[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i get on HRT, even if i'm a confused retard?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8

File: 1499654232929.jpg (49KB, 530x713px) Image search: [Google]
1499654232929.jpg
49KB, 530x713px
I'm 18 with a bad routine. I wake up at noon bc i'm not in uni yet(and i don't know what i want to do, no ambition in life). I spend my day playing games, reading news and scientific shit, playing the guitar and sometimes posting here.

Yes, i've been asking myself for years and i'm sure i'm not trans (when i read this loud i regret saying it, but when i say "i'm trans" out loud i regret it too, so that's the deal). But i'm scared of aging as a man. As soon as MPB started, i got on finasteride. I shave often and planning to laser my body hair someday.

I want to keep an androgynous/fem look, but i don't want to be a woman if that makes sense. I love to crossplay or cosplay cute characters. I've used to crossdress on a daily basis but not much nowadays. My hair is shoulder length and i love it. Starved myself during a long time to lose body fat.

The thing is... I don't know if i should get on hrt. There's a voice inside my head that reminds me my time is running out. IDK how to explain, feels like my life is ending. feels like the manlier T makes me, the less i enjoy life. For example, i plan to crossplay an androgynous character that I love in two years and everyday i think that i wont make it, bc this is the time T will end my happiness.

I've been wearing the same kind of black sneakers with black pants and black t-shirts for a long time because i don't really feel like wearing anything else.

But, i'm scared of changes. My father was distant, addicted to weed and alcohol, but never let me starve and now is more present in my life. My mother was always overprotective and a bit hard to deal with, with her anxiety problems, but she was always there for me. And i feel like i'm betraying them. They won't disown me i think, but my life will be hard if they discover it. As i'll be living with them for some time, it will be hard to hide.

(Sorry i'll need a part 2)
>>
File: 1499892058318.jpg (88KB, 1165x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1499892058318.jpg
88KB, 1165x1200px
Part 2
I've been thinking about cypro and estrogen. Almost ordered them but i never finish the order. I don't mind being sterile, i really don't want kids and i hate thinking about being the father of a straight family. But i'm scared about boobs. They're a bit ugly when developing tbqh and hard to deal with (and i live in a hot place so no hoodies to hide them). I don't have the money for Serms + Bica, i can only get spiro/cypro and E or nothing at all.

Sometimes i think i'm just crazy and that's a phase, i don't know what to do anymore. Drugs didn't gave me the answer, therapists neither, and i never find it myself. But still even if i think about forgetting this shit the time is passing by and i'm getting manlier. I'll end up like my father/cousins/uncle(physically). I don't want that. I don't really want to end like my mother too. I want to end like myself. More feminine, the cutest i can get, with friends and maybe someone to love. And happy. But i don't know how i'll do it. I surely won't do it if i stay in this chair.

>I used to think 4chan made me trans or something like that. Not really, but it made me see different paths in life i think.

Sorry about the tl;dr, it's selfish of me to make anyone read this all, but if anyone do it and have any advice, i'm very grateful.
>>
>>8578414
GET OUT CUREANON REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8578414
>>8578441
Cureanon still alive? I've been in repgen in the past and tried your advice but it doesn't work. Things only get worse. I don't really have any sex drive so i don't remember the last time i touched my genital.

Just to clarify, as i've stated, i don't want to transition to a full time female and be seen or treated like one nor anything like that. I'd be happy to settle down as a really feminine boy. And srs is something i would never, ever do, even if i don't have any use for this dick.

But just out of curiosity, why do you think i'm agp?
>>
>>8578456
Probably not trans, just a femboy. Wouldnt hurt to try out hrt, but if you cant handle growing boopies then dont take it. You wont be able to be a femboy forever even on hrt, everyone gets ugly and old at somepoint. You just want to be more fem as a boy. Theirs nothing to lose unless other then the risk of not liking being on hrt and like your parents getting confused, especially if you lie and say your trans to get on hrt easier.
>>
>>8578467
I have to respect the effort you're putting into this autistic trolling campaign, but everyone can tell you're full of shit when you suggest noFap for two fucking years. That's not even possible because you'll just have nocturnal orgasms anyway. The male body physically needs masturbation.
>>
>>8578467
>I didn't read further than: I love to crossplay or cosplay cute characters and I knew you were an AGP.

Do you even read blanchards stuff or are you just posting a copy pasta? HSTS and agp's both crossdress.

>>8578473
yeah the risk for taking pills everyday for any medical problem is the risk of liver problems. Yeah they can be dangerous if you self med and dont know what your doing.

I dont understand why its "trapping yourself", if he doesnt like hrt he can get off of it at any time.

