[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im so sorry. I tried my best. I fought for a bright future for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: Nick Cave.jpg (579KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Nick Cave.jpg
579KB, 1000x1000px
Im so sorry. I tried my best. I fought for a bright future for trans women, and have been passed over in favor of deviants with a penchant for shoving horse dildos up their asses. Cathy Brennan was right. I pray God Emperor Trump smites the autogynephiles who have usurped the community from us. Best of luck, please stay true to yourselves.

And remember, the only good agp is a dead agp. Thank you for reading!
>>
>>8580933
>Cathy Brennan was right. I pray God Emperor Trump smites the autogynephiles who have usurped the community from us
>And remember, the only good agp is a dead agp
Same sentiments tbqh, funpai.
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 768x1280px
>>8580933
+1
>>
more transwomen are agp than not
it doesn't make them less trans
or you any more of a woman
no matter how much you'd want it to
>>
>>8580969
Do you think I give a fuck about what gender your partner is? I have a wife. That's not the point.

What I care about is the tremendous injustice being committed against lesbians who do not fancy trans women. It is infuriating that there are deviants who are corrupting the work of activists throughout the decades to in order to perpetuate their fetishistic existence.

>Hur dur I am such laydee look upon my balding head, beer gut, and snaggletooth agp smirk and draw me like one of dem French girls.

Deserves to be murdered.
>>
>>8580996
i agree but that's not what the majority of agps are like
>>8581005
no sorry
>>
File: Alicia.gif (994KB, 500x611px) Image search: [Google]
Alicia.gif
994KB, 500x611px
>>8580933
>/pol/ roleplaying as a faggot in order to divide and conquer the community

try to be less obvious next time
>>
>>8581005
>waahhh having a bedroom life is bad

still waiting 4 u to grow up
>>
>>8581025
Well, at least you understand. I actually have to advocate for what were once a boogeyman, because trannies have gone too far in their feelings of entitlement towards cis lesbians. Like... You are never, ever entitled to anything ever. It's maddening to think otherwise.
>>
>>8581056
Keep it in the bedroom, freak.
>>
>>8581064
i'll start the moment you keep your politics in the grandstands

until then it's wayyyyyy too fun to trigger you temperance fucks just by being me

chao <3
>>
>>8581042
The community is already divided. Its never been whole, not even once. And it never will be. I've been around for awhile. All trannies were not made equal. Some are deviant fetishists role-playing as real trans women because it makes their cock hard to do so. It's a simple matter to separate the real from fake. :D
>>
>>8581060
i genuinely don't think most gynephilic transwomen think it's transphobic or wrong if someone doesn't want to date or have sex with them for any reason, including genitals or them being trans
and yeah people like that are obviously either crazy or have an ulterior motive
>>
>>8581078
Triggered? Hmm, maybe? I would probably describe it differently though. It's more akin to shame. I'm disappointed. Because the genuinely triggered fundies are going to brutally murder us for flaunting all concepts of modesty. Gay marriage took a long while to achieve. Just being able to be legally recognized as a married couple was unheard of. And now you're pushing forward with discomforting speed to undo all of that. The more you act out, the quicker our rights are stamped out in the name of religious liberty. Being moderate is the only way to make that side appear unreasonable. And yet it's probably too late. Be sure to laugh about triggering the fundies as they're lynching you. You will have earned it.
>>
File: 1495935885531s.jpg (4KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
1495935885531s.jpg
4KB, 125x121px
>>8581150
>all this tl;dr salt whining about how your side is bad at politics
>not triggered

hope you enjoy gaybies and MtF pregnancy within this generation's lifespan
>>
>>8581150
>d-d-duh giving in to the religious right will make them hate us less!

you cucks are sooo full retard every single time

enjoy the day of the rope for your complacency moron "d-d-duh it can't happen here!"
>>
Protip: if you believe in agp, you have to accept 'true' trannies are just gay men trying to trick straight men.
>>
>>8581161
My side? I am a free agent. I usually just observe. As I said, being moderate in our presentation would not be unreasonable. However, I see you have no concept of anything between idling in your car, and smashing into a fucking wall like a retard because you just had to go as fast as possible, as soon as possible. Anyways, MtF pregnancy will be very nice. I just hope selecting baby's first horse dildo doesn't become a cultural norm by that time. It would be totally unfortunate.
>>
>>8581174
I believe we should moderate ourselves, so therefore I am a nazi sympathizer? I'll have already gone back to my home country with my wife. We'll be the ones reading about yall getting roped. Good grief. The projection from you is unreal.
>>
>>8581042
Straight chaser here. You faggots divided yourselves. I don't know if this is just a function of being a 4chan community but you are all truly ill. You can't even navigate a thread anymore without having to consult a /lgbt/ dictionary to figure out what the fuck people are saying
>>
>>8581209
>Straight
>chaser

