[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do agps get so irrationally violent when a lesbian woman,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: KnAK2I7.jpg (36KB, 312x574px) Image search: [Google]
KnAK2I7.jpg
36KB, 312x574px
Why do agps get so irrationally violent when a lesbian woman, who has a vagina, rejects them because they have have a dick?
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 699x708px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 699x708px
>>8578853
For the same reason they get instinctively angry at feminism or instinctively angry at someone insulting straight men.
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 768x1280px
>>8579065
+ rejecting them because they have a dick is based in the instinctive protectionism toward their "natural state of masculinity" being challenged. Hence why they're obsessed by traditionalism and the alt-right.
>>
I don't, I respect their boundaries. I hope they'd word their rejection more tactfully though.

>>8579065
I'm not angry at feminism and I'm not angry at calling out straight cis guys. Why do you keep ignoring me Cara?
>>
>>8579085
Actually I wouldn't want to give trans lesbians too much validation as "straight men", otherwise they might think that we'd want to date them.
>>
>>8579162
I don't care to date you anyway, however a "straight" mtf seemed to have no problem raping me.

Why are you ignoring me, Cara? I dont dislike women, or feminism, nor do I feel affection for masculinity, and I'm also a transbian. Please account for me.
>>
>>8578853
Well, it's anon hate on tumblr. It's not a rational response, but then it's hardly exclusive at all either. You have any opinion on there, ANY opinion whatsoever and you'll get anon hate just like that sooner or later.
>>
>>8578853
Reminder that this is more spam from the self proclaimed pedophile CP poster in >>8577581

Sage and report >>8578853 don't talk to the pedo or you help him
>>
>>8579196
>that one retard who never fails to shoehorn his/her paranoia
>>
File: 09345.png (1MB, 1002x1258px) Image search: [Google]
09345.png
1MB, 1002x1258px
>>8579196
Pedoposter, are you a transvestite lesbian?
>>
We are frustrated that for all the media worship lesbians get as goddesses of lovemaking, they altogether shy from our gentle advances. Their forbidden fruit calls us, their secrets, and bodies are meant to be exposed to our studying eyes. We take up feminine forms to gain their attraction, infiltarate their hives, only to be stuck dead at cotton ceiling, never to reach depths of heaven on the other side, like lost souls. When we cannot boldly convince lesbians of our graces, we research for alternate ways for their beautiful, willful surrender. Fear not.
>>
i'm boymode agp, idgaf about cis girls
i want an agp gf
>>
>>8579209
Cara confirmed for pedosexual

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST FOLKS: HSTS ENDANGERS CHILDREN!
>>
File: 1406855419670s.jpg (2KB, 103x125px) Image search: [Google]
1406855419670s.jpg
2KB, 103x125px
>>8578853
This is such a loaded question. Why do TERFs think we want to fuck them so badly? This stupid meme is false and needs to die. I don't know the context of the OP image, but it looks like an activist/SJW/whatever getting upset about usual TERF bullshit. Nothing to do with wanting to date cis lesbians. Get over yourself.

The ACTUAL reason transbians behave in such ways is because they're upset about having the identities of themselves and trans-ok cis lesbians invalidated. It's social dysphoria.

I agree that many transbians tend to be exceedingly aggressive, closed-minded, and hostile when dealing with people with differing opinions. Because of that I find myself not agreeing with them all that often despite being a trans wlw myself,, and I believe cis lesbians should have their own spaces, since there are indeed some very problematic transbians.
>>
>>8580310

>Why do TERFs think we want to fuck them so badly?
>OP was talking about lesbians

Gosh, it's almost like TERF really DOES mean lesbian!
>>
File: 1438315715342.jpg (11KB, 82x187px) Image search: [Google]
1438315715342.jpg
11KB, 82x187px
>>8580872
I'm not really sure what you're trying to say.

I'm just really sick of seeing shit like:

TERF: You are a MAN
Trans Woman: *gets upset*
TERF: Omg male socialization much??? Why on earth do these women get so angry when we call them men? Must be because they want to fuck us!

or

Trans Woman or Ally: Trans lesbians are valid.
TERF: OMG WHY ARE YOU FORCING ME TO LIKE DICK???!?!!! TALK ABOUT LESBOPHOBIA! I DON'T WANT TO FUCK YOU GET OVER IT!

or

Cis Lesbian: I love my trans girlfriend.
TERF: Sorry sweaty but that means you're bi :) I don't like penis and that's final!

Like, christ, what even causes this batshit behavior?
>>
File: 1499635469005.png (139KB, 394x360px) Image search: [Google]
1499635469005.png
139KB, 394x360px
>tfw no male-minded agp hon gf to be violent to me
>because they're all transbians
>>
>>8580965
They see someone vulnerable and socially marginalised so they want to bully and abuse them.
It's very aggressive masculine behaviour, ironically.
>>
>>8578853
>Why does literally any person in the LGBT get so irrationally violent when someone doesn't approve them being LGBT?

FTFY OP.
>>
File: 903458.png (2MB, 1270x1428px) Image search: [Google]
903458.png
2MB, 1270x1428px
>>8581980
Like what trans lesbians do to HSTSes?
>>
>>8579065
>mfw cara gets it right for once
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.