[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General Advice For Working with Lesbians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 479227135.jpg (65KB, 612x490px) Image search: [Google]
479227135.jpg
65KB, 612x490px
>Work at fast food because teenager
>Straight White Guy
>Turns out boss is 45 year old lesbo
>Seems to hire almost exclusively lesbos
>Turns out she is basically trying to hire young lesbos and then date them, even know they are all like 16-18
>All kinds of drama and weird shit
>Huge double standards in play
>For example a lesbo can get come to work drunk and all is forgiven
>If I forget to make extra bread it's WW2
>Only normal person is lesbo from Africa who came to America to avoid "corrective rape" and tells me stories about how Africa is a hopeless piece of shit and how much she hates "American Black People", she works so fast she makes me look like a lazy piece of shit. I work hard but I take my 15 min break, she refuses to take breaks.

>Coworkers include:
>Drug dealing lesbian with a lazy eye that comes in with scabs on her knuckles
>Permanently late black lesbian who is otherwise at least decent when she isn't high as fuck, which is 75% of the time
>Only other guy, normal black guy who isn't ghetto. Not a piece of shit like almost everyone else. I actually like him.
>Gay guy who calls the boss for literally every goddamn problem and cries under "pressure", pressure being mundane shit like: The line has more than ten customers
>Ham Planet Lesbian who, because it's Subway, is very difficult to maneuver around. Workspace is noticeably hotter due to the heat generated by her shear immensity. She always prattles on about how a customer gave her a "sexist look" or "sexist remark", such as "Oh I didn't want that much mayo"

Just what the fuck am I walking into here? Never been in a lesbian commune/workspace. Everyone is dating everyone else and everyone hates everyone behind their backs.

Should I run?
>>
>>8577842
I have no advice man but this would make one hell of a sitcom
>>
>>8577856

What would the title be?

Two Normies: And The Lesbians
Roastie Sandwhichs?
>>
This applies to any job where the employees are predominantly women, lesbian or otherwise. You will get pulled into drama. It's guaranteed.

As an example, one woman I worked with tried making the claim that I was sleeping with another woman; I'm openly gay.
>>
>>8577881
I waited tables for awhile, I learned to avoid all gossip as women are spiteful creatures.
>>
>>8577881
>This applies to any job where the employees are predominantly women, lesbian or otherwise. You will get pulled into drama. It's guaranteed.

Bullshit, Drama comes from being around dramatic people, I have met plenty of men that just extrude drama, plenty of women too ofc.

The way you deal with this situation OP is to rise above everything. When your co worker comes up to you and bitches about your other co worker, you don't fucking repeat it. You then end up being trusted by the people who work with you and it's all Gucci :)
>>
>>8577842
>Huge double standards in play
>For example a lesbo can get come to work drunk and all is forgiven
>If I forget to make extra bread it's WW2
Thanks feminism!
>>
>>8577856
>>8577867
I'd watch that. Sounds hilarious.
>>
Honestly, just fucking get out of there. And take those two black friends of yours with you if you can, they sound like good people.
>>
I'm a lesbian and I have to say what you describe is generally (a) anywhere where women make up the majority of the workers and/or (b) where young people make up the majority of the workers.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.