times, no one in my family seems to understand why I couldn't just be a "normal lesbian."
>>
File: ogata 08.jpg (15KB, 266x318px) Image search: [Google]
ogata 08.jpg
15KB, 266x318px
>>8582932
I mean, I've already blocked them on FB and blocked their numbers. Thankfully it's mostly just my aunt and her daughter, and they live on the fucking other side of the country, but my aunt was super close with my dad for a while.

I came out as trans first, but they know I prefer guys. They really don't want to hear any of it, and would rather preach me their nihilism.

>>8583004
yeah, it was SO FUCKING WEIRD
they're coming at me with the whole, "you just have a victim mentality" as well, and it's really invalidating. Cuts pretty deep too, when validation is literally the only thing I want.
>>
File: Screenshot_680.png (81KB, 1849x918px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_680.png
81KB, 1849x918px
LOL just got this on my FB
>>
>I'm about a year into transition and currently fulltime. Still need a little bit of FFS, but I pass to 90% of strangers
Life on easy mode, go away passfag
>>
>>8582223

Senpai, becoming a female won't solve all your problems. When you'll realize that you're still a man pretending to be someone who isn't, you 'll start to fall into depression. There is a reason if suicide rates are high among trans.
Now, i'm for sure nobody special to make you think back about your decisions, but personally i couldn't live all my life in such a big lie. I know gender dysphoria is a mental illness, but perhaps accepting yourself how you are like everyone else is the best thing.
>>
>>8587899
Full stop just fuck off
>>
>>8587917

rude
>>
>>8582223
>because they just want me to be happy
no they dont. they just dont care about you because its a bother.

the people that wont accept you being trans actually do care about you, and dont want you fucking your body up permanently along with the all the other problems that goes along with being trans.

and its possible that they just might think your a disgusting freak too, and you probably are.
>>
>>8587947
When you spew /pol/ shit on here you receive shitposting.

Crap in crap out. That's how the internet works.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.