[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gonna kill myself this weekend any requests before I do it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: America.jpg (166KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
America.jpg
166KB, 1920x1080px
Gonna kill myself this weekend any requests before I do it
>>
Make it earlier.
>>
send nudes

but for real get some help
>>
>>8578623
Why do you wanna kys?
>>
>>8578623
Thou shalt not kill
>>
>>8578668
Been on the edge of deciding to do it for about 2 years, went to councilling and it didn't help at all
>>
go on a journey before you do like hike in some woods or mountains and watch a sunset or watch the sunlight make a lake sparkle
>>
>>8578623
Don't do it.

Read the don't do it guides.

Lots of helpful guides on how NOT to do it.

There's probably even a wikihow and how not to do it.

At least write your memoire first, if you life is so bad you're thinking of leaving it, or your struggle with mental illness is so strong you're thinking of quitting it all.
>>
>>8578623
Post nudes.
[spoiler]If you're a guy[/spoiler]
>>
>>8578623
>look at your people's suicide statistics
>feel proud to be part of it
>feel happy you've proven it is true
>post results
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (800KB, 1459x873px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
800KB, 1459x873px
>>8578623
Don't do it dude, at least wait until the season is over.
>>
>>8578623
>any requests
talk to us
>>
Honestly if you are committed to topping yourself no reason not to live life a bit first
Fuck around, buy some acid off the darknet etc
>>
>>8578623
>>8578623
Go to r/sanctioned suicide if you really want to do it.

Like, if you honestly feel like there's nothing in life that can make you happy, then do it.

R/sanctioned suicide has some great threads where they talk about how suicide is an option for some people who just can't be happy in life.

I've felt the same way for a long time desu. Haven't decided on doing it yet.

Also, if you're depressed because of environmental causes like being Trans or failed relationships or being homeless, then seek counseling. Don't go to the subreddit because what you find there might lead you to do something that isn't necessary.

Think carefully. Also, one last request from me to you would be that you should cook yourself a last meal before you do it.

Can't die on an empty stomach.

>>8578738
>>8578745
>>8578806

These are shit advice. Don't do anything crazy. Don't sell your belongings, commit crimes or do anything irresponsible.
>>
>>8578623
Take out at least a few fags and trannies with you
>>
Do a flip
>>
>>8578824
Fuck off with your square moralfagging, particularly at the same time as genuinely advocating suicide. Psychedelics do at least offer the chance of giving additional perspective, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>8578824

"Can't die on an empty stomach" what the fuck
>>
>>8578824
>Don't do anything crazy. Don't sell your belongings, commit crimes or do anything irresponsible.
She's going to kill herself, why the hell shouldn't she do everything she's always wanted to but never could because the damn law got in the way?
>>
>>8578885
What moralfagging? You mean not telling someone to be an irresponsible retard?
If OP really wants drugs there are safe ways to obtain them. And also, don't you think OP would have thought about doing drugs? It's shit advice because it's something anyone who contemplates suicide out of genuine misery has probably done already or extensively thought about it.

>>8578915
I like cooking, and OP asked for any last requests. My request is some self-care before they do it.

>>8578928
>she
Did I miss something?
Also, being irresponsible is always shit advice. And how do you know what OP wants to do? What if they do something illegal, get caught and end in prison?
OP wants to commit suicide, not seek the next kick and pursue excitement.
>inb4 but you can always commit suicide
Yeah, but doing it effectively and painlessly should be #1 priority for anyone actually looking to do it. You seek out suicide as an option after you find that nothing in life fulfills you.
>>
>>8578972
You are genuinely and completely fucked in the head. Absolutely, no question. You think that telling somebody to try psychedelics via the safest means possible is irresponsible but you are advocating that they seek suicide? Kill yourself for real or stop giving awful advice.
>>
>>8579002
You've never honestly contemplated suicide if you think advocating it is a bad thing.
I don't think someone should do it, I didn't. But if they want to, they should should take precautions and do it safely and painlessly.
I'm not conceited enough to think I can stop anyone from doing it. Nor do I think saying "just go travel, do drugs, commit crimes" is good advice for someone who wants to die. Advice like that is completely ineffective and won't change someone wanting to die. On the other hand, telling someone to do it safely and giving them advice on how to get their affairs in order before can make them face the reality and weight of the decision and possibly make them postpone it or question their decision again.

But alas, OP has already set a date. Setting a date is a pretty late step in the process, so it's rather likely that there is little that will keep him from doing it. Sure as hell nothing you or me can do. Best I can do is tell them to do some self-care beforehand.

Possibly OP just made a shut post because they feel bad, course. Either way, I'm not fucked in the head. I've just managed to rationalize it. That's your own moralfaggery speaking out of you.
>>
File: ayudame.jpg (57KB, 633x988px) Image search: [Google]
ayudame.jpg
57KB, 633x988px
I'm sorry for worrying any of you

>>8578794
I think I'm gonna do what this anon says and then maybe I'll think about it and see if I still wanna
>>
File: 10046882.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
10046882.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
Suicide general?

A piece from a journal of sorts.

I was in repression until 22 and didn't get to meet guys, date or have sex. I will soon turn 28. Sites and apps have failed as anyone under 35 filters out over 25. It upsets me a lot that I never experienced young love and now I'm bald,blocky, hairy and looked at like an old man. There is a stigma against single people. If you are single and older then there must be something wrong with you,you don't have friends or hobbies and your personality is undeveloped. These are the things that have been said to me about me or others. We really are judged at appearance first and personality later. I'm not obese or unclean but I have been called ugly. When I tried to put myself out there the only attention I got was from men that clearly do not take care of themselves. Some even admitted that they tried to go gay because they failed with women. All of this has made me feel like I'm just trash and the last option for desperate men.

I'm planning on killing myself in September. I have a 12ga. I will shoot myself between the eyes with a magnum load.
>>
File: 1479077603460.png (48KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1479077603460.png
48KB, 657x527px
>>8579321
>Caring about what others think of you when life is a fleeting moment
>>
>>8579448
It is difficult to date when people judge so harshly and arbitrarily. What someone thinks and feels about you determines if they see you as worth being with.
>>
>>8578632
Fpbp

>>8578623
Also show us benis anon
>>
>>8578623
Request: Don't do it
If Request is not taken:
Request 2: Buy LSD and weeb, fuck some tranny hookers trying to collect the most STDs
>>
>>8579321
I wouldn't suggest shooting yourself between the eyes. Go through the roof of your mouth.
>>8580198
>LSD and weeb
Ah yes, my favorite combination. Nothing nicer than rolling up and sparking a neckbeard at the peak of an acid trip.
>>
>>8578623
>any requests
Seize the means of production.
>>
>>8578623
Try and take out Trump when you do it
>>
Another mtf here OP, also intend to suicide but by jumping
>>
>>8578623
All I ask is that you livestream it and preferably find a tech competent friend to either set up a deadman's switch to, or else manually, make a torrent of it for when Le Internet Admins delete the archives of it

Please, I am going into college this fall having been on this site regularly since I was 13 without ever seeing a livestreamed suicide
>>
>>8578972
>Did I miss something?
Yes, the part what you gave OP a single reason to give a fuck about the law.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.