[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Condom for anal with fuckbuddy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1446841850093.jpg (20KB, 400x274px) Image search: [Google]
1446841850093.jpg
20KB, 400x274px
Not sure if this is the right board to post on as I am not gay or trans or anything, but I have a Transgirl fwb, I've only gotten bj's from her, but she really wants to to fuck her boipussy. and Idk why but she is adamant about me cumming "in her". I literally met this chick on tinder a week ago and she was aggressively blowing/rimming me within 30 seconds of meeting so I assume she has had a lot of partners.
Idk she' texting me right now asking about it, how do I say "sexily" that Im gunna wear a condom? Should I bag it up?
>>
>>8579565
For fuckbuddies yes you should.
I have a FWB type deal with a guy and we still use condoms. Neither of us actually sleeps around but we're not dating so there's nothing stopping either of us from doing so.

Unless you're explicitly monogamous and you've both been tested it's risky. Even then there's still the chance of cheating.
>>
File: asdfasdfd.png (148KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdfd.png
148KB, 720x1280px
>Asked me if I wanted to "cum rite in her ass"
>I replied this way
>now shes angry at me
what do??
>>
>>8579565
>Not sure if this is the right board to post on as I am not gay or trans or anything, but I am a chaser
this is the right board fampai.
>>
>>8579634
Is she like 10 years old jesus. Do people not understand what stds are?
>>
>>8579672
>I am a chaser
Im literally asking about using condoms, im not some fucking perverted bug chaser, thats gross
>>
File: asdff.png (154KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
asdff.png
154KB, 720x1280px
WHat I mean was "I dont want poo on my D or to catch anything"

Should I JUST DO IT?

Idk im pretty sure she has a pretty high partner count
>>
>>8579702
Just say you don't do bareback with casual sex partners this isn't difficult
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-14-15-32-52.png (208KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-14-15-32-52.png
208KB, 720x1280px
Do u think this means im ok to use a condom?

I do care about her and want her to enjoy it too, especially because so far I've been the only one getting off from oral from her.

Jesus christ, I just want a drama free femboy fwb
>>
>>8579799
people who don't want to use condoms with anonymous hookups are either whores with aids or trying to get pregnant.
use a condom or find someone else.
don't let someone guilt-trip you into a bad outcome.
>>
>>8579861
can girls(male) get pregnant in their butts?
>>
File: beargnant.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
beargnant.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>8579883
yes
>>
>>8579904
fucking based
>>
>>8579565
>her
>I'm not gay
>>
>>8579565
Enjoy your herpes
>>
>>8579916
>its gay to be attracted to the female form
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>8579944
>you can get herpes through anal sex
hmmmm
>>
>>8579951
they meant that penises aren't feminine

>>8579970
http://youngmenshealthsite.org/askus/can-you-get-herpes-from-anal-sex/
>>
I've never used condoms for fwb situations, but I've also been friends with them for a while before ever doing anything sexual...there's also a reasonable chance that she's going to become really attached to you after fucking her
>>
>>8579799
Do you want to date them?
Just let them know that for the time being you want to use condoms and if things progress further you can figure things out then. But don't compromise when it comes to casual sex
>>
>>8580001
>http://youngmenshealthsite.org/askus/can-you-get-herpes-from-anal-sex/
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Interesting
Would I be able to tell if she had herpes before fucking her? I really don't trust her enough to tell me or be honest about it
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.