What you should ask him is what will he get from taking hrt, thats how you will "cure" him.

I take hrt because i want to look like a girl so i can get straight men instead of faggots. This guy just wants to look cuter.

This is the only good thing from your post:

You can be a feminine boy without HRT, as long as you're okay dressing, makeup, and so on. This is a logical solution to your problem. Obviously, this gets more difficult as you age.

If he wants to be gay and get men then hrt is the obvious choice to help him date guys, if he is just scared of getting older and looking more masc then maybe he shouldnt take hrt but I dont think the risk is that large no matter what he picks.
>>
File: 748.jpg (29KB, 190x219px) Image search: [Google]
748.jpg
29KB, 190x219px
>>8578490
> but my views on AGP are personal and not based on Blanchard's typology.

Alright thats fair but if its your "own form of agp" then you should call it something else or explain it without just saying "your agp(my special form)"

>Once you start skittles, it has a chance of making you sterile

only matters if he wants kids/likes girls

,? in addition to many side effects from antiandrogens, some extremely serious.

I mean theirs old hons on hrt for a long time and they arent just kicking the bucket from it. The side effects really only matter if you want to be an alpha male top, and most of the bad stuff from being low t from anti-androgens is canceled out by adding in e.

> In addition to this, once you start HRT it's next to impossible to repress, and can often make dysphoria much worse.

i cant really speak for that since im not represser, but this person isnt trying to repress being trans they just want to be a cute femboy.

>Also, HRT has no proven health benefits for AGP/Trans/Dysphoric people.

i mean theirs mental health improvements for trans people, obviously you dont take hrt for anything besides improving your looks and mental health for trans people. its not going to improve your bodys health.

>For a femboy, this is indeed much lower risk than a full tranny, however HRT is never a good idea.

yeah their isnt that much risk, the main thing is wasting time especially if you dont do informed consent and have to pretend your trans to get hormones, i dont think "hrt is never a good idea". Its 100% needed for trans people and can help femboys stay cute for longer.

>But be aware this will not make you happier.

Its possible that him trying to get on hormones could cause problems in his life (but not actually related to taking the pills) You are NOT going to have serious health issues if you do hrt through a doctor unless you take them for YEARS and get unlucky with your liver.
>>
>>8578456
Why do you want to be feminine?

Everyone gets old and it sounds like you're just not ready to grow up
and that might make you link your body's aging to aging mentally.
You won't be able to be a kid forever.
You're slowly becoming an adult. Deal with it.

That or you're trans but you've created this mental loop for yourself
which makes you think that being feminine is enough.
Transitioning is difficult and frightening.

This >>8578467 dude is full of shit and spouting a bunch of baseless retardese.
Don't listen to him for a second.
>>
>>8578405

im going to bed ill give you my final two cents after reading through your stuff in more detai.

i'd say get on hrt if your willing to do informed consent or if you do diy but you need to get blood tests periodically from the doctor. that way their isnt much risk and you can get off of it if you dont like the effects (besides the breast growth lol)

if you dont do that i wouldnt force hrt onto you, still an option but more issues since diy hormone pills can be shitty one tranny i know fucked up since the diy pills gave her WAY too much e levels and she like burned out on e and hrt wasnt effective anymore and she had to detrans.

Unless you want to date transbians/straight guys hrt isnt going to fix your love life. it might cause more problems then it helps if you want to date girls

Only recommending it at all because i went on it and now when im in boymode people say i look 10-12. but you wont be able to stay as a cute femboy forever.

another thing i wanted to ask (too tired lol) is that do you obsess over your looks? might just have bdd look into it
>>
>>8578414
>NoFap for 2 years
that's unhealthy
>>
>>8578600
http://www.harvardprostateknowledge.org/does-frequent-ejaculation-help-ward-off-prostate-cancer
>>
File: aoi ogata 2.jpg (916KB, 4120x4600px) Image search: [Google]
aoi ogata 2.jpg
916KB, 4120x4600px
>>8578405
>>8578410
Ok, first of all, I need to say that Aoi Ogata is probably the best artist I've ever seen.

And honestly, this just sounds like fear of change. I saw all of this in myself while I was wondering whether transition was right or not, all the way down to rotating the same 3 pairs of black sweatpants and grey/blue/maroon hoodies for 3 years because I didn't have any interest in any other clothes. Of course, I didn't cross-dress because my parents would've considered that deviance on its own, and my friends would've killed me for it.

I'd say get on blockers for certain at the very least. It's best to stop the clock while you're making this decision.
I also think that if your parents aren't willing to support you through this, they were never truly there for you in the first place. It seems like the obvious step forward to me.

My discord is Isotera#9066, and my skype is Isoteran if you wanna talk.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.