[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't want to be trans :(

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: 1499086171866.jpg (41KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
1499086171866.jpg
41KB, 390x390px
I don't want to be trans :(
>>
>>8579746
congrats, u r officialy TruTrans™
but dont worry it'll be ok im sure you are/will be a really cute girl and you'll have a fantastic life
:)
>>
>>8579746
Nobody does unless you are some trender faggot
>>
Then dont.
Its that simple.
>>
>>8580015
Not quite that simple even if you don't transition you still have to live with dysphoria
>>
>>8579746
No one wants to be trans lol

...right?
>>
>>8580033
If they are actually trans; no.
>>
>>8580033
It's awesome I love being suicidally depressed all the time and how could you not love having an inferiority complex? Not to mention having your family disown you that is great too.
>>
>>8580030
>either live with dysphoria or be possibly be disowned by family and mostly shunned from society.

Either way sucks, but you gotta deal with it.
>>
>>8579846
>>8580041
I'd rather be a girl physically but I prefer being dysphoric to being cis male.
>>
>>8583146
>If you choose to repress, or find other ways of dealing with your AGP/Trans/Dypshoria, then you can live a healthy and happy life
>happy
I want to die badly everyday
>>
>>8579746
me either, welcome to hell
>>
Normalfag here,

So do most trans people realize that they have an identity disorder? Because everything i see in the media displays the trans community as simply being another group of people in society. Ex.) Caitlyn Jenner
>>
>>8584042
we suffer from a sex development disorder that everyone think is a mental illness when it's somthing we were just born with.
>>
>>8584042
it's called gender IDENTITY disorder numbnuts
>>
>>8584247
Many mental illnesses are at least somewhat genetically inherited. So why would that fact exclude it from being an illness?
>>
>>8579746
What if you die and you're born trans again because you didn't learn all that you could while you could from being trans?

That'd be worse than hell to me desu
>>
>>8585328
All major mental illnesses are predominantly genetic in etiology. It's not 1966 anymore, we don't think schizophrenia is caused by your mother being cold to you as a kiddo.
>>
>>8579746
Take some anti-psychotics then, no need to cut your dick off.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957
>>
>>8584339
Kys means kissing in danish
NOW KISS
>>
>>8579746
Take your meds young lady.
>>
>>8579746
None of us do.
Just splattering all of your knowledge and experiences all over the wall is a fucking pointless endeavor.
Living is too, but you can create your own reasons for dealing with it.

You aren't alone.
>>
>>8585328
Being trans isn't genetic though. It's congenital, but not genetic.
>>
>>8585833
That's a sample size of one person, and the study itself says that his gender dysphoria was dubious and that pimozide may only be effective on people with "doubtful" gender dysphoria.
>>
>>8587936
Please be right.
>>
>>8587936
It's confirmed to be hereditary.

Also [citation needed]
>>
me neither

>tfw being trans is literally the most disgusting thing you could imagine
>I ended up being trans
>hate myself so much for it
>just want to stop existing
>wouldn't pass so transition is pointless
>even looking like I was on HRT is literally the most disgusting thing ever, it's so cringey to seen trannies that have been on HRT
>even though I know it would probably make me feel good to look fem
>>
>>8588734
I actually know exactly how you feel
>>
>>8580050
Don't forget the part where you're acutely aware of everything that feels off every time you look in the mirror and then have to walk around all day with the feeling that that's what people see when they look at you. It's the best feel
>>
File: 2017-07-16_15-44-07.png (22KB, 791x110px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-16_15-44-07.png
22KB, 791x110px
>>
>>8588685
>replying to a post with [citation needed]
>while simultaneously making the broadest generalization form of the contrary statement, also uncited
Are you pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>8588734
Its not disgusting, its tragic
it took me years, Ive tried to repress, hated myself but finally accepted it and now Im trying to atleast take care of myself and be more fem as much as I can and allowed to socially
cause
>wouldn't pass so transition is pointless
which of course is the worst part that makes me miserable
>>
>>8591885
It'll only get worse.
I'm 27 now, and although I didn't take full HRT I started doing weird supplements and switched to vegetarianism years ago and I did manage to nuke my T quite well actually, even my doctor was pretty concerned lol, but as you get older people will push you harder and harder to get more masculine.
I get told I should man up on a regular basis, had to cut my hair short because I got shit for it at work, friends constantly tell me I should grow a beard, etc. etc.

If you think there's ever going to be a time when people will ease off and let you be fem well you're in for a rough ride, the more fem you try to be the more people will pressure you to stop.
>>
>>8591885
It is tragic. I'm glad you finally decided to try to fix your life. I'm still hating my self and attempting to repress to the best of my ability. I hope everything works out for you.
>>
>>8579746
me either, i feel like im a complete failure to my family and society wants to burn me on a cross
>>
same. let's be friends :)
>>
>>8591843
>listening to the meme doctor
>>
File: Carl.jpg (17KB, 220x330px) Image search: [Google]
Carl.jpg
17KB, 220x330px
>>8579746
I am not a tranny but you might find this useful.

I have encountered 2 different trannies that sorted themself out and dropped the desire due to this man.

Read up on the Anima.
>>
>>8579842
literally none of us have fantastic lives even if we're pretty and pass
>>
Then why bother with that kind of change in the first place, what if it was something completly else that was to your heart's desire, yours and others.
A delusion obscuring genuine wants and whims.
>>
>>8579746
Welcome to the existential labyrinth. Pop the hormones and get over it desu.
>>
>>8591760
This.
>>
>>8579746
Same. I never wished to be trans. I just really wish I could've and should've been naturally born as a girl. Why is the universe so cruel to people like me?
>>
>>8592849
because it's a lottery so no one can get preferential treatment to make it fair.
>>
>>8592852
>>8592849
Circumstances you're born under is just icing the cake.
>>
>>8592855
What?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.