pick one, nigga
>>
>>8581198
Not if you just reject Blanchard's typology...
>>
>>8581245
Which turns agp into an undefined concept that basically means any mtf you dislike.
>>
>>8581254
???
No its got a pretty clear meaning
Auto
Gyne
Philia
>>
>>8581201
>I have no position nor arguments nor anything to back them
>j-just listen to the way the religious right says you dress, or else!

Why do you retards even come on this board? You can have your circlejerk on /pol/. You even get a little /news/ forum to whine about your DE-GEN-ER-UH-CEE

Can't you go anyplace else to bitch about other people having fun?
>>
>>8581276
That's Greek to me.
>>
>>8581312
do you think that not wanting to have sex with someone can = transphobia?
>>
>>8581276
I used to think I was AGP because I liked women. Now I don't understand it at all. I understand it less after months of talking about it than I did initially:
>>
>>8581312
Cis lesbians will never want you. You will never be one of them. You make everyone around you deeply uncomfortable. You are a walking suicide. Your fetish will not persist forever, you will die alone. You sully the work of great activists. You are a burden to your community. You are not one of us. You are a little boys fantasy about fuckinv his mom.
>>
>>8581389
It's simple, do you get off to imagining yourself as a girl? If yes you're agp
>>
>>8581468
Now that i have this label, what do i do with it?
>>
>>8581529
Now you gotta figure out if you are also trans or not.

If you can live as a man with AGP then you're probably not trans.
>>
>>8581468
I get off to the idea of me transforming into a hotter or curvier girl. But most of those fantasies have a romantic component. And I don't relate to most of the people who fit into the AGP category. But I don't relate to most HSTSes either, because they don't seem legitimate in the sense that they remind me of the amazing cis women in my life, they seem more like hyperfeminine gay men who honestly don't care how they're perceived. I'm not like any MtF I've ever met before, and I'm worried that I'll never meet another one like me. Maybe my specific brand of self-hate and obsession with legitimacy just isn't needed now that the trans "community" exists. Now it's all about identity and not reality, it's about accepting "yourself" as you are, instead of changing and improving yourself. I think the moment when people started having trans "pride" is when it stopped making sense to me. I just don't get it.
>>
>>8581731
You are not transgender. Transitioning is not for you. You should seek psychological care, or perhaps kill yourself.
>>
>>8581731
For most people, improving yourself does not mean cutting your dick off.
>>
>>8581731
Look stop bringing Blanchard into it.
Why do you care what label you have? If you would press the button to permanently change your sex you're trans
>>
>>8581948
That's a retarded way to look at it. Being trans isn't a magical button you press, you toxic piece of shit. It requires therapy, deep introspection, and figuring out if it's something you can commit to. It's better to exhaust all options before transitioning. Why would you say otherwise? This is a medical issue, and a doctor, even one that leans towards HRT is necessary to fully understand if it's right for you. You are what's wrong with the world. Instant gratification is bullshit, and you should especially not walk into doing transition without getting detailed, professional medical help..

You need to kill yourself before you ruin someone else's life.
>>
>>8582094
You create hons. You need to kill yourself before you ruin someone else's life.
>>
>>8582094
>you toxic piece of shit. It requires therapy

i love this segue!
>>
>>8580933
SAME
>>
>>8582094
> It requires therapy, deep introspection, and figuring out if it's something you can commit to.
Sorry, you're just a confused cisshit if it takes so much to know you're supposedly ''trans''.
>>
>>8580933
Hasnt the trans community and most activists always been AGP dominated? If anything its the shit tier low effort and SJW AGPs that are wrecking it.

>>8581174
Its called moving too fast. You look at gay rights they exploited the slippery slope over the decades and they gradually acclimatized the homophobic public to their gayness.

Tranny mania is a much quicker more SJW push. It involves denial of reality and it targets children. Its a perfect recipe for a backlash.
>>
>>8580933
op im just gonna guess ur in australia coz this is the second thread you've posted with nick cave as the image....
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.