[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lgbt btfo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: downfall.jpg (108KB, 444x295px) Image search: [Google]
downfall.jpg
108KB, 444x295px
First they came for the Trannies, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Tranny.

Then they came for the Gays, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Gay.

Then they came for the Lesbians, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Lesbian.

Then they came for me—and they couldent get me because i was a Repressor. Because we are the ones coming for YOU.

-Repgen™ "Choose the winning team"
>>
>>8579908
Stop making these threads I'm from repgen and I don't hate anyone on /lgbt/ especially the trans people that do what I'm too afraid to do
>>
File: twist.jpg (8KB, 201x250px) Image search: [Google]
twist.jpg
8KB, 201x250px
>Because we are the ones coming for YOU.
Heh.
>>
File: source.gif (284KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
source.gif
284KB, 500x300px
>>8579918
Heh.
>>
File: So much power.jpg (32KB, 490x497px) Image search: [Google]
So much power.jpg
32KB, 490x497px
>>8579912
you have been assimilated into the Cis-Heteronormative alliance

you are to uphold its ideals to the highest degree.

>>8579918
>>8579926
Repression is a position invincible to poltical targeting or destruction due to its natural stealth status.

only mind reading technology could possibly repressors be defeated
>>
>>8579943
>only mind reading technology could possibly repressors be defeated
Or simply going through their internet history.
>>
>>8579908
You'd better bring your A game, kids, or mommy won't make you any tendies. By the way, you're going to be walking into the modern equivalent of New Jack City's Carter Apartments.

Have fun.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1499852240053.jpg (81KB, 1483x1438px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1499852240053.jpg
81KB, 1483x1438px
>>8579908
Repressors are retarded, have fun at Susan's

T.former repressor
>>
>>8580858
Nope, I always use incognito mode. You would need help from Google or my ISP to actually find out.
>>
repressors are cowards, you do not "come" for anyone
you just hide away because you are too afraid to be who you are.
>>
>>8582774
And if some group of people were legally hunting down degenerates they'd easily have access to ISP's data and be able to track what people do online.
>>
>>8582787
Yes. It let's be honest

If there is a god he's not gonna punish you for repressing
>>
>>8582787
>be who you are
[citation needed that we are our mental illnesses]
>>8583053
But he would punish you for trapping yourself.
>>
>>8579908
I'm a Quisling the post.
>>
#ProudToBe a Repressor

We are strong warriors, let us guide the trannies to a higher purpose.
>>
>>8579908
>-Repgen™ "Choose the winning team"
>'winning team'
>picture of Nazis
>>
>>8583329
Welcome to the mind of Curehon.
>>
What if I'm hybrid /repgen/ and /HRTgen/

?

Is that not the ultimate position?
>>
>>8583275
>We are strong warriors
you people fucking suck at being men you're one step removed from roleplaying at vegeta this is so cringey
>>
>>8583372
Here's the thing
They can't repress forever

Eventually they'll all either be rope, helium, or the bitterest, most disgusting hons

But transition a shit too IMHO so I'm >>8583363

>tfw cure never ever
>but at least we have HRT as a treatment
>>
>>8583390
>Eventually they'll all either be rope, helium, or the bitterest, most disgusting hons
or i'll manage to cope
>>
>>8582893
>t./pol/
>>
>>8582787
Pretty much true.
>>
>>8583372
>Fucking suck at being men
Not really.
>>
>>8583407
How many stories do you see from 50 yos saying "YEAH! I BEAT DOWN THOSE SICK TRANNY URGES WHEN I WAS 20 AND I'M GLAD I'M A MAN"?

Just sayin'. You're fighting an uphill battle.
>>
>>8585641
What if I have just stopped caring about it?
>>
>>8579908
Oh really?

A man with hypospadias is going after trans people?
>>
>>8588855
Hahahha, you poor, deluded fool. You 'stopped caring' about it. Well then, dear, let me spell out your demise as it comes for you.

It will start out wonderfully. With a renewed sense of 'being a man', you'll find a whole stack of new, MANLY things to do. You might lift weights, train, join the military, do sports, all sorts of hypermasculine things. You'll offset the thing you 'don't care about' by either roleplaying, or jerking off to traps, or reading this board, or something similar. You don't understand how energetics works, after all, so why would those things be the seed of your destruction?

But in time, you'll notice something. As the years pass, these things will all lose their luster. That is,all those things except your little side enterprise. Your eyes will lose their spark (if indeed any was even there after you first buried your Self), and you'll wake up one day, about 41, 42 years old (when Saturn makes his midlife return) and realize all you are, all you have, and all you have made....is hollow and hateful.

Except one tiny little thing. And now, with all that energy stored up all these years, you'll be unable to turn away from it. And you'll still try to retreat. You'll grab philosophy, or bushido, or nature walks, or birdwatching, or ANYTHING to fill the void, but alas....not enough Testosterone for distraction to work anymore, and not enough there to sustain the hatred.

And you'll end up either at the shrink or on a 'nature retreat', and youll discover the truth: that your whole life is shit, will be shit, and has been since the day you thought you could kill yourself and still remain a functional human being, since the day you forgot that hatred of others is only and always self-hatred projected outwards. And then...and then you realize the answer.

And then you are Hon.
>>
>>8590134
The thing is, I used videogames, then it kinda happened what you mention (after several years of not giving it much importance and being in denial it stopped working) but if I have recovered from that once, meaning that I have stopped caring about it twice, what is to keep me from repressing for a few months everytime I start caring again and then stop caring again?
>>
>>8590533
dude, plenty of people repress.
it is far more common than people who actually transition.
the reason people on here try so hard to convince everyone to transition is so they won't be the only hons on the block and it will take some of the awkward staring away from them.
i'm with you.
i think it would be nice to be a woman but i'm not foolish enough to think that it is possible.
>>
File: Pepe10.jpg (160KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe10.jpg
160KB, 500x482px
>>
>>8590533
The difference is in the post. Your level of T. It drops natively, anon, and it starts to plummet at ~40. Once you're about 41, 42 or so you've lost ~15-25% of your original max. That max was what you used to get you to this point, but it runs out as your body cycles down. I promise you, you can't understand what age will be like until you're there.

So when the wave comes (and it always does), you won't have the drive over time to KEEP fighting it off.

But there's always a chance I'm wrong. Some people HAVE repressed for life, after all, and you can show them the respect they deserve by remembering their accomplishments, which are....

...well, I'm sure there are some.
>>
>>8590626
I understand your reasoning. I'm just saying that I think I can take it. There's no reason I should have known Thai was weird as a child, much less repress, at least if I go by what people say here. Also, if I am able to repress my whole life I it will feel pretty awesome knowing I'm one of the few strong enough to do so.
>>
>>8590775
Ok, that wasn't supposed to say "Thai", ironically enough.
>>
>>8590775
Fair enough anon. I only try to prevent people from the horror of old age transition, but I don't mean to browbeat anyone, and with that in mind I wish you the best of luck with all sincerity.
>>
>>8590793
Thank you.
>>
Hitler pooped his pants! Why does no one care?
>>
>>8590935
Did he?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.