[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1st Transgender vampire fiction writer running for Congress

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: don't call anyone.png (866KB, 1282x722px) Image search: [Google]
don't call anyone.png
866KB, 1282x722px
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/local/jacksonville-transgender-vampire-fiction-writer-running-for-congress/557879302

"DePaul was actively involved in fighting for Jacksonville’s Human Rights Ordinance, which passed in February.

She was also the first transgender Florida delegate at the Democratic National Convention last year.

“Going to the convention and just seeing how – for lack of a better term, how dumb it was, just listening to the same thing over and over again,” said DePaul.

DePaul is running for Congress in 2018 as a Democrat, but she said voters should not expect her to toe the party line."

How is this not a mental illness? The last thing we need is more AGP hons making us look bad. She looks just like chris chan. Please, don't drag us down with you.
>>
File: IMG_4800.jpg (62KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4800.jpg
62KB, 640x480px
The ressemblence and toys in the news report is uncanny. You sure this isn’t a troll?
>>
File: 1498015623895.jpg (192KB, 610x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498015623895.jpg
192KB, 610x600px
>>8577726
>all that manchild shit everywhere
>>
Jesus how old is the awkward person? Mid-30s? I’m AGP and if that’s what you look like after transitioning, I’d rather stay as I am.

Sadly seems like a lesser hell. I know people see us, wether we be AGP or “trutrans” as fucked in the head, but there has to be something wrong with her. Who links to vampire novels on a campaign site?

https://monica4florida.com/ just click around, it’s kinda disturbing.
>>
File: IMG_4802.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4802.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>>8577808
You ain’t kidding.
>>
>>8577726
>The last thing we need is more AGP hons making us look bad.
Reminder that HSTSes shouldn't be in politics.
>>
>>8577900
Aren't those for some kind of video game?
>>
>>8577966
They are called my little ponies and ameebo I think.
>>
>>8577978
So Chris Chan tier shenanigans?

See, these people is why I can never come out. I can’t bear being associated with them.
>>
>>8577997
Could someone please tell me how to filter these pathetic rejects? There has to be a patternmatch or something to eliminate them. I'd prefer the Bubonic Plague, but we don't have time for hopeful solutions.
>>
I know them IRL. Ask me anything.
>>
>>8578006
She deliberately doesn't use a name or trip so that people are forced to read her garbage.

a) Filter her key words and phrases
b) Always report her posts
c) Tell her to kill herself
>>
>>8577997
kys
>>
>>8578015
How does the hon act in public???
>>
>>857801
Thank you, now I found the filters.

>>8578011
Your one and only response: blocking myself from hearing you isn't affecting your free speech. You might want to advocate for an education before you 'fight for the cure' anymore, as I'm not convinced you're smart enough to even define the word after your aforementioned showing.
>>
>>8578033
Be nice.

She’s alright. Truthfully, she’s not a bad person, but she is anxious and can be a bit awkward at times. I sometimes get disappointed because she tends to see things way too in black and white, which gets her either riled up and angry or more anxious.

She does have tons of friends and is fairly popular within her circles and community, but I think the groupthink she’s constantly surrounding herself with isn’t helping her when things do deviate from her ideals.

Like, I have no idea why she agreed to this. It’s obviously local news clickbait with a headline like that, and it definitely doesn’t make her look best. Also, I have no idea why she is tying in her books to this election, but I haven’t really had much time with her lately. Those books have some issues IMO, but she wants to be a successful author. I can at least respect a person’s dream.
>>
>>8578085
>Truthfully, she’s not a bad person
>Democrat
>>
>>8578093
She’s actually running as a democrat, but isn’t completely in line with them. Her site says as much I would assume. Then again, I’m not involved with her stuff in any way, so I don’t know how in line or out of line she is with the party.

What I can say is that I told her up front that she’s my friend, but if she wants a vote from me, like any other candidate, she is gonna have to earn it, and that like all people, I gotta look out for my best interests when voting. I don’t think she liked that, and I hope she didn’t take it personally, but I care too much about her to lie and say “you got my vote 100 percent girl”.
>>
>>8578110
>but isn’t completely in line with them.
Going out on a limb here, but my guess is any way she disagrees with the Democrats is a way she's even worse than they are.
>>
>>8578153
2/10 but someone will fall for it
>>
>>8578153
Kill yourself. Literally.
>>
>>8578166
If by fall for it, you mean that every single real person knows it for a fact, than sure. A few will "fall for it."
>>
>>8578182
-4/10 for replying to a troll rating
>>
>>8578190
I'm not straight.
>>
>>8577726
queen of being a tranny joke
>>
>>8578200
-8/10 for LARPing
>>
>>8578206
Will the next one be -12/10 you straight dog shit? :)
>>
This can’t be real.
>>
File: IMG_4748.jpg (170KB, 750x862px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4748.jpg
170KB, 750x862px
>>8577726
What's hilarious is that Brianna Wu was already running prior to this, but she's deadset on being TRUE AND HONEST WOMAN so she doesn't get DePaul's accolades.
>>
>>8577726

Holy shit it's weird al.
>>
why are most mtf's just men who like little girl shows/anime and don't want to appear like pedophiles so they mutilate their bodies
>>
>>8577726
Doesn't gender dysphoria bar you from being president because it means you have history of mental illness. Not that I think it's right but those were the rules right?
>>
>>8580566

Raegan got through with alzheimer's. I think there's wiggle room.
>>
>>8580566
There are no mental health requirements for becoming the President of the United States. The position was invested in an age before we knew what mental health was. A schizophrenic ranting about evil donkeys from Uranus plotting to take over the world and everyone being in on it could get voted into office provided they were thirty-five years of age, a natural born citizen of the United States (excepting those who were citizens at the time when the Constitution was drafted), and lived in the United States for fourteen years prior.
>>
File: IMG_4807.jpg (17KB, 200x290px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4807.jpg
17KB, 200x290px
>>8580520
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
lold at how riled up i made you guys
>>
>>8580756
>The position was invested in an age before we locked and drugged people up for being socially deviant.
FTFY
>>
i hope she wins so she can make all you retards mad

and only that reason
>>
>>8583222
It's funny because that's literally the only reason I bothered voting in November.
>>
>>8583231
For trump
>>
>>8577726
What a hon, they’re going to eat her alive.
>>
>>8583222
this
>>
>>8577726
yeah she might be a cringeworthy 'muh nerd culture' autist, but i'm kinda sympathetic to berniecrat socdem politics
>>
>>8583026
No, we still did that. You just ended up in the debtor's prison or impresssed into naval service instead of antipsychs and the ward.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.