[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being scared and actually start wearing female

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1414315103370.jpg (50KB, 366x416px) Image search: [Google]
1414315103370.jpg
50KB, 366x416px
How do I stop being scared and actually start wearing female clothes?

I'm too terrified to go out in girl mode even though everyone says I pass (yeah, right, sure...) because the possibility of getting sir'd in girl mode would fucking crush me A LOT (getting sir'd in boymode is acceptable because it doesn't feel like I'm as much of a failure), I know that it's bound to happen even to the most cis passing trannies at least once but I simply wouldn't be able to deal with it. (yeah I know this is what I should've expected as a tranny)

How the fuck do I get out of my shell, even just going out dressed androgynously I get stares and I get mad anxiety and stare at the ground, start sweating, hyperventilating, even with benzos my anxiety is through the roof, they don't help....
How do other people do it? Don't tell me to JUST DO IT, because it doesn't work, I've tried going at a small pace from dressing manly to more and more androgynously but now I'm stuck....

Also I'm sorry if this post is all over the place.
>>
>Don't tell me to JUST DO IT
But that is how get further, to the next level..
It'll be easier each time you do it but you have to do it the first time too.. if you have a local small store with few people you could try that, just put on a skirt, t shirt or something and don't think.. Just set a goal to what you're gonna do.
>>
>>8578870
But that's just going straight into girl mode....how do I slowly advance to that from androgynous mode?

Like...wearing a skirt would be obviously female...basically what do I add each time to my androgynous outfit so that it's more and more fem?

I feel like this is the only way but also I know that after pushing it to a certain point that it's more fem rather than androgynous I'd get scared again and revert back....
>>
>>8578875
Well going straight to full girl mode will you more comfortable with all kinds of womens clothes faster, but as for gradual, male to female t-shirts aren't all to different, and women trousers wouldn't be too obvious in itself either, but many of those don't have real pockets so you'd probably be a purse as well anyway..
I don't know at which andro stage you are now though, no women clothes at all?

A simple full girl mode style I enjoy these days during summer is tshirt, skirt, cardigan and flats..
>>
File: outfit.jpg (111KB, 389x883px) Image search: [Google]
outfit.jpg
111KB, 389x883px
>>8578890
I do have women clothes but they're stashed in my wardrobe as I'm scared to wear them outside, I sometimes pick them out and mix and match them with less female clothing and those are my androgynous outfits.

This is what I wore the other day, average andro t-shirt and (I think) cute sorta high-waisted shorts...
>>
>>8578905
Wearing shorts like that outside but you're afraid to go girl mode? That doesn't make sense.
>>
>>8578938
I live in a country where all the dudes dress metrosexual as fuck, if they were to dress like that in another country they'd be called faggots left and right.
>>
>>8578945
If you're in a meterosexual area it shouldn't be that big of a deal to slowly start dressing more fem. OP, it's going to be hard at first, but you can do this girl.
>>
>>8578905
body passes
>>
>>8578845
Do you actually look at the eyes of the people staring at you? They're probably quite okay with you. If you stare at the ground, they're going to wonder why you're so upset.
>>
>>8578845
Try girl mode in England first to build confidence.
>>
go from an andro shirt to a straight up girl shirt. those shorts cute as hecke though. maybe wear a hair clip or something. if you're not painting your nails, do that. accessorize.
>>
>>8579854
It kinda is, because ironically the same people who dress like fags are homophobic as well.....it's really dumb.
>>8580545
Yeah, sometimes I do, and they stare at me from top to bottom, like as if they're analyzing me, I don't know why, but a few times they made comments about my tattoos, maybe that's the reason? Especially the one on my arm which is really big might attract attention I guess.
>>
>>8578905
uh you're totally gorgeous, unless your face is unmistakably masculine i would def read you as female in that outfit.
>>
>>8582474
>unless your face is unmistakably masculine

People say I pass but who can trust anyone these days....the outfit I'm wearing is cute yeah but I wish I wouldn't be afraid to wear something like in the picture. :(

I know I'm close but there's the jump from androgynous to unmistakably feminine.
>>
>>8578945
What country are you from?
>>
>>8582745
Italy.
>>
>>8582471
>>8582597
It could be that you're just being abnormally conscious about people's gazes. If you walk around a lot with your tattoos visible then that would explain a lot of the gazes and 'scanning'. It could also be that your androgynous outfits are making them wonder what gender you are. Chances are you might attract less attention that way if you just dress feminine. In a way you might look more normal by dressing feminine than you do right now staying somewhere in the middle.
>>
>>8583041
This, OP. Your androgynous clothes could be confusing people, and they stare more to try and figure it out. I have/had the same thing too, when I dress more andro I get a lot more long glances/stares than when I dress femininely. You probably see yourself very differently from everyone else.
>>
>>8582471
omg I get that too. The whole up-down-up look. All women get that. And it comes from both genders.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.